Can we even trust European posters anymore?

government shills watching their every move, waiting for an excuse to arrest them. Half of the European posters are probably unironically Ahmed larping as an aryan.

why does everyone need to remind you the percentage

Yes and half of the Burgers are Latinos larping as Aryans.

Ok, kike lover

cope: the post

At least, the "good old backcountry nigger" is not a thing for us. They gather only in medium to large town.
And, by the way, no nigger ever ruled over us

>Yet
You're Eurabia now. France died over a decade ago, it's only setting in now since you all went full retard on your culture and people.

Don't trust anyone, not even yourself.

Ahmed reporting in. please mr burger man nuke us with you big fancy nukes

Funny, thanks to (((American))) tv I'm suspicious there's a jew behind every American flag.

Not yet. We had Hollande after all. A nigger is the only logical conclusion to this.

Only solution ... but please aim for the east

Demographically, there's literally a 50% chance that OP isn't even white.

>Half of the European posters are probably unironically Ahmed larping as an aryan.
says le 52% top kek

my magic ball tells me this thread is jewish divide and conquer

That's why whenever certain discussions here steer towards certain subjects, I literally tell people that I can't really write down my thoughts on the topic. That still gets the message across indirectly, but it is a life under the radar. Nothing new though to be honest: All the way through school and university I had to LARP as someone I'm not. Doesn't mean I ever took any of their blue pills. You'd be surprised how many Europeans feel the same once you talk to them in private. In fact, I have encountered less leftists than rational people irl.

whiter then you tyron.

this post

There was never trust to be had

Just go fight and die for israel like u always do fat fuck