"t-the people in iran are o-opressed by the evil theocratic governemnt!"

>"t-the people in iran are o-opressed by the evil theocratic governemnt!"
t. your average american boomer posting on this site after he found Sup Forums theough reddit last year because he has no hobbies besides watching american football to fill his time

actually they have been liberated of certain cancers such as: humanism, liberalism, atheism, progressivism, faggotry and other sin. im you want a revolution just so you can PARTAAAAY in peace you deserve to get shot

the truth heil hitler

Or when cherry-picking differently.

yeah being stoned to dead for wearing a bra, acid shower or getting constantly rapped by your husband is by no means a truly liberated experience

>female australians, not even once
For anyone considering tourism here, don't come for the women. They expire before they leave highschool in the majority of cases. We've got a bunch of other cool shit though, like koala bears, the blue mountains, ayers rock.

People won't admit this because they dislike Moslems for the wrong reasons.

How did I know that picture was Australian even before I read the signs?

oppressing the wicked is justified. don't want acid thrown on your face? don't be a whore.

Praise God for he brought us Christ. Christ taught us moderation in the pleasures of life. Freedom and wealth is great but we musn’t succumb to it or else become a slave to it.

Women can't control themselves. That's why they, like children, need religion or men to be limiting their freedom. It's for their own good.

Imagine giving little children total freedom. They would be falling off cliffs, touching live wires, or get kidnapped by strangers.

Americans are truly embarrassing

WHITE SHARIAH WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!

Says the American boomer with a Nazi meme flag....

If the pic on the right is what 'freedom' represents, then fuck your freedom.

didn't mention the spiders,scorpions and emus

>then fuck your freedom.
you like golden shower?

I love how Sup Forums never calls out the overt Irani shilling here.

>ayers rock
Uluru, you fucking white supremacist colonialist
>mt mckinley
Denali, you fucking white supremacists need to get it right

>melbourne phone number
no surprises here.

There is literally nothing wrong with Frankston. Fuck you.

booorrinnngggg

You recognised your sister?

>comparing australians to human beings

Fooking Russel Coight is /our guy/..

For real though Anglo women need to be stopped. It's gone too far.

pol faggots turn SJW the moment they see non-degenerate women

holy shit ive seen this picture a million times and i only just now noticed the (dot)au ...its true though, aussie women are fucking repulsive. so glad i got a perfect wife tier italian gf.

IRGC cybershills are at it again.

it's frankston senpai

only surprise is that there's no prams in sight

it's ok if you're white

t. frankston ratepayer

>australian flag
>pic on right has australian numbers/domain name
this is literally *your* freedom, moron.

I'm very open about my views to my family, especially my mother. At her job she was telling her Muslim manager about my displeasure with the west and she was nodding in agreement.

Say what you will but at least Muslims will exist in a hundred years time. The situation with their quality of life is debatable and irrelevant, the fact of the matter is they will be alive and pass on their legacies to their future generation. We cannot say the same will be true for us.

Men are the ones who pass on a legacy and ensure the safety and betterment of their families and their people.

Women are a key to the future as without them we won't have one.

Children ARE the future, born completely blank except for what they inherit naturally.

We have no men anymore, are women are lost and have been programmed to hate us, nor do we have any children.

As it currently stands; we are so fucked.

Also, I unironically like Iran. As the saying goes: always do opposite of what Jews say.

Superior version

one post by this ID............

I’m Jewish and I like Iran. I guess you had to hate them now, sorry.

this, so many boomers falsely portraying themselves as right-wing, you cannot be right-wing if you fetishise anarchy and hate order. Der eternal amerimutt has been a systematic force for chaos, anarchy, destruction and commie-esque terroristic breakdowns of order.
He is the jihadist against order, hierarchy and organisation, the messanger of anarchy, destruction, disintegration, cultural decadence, lack of standarts and customs, culturelessness, I can go on. Someone needs to stop this mongrel beast spreading jewish tyranny around the world.

sage this bread

The enteral boomer

The Moroccan NL flag strikes again

wtf why people never takes history lessons?
why we are doomed to step on the same landmines over and over again?

I bet you the one on the right had already 8 different dicks on her mouth, including 3 bbc

Death to the Islamic Republic and all it's supporters may they all burn in the depths if hell for all eternity

Free Iran from these Islamic barbarians free Iran from poverty let them fight for their dignity it have been 40 years of decay but the fire still burns bright in the land of the Aryans five them tour support and let the bullshit the the middle east finally end no more Saudi Iran proxy war that has cause all the turmoil their death to the IRGC death to the basij death to Islam they are in the streets shouting we don't worship an Arab god!

god i fucking hate muslim diasporafags on Sup Forums so goddamn much

Is it weird that I can tell those girls on the right are Australian just by looking at them? American facial features are somewhat different, Australians are more attractive imo

the difference is you have a choice to act like a slut or be an upright citizen whereas in those islamic countries you do not have a choice to not wear the veil or burqa.

When they conquer Europe, Russia is next say goodbye to russia

And that

>t. iranian faggot

Mate, I'm glad you took that one cos I thought they were english

Yep, we dont want western degeneracy in Iran.

australia is in the east you colgate strip flikker

Sand feminists are annoying

Why is Sup Forums swamped by crypto mudslimes as of late?

>Why is Sup Forums swamped by crypto mudslimes as of late?

it always has been
they normally pose as "nazis"