Why is Asia not the state of the United States or E.U?

Why is Asia not the state of the United States or E.U?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0OKM6SCK7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because then they would try to make you (((multicultural)))

Nothing worse than now

They are working on a trade deal with us at the moment desu~

i love twice

Because Asians aren't as open to being guilt tripped into cultural suicide.

Good question.

the world's companies wanted the cheap labor

Strong sense of self and no concept of "yellow guilt." Also, I think long memories play a part, too. A lot of Westerners kind of believe that the world really began in 1945 and that everything before is the long long ago of prehistory.

Now I'm not saying your average oriental is a history expert, but as peoples and societies, they seem a lot more grounded in their history and identity

braaaaaaaaaaaaaap

> yet
FTFY

They hate change and are slow to accept it. They dwell on the past and dread the future. If you ever ask why there is no Japanese Mozart, it was because he was told to stop making a racket and play the same music as everyone else.

who's your favorite twice member?

What we need to do is thin out the population of southern Asia to a reasonable level, eliminate the sub-saharan population world-wide, and then have a world-wide Eurasian government that is minarchist at every level.

Man, south korea is fucking scary,

Okay.
All white have to go Korea.

Pros and cons to everything, in the end

Look at South Korea
>degeneracy
>authoritarianism
>bad surrounding countries relationship because of ((someone's bad decision)
>cults of satanic elites
>SJWism pushed to the extreme
Can't get any more American vassal than this.

When you play a video game on easy mode, less goes wrong, but you get a lower score in the end. At higher difficulty levels you have more chances to die miserably, but your achievements are ultimately greater, and come sooner.

Ultra-conservative and submissive japs are playing life on easy mode.
>just say no, and no, no until someone else proves that it's not a bad idea, then carefully accept it
>if you came up with it first, forget it, you weren't going to use it anyways

Nayeon

who's yours?

Canada is absolutely willing to take cute girls of all cultures but especially Asians. We even have an entire Chinese city called Vancouver!

I wonder if the Europeans and east Asians are destined to wage total war against each other until only one of us remains. I hope this is not the case. I can not comprehend why we would wish to annihilate the only other humanoids that are capable of advanced civilization. Why not just be a yin and yang on this earth together? Trading ideas and technology. I guess inevitably wars will happen between the west and the east. I suppose you could argue the same between the German and the French and the American and the British. Man will always fight amongst himself.

momo

Don’t fall for the Asian Jew Chinkikes.

It will probably be a peace, the conflict would be a waste of time in the eyes of most. Once the world gets that far though the new hotness will be space expansion.

There was no Japanese Mozart because they were too fucking stupid (creatively speaking) to invent polyphony, contrapunction and other musical evolutions that occurred in Europe, beginning with the Church music of the Middle Ages, which focused on harmonizing more than one sound into beauteous, rapturous chants, and then progressing into the complex godlike sounds of the Baroque era. They also never invented new instruments or a system of musical notation.

Do you think we will inevitably mix? Part of me believes a new race will emerge, not necessarily from breeding asians and whites, but rather from eugenics. The race of the future will have the stronger faculties of all man combined. The imagination of the European, the order of the east asian, the running speed of the nigger etc.

there was no Mozart in all of Roman civilization

What is this random picture?
Why are you posting the N*w C*l*f*rn** R*p*bl*c?
Caesar's Legion are officially /ourguys/

This is basically correct, but
friendly reminder that Mozart is overrated and a bit of a meme. And J. S. Bach is God-tier.

All were inferior to the Enclave tbqhfamily

STOP FUCKING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I FUCKING HATE BRAP POSTERS

I dunno, I personally really like Mozart but I agree bach is god tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0OKM6SCK7c

How would you compare it to Spain? My boss is spanish but he never talk about ''the old country''

I feel like its a toss up, at the end of the day genetic tinkering can only go so far compared to tech, part of me wants a future of augmentations like in Deus Ex.

I wanna stick it in her rice cooker.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

if Asia joined the USA, their women would be unmarriageable whores

it would be awkward to move you up the line past Turkey