Anti semitism on pol:

Why does literally everyone on pol hate Jewish people? Is this just a meme or is there a reason for it? They've been oppressed all throughout their history: Egyptian slavery, medieval persecution, genocide attempt, constant terror attacks against them in the modern times.

Please explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
youtube.com/watch?v=yfQ1QCH_seE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HERE WE GO...

Because they actually see us as sub-human and not worth more than an animal.

Jews are parasitic vermin

If I got kicked out of every house I was staying in, What is the most likely scenario: Was literally all of them racist to me? Or was I a terrible house guest and deserved to get kicked out?

A Jew is why we have Sudanese fucks in Melbourne

It's mostly a meme. This board is mostly underage, and they think saying kike is funny.

yeah, you should also look up WHY they got hunted down like the filth they are...seriously do it.

Most of the jews are not that different from us, they struggle with the same things
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
youtube.com/watch?v=yfQ1QCH_seE

Hang every elite, jew or non jew, and I don't care if jews go to Israel to live their lives, if black people start using the natural resources of Africa and become a super power... All the better for them, I just want Spain to be spanish, Germany to be german, and America to be great again.

People pretend to hate Jews in order to feel accepted - so it's a test of suggestibility. If you bite right, the forum goes crazy.

>Jewish people

IS their religion based around enslaving all non jews?

What's a goyim?

This is where you're wrong.

Niggers, we all know not every black person on the planet is a nigger. Hell most of us actually like some blacks.

Spics, same as above.

Poos, well... they kinda suck too but they aren't harmful to everyone around's way of life.

Gooks, if we're honest, they're better than Caucasians so we don't really have a leg to stand on when arguing how horrible they are. I think we can agree that gooks and whites are cool with each other.

then there's Jews.
They push social marxism on the world because they are actual psychopaths without conscious. They want to live in a world of depravity because they have no culture of their own to respect and bring forth to the world. They are literal luciferian parasites.

>They've been oppressed all throughout their history
jews have been jewing for centuries, thus they get kicked out of their host nations
since the invention of the term "racism" we can no longer kick out parasites, which is why anti-jewish sentiment is rising

Which jew did this?

why do you think the keep getting exiled (+300 times) ?

not all jews but jewyness is evil, they meddle, they subvert, they steal, they are in league with the boomer satanists that operate global governance

Lurk more

They were never slaves in Egypt. They escaped slavery in babylon and went to Egypt as refugees. Then they repaid the Egyptians' kindness by lying about them.

Even the Jews have admitted it's a lie. Archaeologists have proved it false too.

Your literally put no effort in that b8, Soros.

>is there a reason for it?
The general subversion of the West, the extortion if money to Israel, the shape shifting between kike and white, anti white propaganda, promotion of LGBT shit
But by far the worst is talmudic reasoning.
The Jew attacks the fundamentals of the nation and creates the outcome they want to see even if it was explicitly prohibited by law.

Aussie over-representation of Jewish hate. Nice

hopefully pic is related

Jews are demons

Fuck off Soros

they seem to picture them as honest hard working folks transparent as glass but in reality they are more milky glass you think you can peer through but you can't.

literally just because it's edgy

if some shit happened like it was proven Israel did 9/11 and it became mainstream to be anti-semitic Sup Forums would be the #1 pro-jew place in the world who spends all day talking about how the based jews were trying to get us to kill muslims who are the real bad guys

the better question is, why have jews been hated all throughout history. when you find that out the answer to that, user, you'll find out it's the same reason why we hate them.

they shamelessly larp as the line of seth while being canaanite descendants, literally the spawn of satan and they prove that fact by bringing ruin and utter suffering to every civilization they encounter

they are so messed up in the head they can't even see/acknowledge the horrible things they're doing to everyone around them. real life monsters, walking among us

Even when I was still bluepilled people always got angry when I said that if almost every great civilization prosecuted the jews than maybe there might have been a problem with jews.

Fucking jews.

>muslims
>the real bad guys
The Jews are the real bad guys, cuck.

Muslims are the scourge of God upon Jews and infidel Christians.

>been oppressed all throughout their history
I audibly keked