en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novgorod_Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi7BO37A4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

majority population: niggers and sandniggers

This seems like a pretty big flaw OP?

EU

Is don't nuked

oy vey sephardim

Russia has far too many self-interests to join the EU. the UK left and other nations would leave if they could make it without the gibs. It's a pipedream.

>Find a flaw

Mercator projecrion is shit for showing large areas near poles. Conic projection would be more appropriate.

Europeans like democracy. Russians don't.

That would be perfect if we could get rid of all the Jews in that area first. Specially those Russian oligarchs

This will unironically happen in our lifetime. Maybe Russia won't be in one piece by then, but still.

WE ARE THE WORLD
WE ARE THE CHILDREN

constantinopel not blue

>implying
The EU will fall soon.

> Implying that europe should have another hun storm.
The EU can't even handle you poorfaggot fuckups in the south, how on earth is that going to work out with fucking tundra zipperheads

I can see a thing or two on why Russians would not agree for that.
1st of all - nobody gets better after joining. Last in line are really better off.
2nd - Russians prefer to be ruled by referendum. And Russians are already living under apartheid. Joining a rule of totalitarian political body would be just excessive.
3rd and main point - EU would be obliged to recognize all the people we took in as rapefugees (and this is more than any of them did), deal with our AIDS, violence and drug abuse problems - resolve the whole multiculti shitfest they created in 1917. With only real solution being reinstallation of Russian National government, that would not wait a day to file for article 50. Otherwise Russians would become an unruled power, that will outright sabotage the EU.

Japan should be included as an administrator of this empire.

Where's Greenland??

True

we have nothing to do with the people past the rhine/danube border
good job moron

Democracy in Europe... and a memeflag... how cute

fuck off with your gomunism

Why do you confuse EU with le 45% amerimutts?

1. The EU
2. Russia is not in Europe.

>Try to find a flaw
It's called the EU

The window for the picture closed 2006 or 2007. It will open up again if the EU is reinvented from it pseudo ussr style of fucking everyone over and Russia doubling living standards.

1. Not including Svalbard
2. Russia is mostly full of asians.

>Blue being bigger than belgium
that's the issue.

Spain is in it

Try harder faggot.

Japan needs more love,korea ain't enough,would give them Philippines so they could resettle it with japanese

It's the inevitable future.

I, for one, welcome our new Eurasian overlords.

The Russian strength would be a good counterbalance to Western European Degenerate Sissy Cuckoldry

gee I wonder who could be behind this post

why are you so obsesed with a superstate look at america ,and look at the eu is becaming,

>he thinks Moscow would bow to Brussels
They only way they're joining is if they're in charge, so literally never.

Most russians under the age of 30 are unironically all pro-EU and pro-west. The real problem is the baby boomer army that is 45 - 80 and still longs for either the Soviet Union, or wants to stick it to the americans.

In due time, those old-timers will die out, and Russia will definitely move towards the west.

>you may be able to see the Baikal without a visa in your lifetime
I can't take the excitement, lads.

>EU
faggot

Forgot to add some parts.

Put China under Japanese rule and we have a deal.

>EU
>democracy
Who are you kidding? It is USSR 2.0

>2. Russia is not in Europe.
>american education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Russia
Russia is both in Europe and Asia. 77% of population lives in European part. And around 83% of population are of European descent, that's more than JewSA.

>Amerimutt education

kys

fuck earth, lets move this shit to mars

Is this hearts of iron?

>globalism

found one

Russia must be smarting from losing the Ukraine that they wanted for Eurasian Economic Union. Turkey is in an interesting place.

OP...

this

Mudslime countries included. Islam is enemy Europe. Kebab must be removed.

Most of north and western European countries have been net payers all the time. Southern-, eastern-European countries and Ireland have been net recipients.

strange, i can´t remember when i voted for the delegates in the EU parlament. it´s also strange that they make laws that affect the citizens of europe and my government have to bend the knee to these non-elected delegates.
fuck yeah democracy is great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veche
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novgorod_Republic

you forgot svalbard

Go fuck yourself, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi7BO37A4g

>le Constantinople meme

>Republic in the asian part with a population of less than a million people
Siberia has a 40mln of europeans

Territory within the red boundary is the object of Reconquista, the rest is basically Istanbul.

Dw these guys want it too...

other than the fact that the russians and germans hate each other I don't see any issues here.
>no Turkey
strategically retarded

I'll be more than happy to let Constantinople to be given to the Orthodox only so long as they wage a crusade against Papist heretics.

Denmark finally accepted the burger offer from 1946.

Russians are not European

>wanting centralised bureaucracy across larger space

Civilisation thrives when governance is at a small-mid level to maximise individual contribution to representation while retaining access to larger scale resources.

Local councils are too small.
EU is too big.

The EU's downfall is that it has its own government which tries to govern subject countries.

the lack of Constantinople is unbearable

no Iceland. Europe is from Iceland to Sakhalin

Fuck off Bildenberg

>what is usa

this

The prime example of how it can all go wrong.

Begone reddit man

You've included the UK.
Try again.

Add Turkey, Iran, Greenland, Slavbard, the Central Asian countries, and Mongolia. That clay belongs to the white man.

The EU is a first of it's kind ngo that uses it's member nations as debt slaves in exchange for sovereignty.
That's what is wrong with the picture.

ur watching too much anime user

It's not just the direct gibs you mutt, the EU is the biggest single market where members can export to completely without inspections or tariffs. It's a giant boost to any economy. Losing it is a catastrophe which instantly makes your country a third world shithole from business and investment standpoint.

The UK is regretting quitting and will probably come back.

You are who you are because of me. Call me daddy, filthy nazi, and pay up 1 trillion for WII reparations and because you are a cuck, also keep sending me your daughter every summer so she can enjoy a real man.

Is ok, once we join and take control nobody leaves. Nobody. We all one happy family forever.