Now as dust has settled, who were ww1 bad guys?

Now as dust has settled, who were ww1 bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2RdC0-6V7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God.

No one, it was a dumb war fought over decades of unresolved geopolitical issues.

Agreed, dumb war over nothing but land & power.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

disgusting little village-states from the butthurt-belt area
pretty much everything east of austria and west of russia should be levelled, only cockroaches live in those lands

It was a war to kill off strong men.

(((Bad Goys)))

stfu britfag u are the reason for the world we live in fuck u and ur betrayal of ur germanic blood

This. So was WW2 in my estimation . At least Winston Churchill thought so

>NSDAP flag brainlet and/or shill

Like fucking clockwork, take your d&c cancer elsewhere.

churchill was a zionist drunk fuckig amerifags and britcucks still loving this guy

stfu kike lover go read churchils kike books traitor

This site is for people aged 18 and over.

Go back to the_donald faggot

Is this bait or did you reply to the wrong person?

Oswald was based, i love his speeches.
scary how he was spot on 70 years in advance.

nice ad hominem fail this board is not for zionist shills and kikelovers

The banks who started it.

>zionist shills and kikelovers

What exactly have I said to lead you to this conclusion?

The only people who seem to have profited from World War I were the Zionist Jews who got:

(1) The Balfour Declaration
(2) The destruction of the Ottoman Empire (so they could create their Zionist state)
(3) The destruction of Tsarist Russia (so Jews could leave the Pale of Settlement)
(4) Germany, France, Austria, the UK, the USA massively indebted to Jewish controlled banking institutions

that ww1 was not started by the entente or more accurately kiketente to ruin the german empire and nation and to install degenerate democracy to cull the aryan race

This. I just wish it would have started over Angola instead. We would have been allies.

not this one desu

This: But the Entente really screwed the pooch pushing for harsh reparations from Germany, inevitably leading to the Second World War after the Germans bounced back.

Wilson. If America would've stayed out of it the war ends in a stalemate. Which would allow the German Empire to defeat Bolshevism in Russia and the UK to keep it's colonies

America and britain.

Belfour declaration.

So Austria-Hungary was part of the Entente?

No one. That war was just the result of the unresolved issues of the Napoleonic wars.

In short Napoleon indirectly caused WW1 which caused WW2.

The Rothschilds

he realized what a stooge he was later

this

turks

austria hungary declared war on the subhuman serbs who murdered the very guy that wanted to give them equal status in AH and in consequence they lost millions of men in war and then the eternal anglo came in and declared war withe the only goal to destroy the german empire and cull the german people and make them degenerate

Manlets ruining the world yet again.

The Fucking Serbs!

>Britain happy to stay out of the war, basically tells France to fuck off
>Germany invades only country whose independence was guaranteed by Britain
MUH ETERNAL ANGLO

Jews, as always!

>scary how he was spot on 70 years in advance.
wow, 70 years.

US for trading with all sides of the conflict and getting mad $.

>Now as dust has settled
It hasn't

>It was a war to kill off strong men.
And weak men

We just can't help it. We love to stir shit up.

my great great grandfather fought for AH seeing him in uniform makes me so proud but then the kikes had to organize strikes in germany after the isonzo front success of AH and wilson did his unmatched kikery with his 14 points and thus the kaiserreich was no more without ever being badly defeated in battle

>special faggot flag for special third world faggots who shouldn't even be allowed to touch the white man's technology let alone shitpost on his board.
changing flags to be special flowers was truly the worst change to this board. thanks gook you fucking nip bastard.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Napoleon was a product of the French Revolution which was caused by the French helping American Revolution. The American Revolution was caused by Taxes levied to pay for the Seven Years War. Who caused that war?

Prussia. Who created Germany. Prussia.

Prussia is the cause of most major wars from 1750-Onwards.

Those damn fools in the Balkans.

Now you're starting to understand why Germans are subhumans.

thats a lie m8 britain was in on war with germany from the very start because they were jelous of german succes in commerce

Can I still blame France?

The Anglos started it but they were tricked by the rothchilds.

Always the Jews

>jealous of German success in commerce
When will this meme end? Germany had done well to catch up with Britain by 1914, but Britain was still top dog at this time. It's the Germans' fault for giving us an excuse to fuck their shit up.

forgot pic

u hypocrite so if anglos dare to be matched even by their germanic brothers you can attack and plunder them without remorse

youtube.com/watch?v=s2RdC0-6V7U
(((moriarty )))

"After all, we can't have these goyium actually work together and make the world a better place. we must trick them into fighting eachother.
Thankfully they all follow jewsus, so it shouldn't be too hard."

Welcome to geopolitics, fuck your feelings.

POO

no that is kikepolitics and a polar opposite of aryan honor this is why germany lost the war cuz it was too noble for you kikelovers

Actually, everyone. But I'd say serbs.

IN

That's not what happened. We demanded free passage from Belgium, they refused. Then you asked us to assure Belgian neutrality, we didn't answer so you declared war on us.
I blame Belgium desu

I feel my synopsis' flaring up
Holy shit my friend, thank you

LOO

I know this view is popular, but consider that the terms imposed on Germany after ww2 were way way harsher than the treaty of Versailles. The country was divided in 4 (eventually 2), permanently occupied, enormous reparations to pay, subject to foreign control and propaganda (de-nazification). After ww1, there were just serious reparations to pay in cash and goods (like coal).

