Race War

Colored user here. wishing you all would either gurry the fuck up with the race war, or shut the hell up about it.

>waahh niggers, asians, jews, mexican shitskins and everyone not white sucks waah

Just start the war already, I'm as bored and depressed as you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gShmJV2BSr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I too wish I wouldn't have to prolong your suffering anymore. I hope it will happen soon.

Don't worry, race war is just a Sup Forums meme and the people who talk about it are roleplayers.

You won't see a race war or a nuclear war in your lifetime user.

However you will see black people being niggers (blacks as a whole are irredeemable and not fit for modern society) and a lot of muslims blowing up and generally being insular.

However every other race and nation besides those of blacks and muslims are rapidly joining the 21st century. I even have hope for muslims, although the next 50 years will be extremely painful regardless.

What race are you, OP?

There's not going to be a race war, realistically the only right-wing dictatorships we can expect to see in the future are in Latin America and Africa.

>gurry the fuck up
you had one job

Not enough huwhites have yet attained racial consciousness.

If there was a race war in the US, 70% of whites would fight for PoC. But I say that as an Asian guy.

Fuck off CIA nigger.

By the time they do the demographics will have shifted so much that they'll be the leftist minorities while the latinos and blacks will be the right-wing majority.

Dont worry m8 there wont be a e prace war because race doesnt exist. Settle down my simian brothers for what im about to tell you will save the planet. White people came from albinism. Youre bipedal homnid great apes.

Fuck you shit skin.
The only reason why you want it to happen right now is because you know that the military would protect you.
We're going to take power legally and then use the state to wage a race war.

Youre gonna rot into the ground and be forgotten by time.

Kys shitskin

So will you faggot.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE IRA

WOULDN'T SHAKE THE HANDS OF AN ENGLISHMAN BUT WOULD DROP TO HIS KNEES FOR BLACK COCK.

KYS.

How's your tiny penis treating you?

You wish bitch. White power.

Hi, colored femanon here.
>waaaah people complain about me
Come at me bruh
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Whites barely if at all complain about East Asians, in politics it's usually East Asians supporting left-wing politics and bitching about Whites which is funny considering left-wing politics is what incentivizes their women to date outside their race

All the ira is are a bunch of communist cucks. Loyalist paramilitaries such as UVF or UDA put blacks and other races out of their houses. Loyalists in Northern Ireland are seen as ethno-nationalists

>It's usually east Asians bitching about whites
You have some weird east Asians in muttland

If they had a choice they would. Niggers will chimp out however and force those leftist cucks to fight them or die.

racewars a meme. if it went to shit id shoot white, brown or black. fuck colour, its about blood, and you aint family

bahahahahaha WHITE POWER

youtube.com/watch?v=gShmJV2BSr0

You descend from albinos and youre simians rofl. top right david duke

wrong picture, left*

I have a sexy white gf lmao.

I'd take muslims over brits or americans desu, you worthless cunts are the cancer of this world

Here's another picture. Now guess each rolls ethnicity.

Top row unsure
Middle row are asian
Bottom row are negroes

Race War is a war of all races for eachother, not against one another.
We're busy setting up your home. You'll get more info when its finished. God bless you user.

Theres no brown "race" on their retard because their skeleton is called caucasoid like your top row. All your "race" science is bullshit created with the sole job of hiding your albino origins. So come. I dare you to keep barking up your racist tree. This is what you inevitabley face. That you arent a race at all.

>tfw black

You do realise that those banging on about race wars all look like pic related right?

They can't even call me a nigger irl let alone start an actual race war

#MeToo

Historically hate and despise your whole being enough to only intermarry with the rest of the earth populace for 360 000 years: or the neanderthal effect.

not, bored and depressed.

if you look at crime stats the actual race war is happening and its blacks killing other blacks.