Frid/a/y Night Osu!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the official Frid/a/y night Osu! thread. Come join us as we touch circles, call each others waifu and favorite anime shit, or just make new friends.

All Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. Please make sure to choose songs accordingly to the lobby's prescribed difficulty.

We also have an IRC channel that anyone is more than welcome to join. It is found on the Rizon server. Channel name is #osubantz.

Other urls found in this thread:

osu.ppy.sh/mp/32152293
osu.ppy.sh/s/242970
youtube.com/watch?v=53cSHhB1EME&index=144&list=PLC62D3D46ECF67C20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for waifus that no one knows

I hate this game.

match info: osu.ppy.sh/mp/32152293

>want to join
>maps being played too hard
fug

Join anyway it's fun

I would but I'd feel inadequate, I'm only 50k

Motherfucker there's a 150k in here
It's me

Oh nice... I joined anyway. Guess I'll start playing on the next song.

>1 miss on a would-be personal top play in the last 3 seconds of a map

I only play mania, sorry.

To the user who recommended osu.ppy.sh/s/242970 last friday to improve my aim.
After downloading it last week, I noticed I already had it. Pic related is from 1 year ago, nowadays I die during the jumping part.
But it wasn't all bad. I changed my pen grip recently, stopped hovering and instead drag, and right now I'm trying to focus on every single note right before I hit them.
Doesn't help that my right shoulder and upper arm hurt like hell when using a pen though.

Forgot pic.

aim is dumb play streams instead

Light ins/a/ne room up because I suck.

You're #1 in my heart.

mfw someone quits during the game

nice

is that in the third last panel..... what i think it is?

it's just CPR

is there any point in playing this in Linux/through Wine?

no

you get such input lag when playing through Wine it's entirely not worth it

just make a mania lobby, then. There are other people who play mania, too.

Fang girl should have won.

She was pretty cute.

taikonator should have won

I hope I'm not too bad for this kind of thing.

Anyone still playing?

youtube.com/watch?v=53cSHhB1EME&index=144&list=PLC62D3D46ECF67C20

Oni qt

bump

Is dragging vs hovering a thing? I never considered dragging, wouldn't you be too slow to jump or destroy your own nibs?

>mouse-only fag for the time being (too poor for a good tablet)
>can play good without my mouse pad, but all of this weird shit that can never go away despite how much cleaning is done to it ends up throwing off my aim and slowing down my mouse movement
>If I use my mousepad, I can play decently, but it won't allow me to spin for shit
>tfw only 165k
I'd play, but the aforementioned shit with at least 4 months of no osu has really fucked with my ability to play it.

I should elaborate that the "weird shit" is probably of combination of scratches, dust, and other nasty shit, and that it builds up on my desk. It also can't be removed, no matter how much I clean my desk.

>finally starting to get good at streams a year of try hard
Feels pretty fucking good to finally SS those 222 bpm long bursts.

fuck
why cant peppy just compile some linux binaries

bump

commenting just to say I have almost 740 hours of playtime and I just hit one year of playing 3 weeks ago. And im only rank 32k... I have no life

Good night NA.

i know i'm late to the party but i have 2 questions:
1) what time did you usually start? is it the time of the OP first post? im not NA so it's kinda weird.

2) why don't you use discord?

>what time did you usually start
Every friday.
>why don't you use discord
Fuck off.

just go with mousepad man
you cant avoid it in the end
when you get to 4.5*+ the jumps will be random passes with that imbalance in your play
try spinning with your arm, if that doesnt work and you can never spin there is the last option of mod SO (spun out). enjoy game