Versailles just set the stage for round 2, while it was the far harsher terms imposed after ww2 that forced peace in Europe.

Just something to think about

Come on fella, you know you are reaching here. You didn't respond because the game was afoot. I suppose you can blame Belgium for being an artificial meme state.

Thanks for the food for thought.

Versailles wasn't actually as harsh as German nationalists made it out to be. What fucked everything up was the frogs going full on revanche. People here will meme about the Eternal Anglo, but in the 20s we were more pissed at the French than the Germans.

Huh, I thought World Wars started at II' like street fighter

The eternal jew

fucking kikery NO the versailles treaty siezed germanys companies industrial capacity (ruhr) reparations demilitarization and ever progressive articles that were added with no regards to the germans just to cripple them for the next war but hitler made u shit ur pants albeit just until u could get the soviet subhumans on your sids

Occupation of the Ruhr occurred in 1923, carried out by the French, with a widespread negative reaction from Britain.

I'm not saying we weren't planning to go through Belgium, I was just correcting the timeline. Almost all countries involved in the war had an opportunity to stay out or prevent it and none made use of it. Belgium was especially silly though.
>Let us through or we'll wreck your shit.
>Belgiums responds with: 'Do it, faggot.'
>We wreck it

The events that lead to it were interesting as well. That sort of positive feedback loop of militarisation, russians conscripting, prussians building railways and guns out the wazoo in response, to which everyone answers with even faster mobilisation.
Makes me wonder about the means to put a stop to such a thing, if current global codependent economy is enough of a limiter. Or does it just come down to nukes and MAD.

Fuck you mutt, napoleon did nothing wrong

kek negative reaction is a bunch of senile drunks shouting Nay in the parliament you secretly supported that because you were disappointed the communist jews didnt took over in germany

I've never read into Belgium's reasons for refusing military access, thanks for the food for thought.

>open hostility after fighting the world's most destructive conflict just five years ago
Must be that famous Indian intelligence.

There were 0 reasons besides honoring treaties. If Belgium allowed Germany to pass through in peace Paris would have been occupied in the winter.

What if Gavrillo Princip was a proto-mossad Jew who wanted to plunge the industrialized world into a war that would bring about a communist revolution. He would have been successful to some degree - gave the movement a good breeding ground in Russia.

ur retarded the anglo inbred genes are showing at least show some respect to the people who fought ur profit wars for u u crosa legged yellow teeth inbred

No, we really do want you to fuck off.

yes this is highly probable the serbian black hand was influenced by zionism to some degree

Yes there was. The purpose of guaranteeing Belgium was so that if Germany invaded Belgium to knock France out early (what happened) we could intervene and stop a German dominated Continental Europe.

god forbid the aryan race getting an equal share of the profits eh anglokike?

Fpbp

Reasons for Belgium not Britain.

Honestly, I think it's just MAD that keeps the big powers from fighting each other again. Which is good in that our cities aren't rubble, but bad in that our societies can't engage in existential conflicts, which leads to a lot of the stagnation and decadence of the westerlands, IMHO

You know how at the start of wwii, all the generalsame were saying the boys would be home by Christmas? That's because they were looking back to the most recent European wars - Franco-Prussian, and the Prussian wars with Austria and Denmark - the longest of which was, what, 6 months?

They should've been looking to the American Civil War. Comparable strategies, tactics, industries, even technological development during the war.

I guess a lot of it boils down to the trope of the generals not understanding or appreciating the new tech. Which, of course, was the story in the American Civil War

Wilhelm made clear his anti-British position from the beginning. It would have been in complete opposition to our interests to allow Germany to dominate the continent. This would be the equivalent to us giving Napoleon free reign.

You speak of access, but what guarantee did Belgium have that Germany would ever leave?

The bankers who made money by funding both sides of the war, millions of people suffering dying starving etc. Just for some evil greedy bastards can get a few bills from it. Who are the Bankers? That for you to decide.

>implying that would be worse for europe

>NSDAP flags unironically think Germany were the defenders of Europe even pre 1914
>He doesn't realise that Germany sent Lenin to Russia
>He refuses to believe the the German Empire was legit the best type of German nation who a lot of people respect
>He will reply to this post calling me a jew because I didn't cu.ck my nation

I personally am not too bothered about why Belgium refused to allow Germany through. I am however more interested in what happened, and to call us perfidious for honouring treaties is fucking backwards.

I don't question the motives of the UK. Every great power is looking to stay at the top of the ladder.

Pretty much this.

>CURSE YOU BEING X, YOU SET ME UP AGAIN!
Hello Tanya.

>anglos trying to argue they were goimg to stay out of the war
Britain couldn't stay out of the war, Germany was remodelling the navy to the point it was comparable to the Royal Navy. Backing up would mean telling the world that you were Germany's bitch.
WW1 was inevitable. Even if the serb guy didn't sperg out it would have sparked for another small thing. Maybe the sides would have changed a bit. Remember the alliance system and the arms race. Those are signs of inminent war.
Lastly, wars never have "good guys". This is specially true pre WW2. Those wars were provoked mostly by economy, political and strategical reasons.

lies the jews in germany sent him to the subhuman filth to be manipulated in russia

and yes germany objectively and retrospectively was the defender of europe