Trump, his Executive Order and Guantanamo

So Trump caused some time ago a controversy because he seems to want to keep Guantanamo Bay open
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/president-trumps-guantanamo-delusion

I think this wasnt just out of a whim but because he had some plans with it. Now just the other day he stocked up personal on the Guantanamo
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/12/29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-help-guantanamo-bay/990063001/

And the Executive Order against human rights abuse mentions
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
>and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

How likely is it that these are connected and Trump plans to use the state of emergency to basically
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833
>do something about these missing chidlren grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty.
via court martial. What other criterea are needed?

This here mentions a few individuals the EO goes after
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

And turns out they are all connected to the Clintons as this guy found out
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

To name some
The former president of Gambia which supposedly got put into place by the cia under clinton for example (Yahya Jammeh),
Benjamin Bol Mel, got military supplements from Clinton even though using childsoldiers
Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes, President of Nicaragua’s Supreme Electoral Council, got covered regarding electionfraud by Clinton
Dan Gertler, international businessman and billionaire, main business partner Glencore, whose founder Marc Rich was on the FBIs most wanted list until pardoned in 2001 by Clinton (Bill)
Slobodan Tesic, armsdealer that supplied various military groups in the civil war in Libya. ISIS most likely among those groups. Libya as a whole was a Clinton plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/
youtu.be/uLOgnddu9Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=WW0uzoyoZL0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145005188
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010/
youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac
youtu.be/fBboIDYPT5g
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didnt fit the OP, Trump also declared this month national slavery and human trafficking prevention month
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

bump

good thread

THanks, trying my best

There is definitely some big stuff going down OP. I just really wish we can get some hard confirmation on a lot of it. Hopefully we hear some stuff this week but something tells me even if these 10k sealed indictments take a bunch of people down we won't hear a lot at the time.

I think we give Trump too much credit and make him out to be some kind of genius 14D chess player. I haven't seen any evidence of this whatsoever. Sure these threads are fun to make and read but Trump seems to be quite incompetent.

wasn't obongo supposed to close gitmo? why is it now trump's fault?

Do you not remember the major chess moves he made during the election cycle?

Constantly played the media for fools.

I do remember but it wasn't anything insanely intricate to be honest. I'm just sick of him filling his cabinets with Jews and neo-cons and us somehow having to come up with ways that it is 4D chess. Losing Alabama was just a clear fuck up. Trying to make it out as a 4D chess move to expose Democrat Election fraud and cripple the Democratic party is good to give us some hope but there doesn't seem to be anything that actually backs this up.

If you were truly in a rush you would be taking the fight to them. Its life or death right? How about you give Trump and the Pauls all your support. If Trump is evil he wont have a legacy left.

I mean they did outright say in the investigation that it is obviously highly likely there was fraud. It was said a few weeks ago.

There are quite some people who suddenly broke a toe or something wearing a boot. Hillary and chelsea in example. Mccain even switched sides of the foot he is wearing it on

I definitely believe there was election fraud. Getting 92% turnout for Dems in a special election and for a pathetic candidate like Jones at that is so bullshit that there is no doubt that they bussed in blacks. But nothing really seems to be happening. I understand that these things take time but we have seen this shit before and nothing has happened. Also, Republicans control the House, Senate and Presidency + 34/50 Governors yet it seems like the left still controls everything in America. Trump said Drain the Swamp on the campaign but it looks like the Swamp is draining him. He is looking indistinguishable from Bush, not only on domestic policy (Tax cuts? Really?) but also on Foreign Policy

> not thinking 1488 chess
> not thinking he has intelligent people working for him
> not thinking they hire smarter people in specific fields that are Teslar tear
> not thinking a pol/ tier retard actually can systematical take out city wide coverage internet
from his mums basement... without government equipment or recourses
>

Yeah right now its like we can only connect the dots. I see this as something where it all comes to pass and not a word about it on any news. Most of what is going on right now will come out in books when people are about to die. Unless of course some of these big players actually go to prison. Still holding out hope for that.

To controll people you dont have to controll what they think, but what they think others think. If some bullshit happens but everyone thinks everyone else is ok with it they will usually just conform to not rile up any trouble even if they think differently. Thats what the medias job is, make it look like everyone thinks like they do so they just accept it, and because of that it seems the left is still cobtrolling shit.
Also trump must tread carefully because even if people dont believe exactly what the media says they are still respected (somehow) and if they decide to spin some story people will get riled up a lot. Better to play low and do stuff in the background and do some twittershitposting to distract.
Is it by the way true there is nothing on the EO or anything related to the thread in the media? Here in germany i didnt see anything about it and heard in the US as well. Makes me think noone is reporting about trumps EO declaring national emergency

Shills by the way serve the same purpose, not to make you think otherwise, but make you think everyone else thinks otherwise

youtu.be/uLOgnddu9Lw

Am on mobile, tl;dw?

Jerome Corsi gives a pretty good talk on all this matter. Make sure you watch it when you get home to your desktop/laptop.

Will try to remember

Don't forget this bitch was named specifically in the EO also, but it's just a coincidence WJC knew her.

Enjoy.

What the source to the flightlogs? Saw it posted a few times that a lot of planes get send to guantanamo recently, but never a source

It's from flightaware

Ist that official? Can someone else add stuff?

oh jesus christ, Infowars is talking about Qanon. Q doesn't even use the same tripcode anymore, how are people still falling for that nonsense? I stumbled over to /cbts/ on infinite a couple weeks back, and they had themselves convinced that George Soros was being held at guantanamo and the power outage at the Atlanta airport was connected in covering it up. Insanity.

bump

▶q is real

Cbts is just bullshit, everyone should know since even victory of the larp rode that wave and those faggots shitted up the whole board. Some stuff in their from time to time i saw posted elsewhere made sense, but most of the threads was shizophraenic cancer that didnt make any sense

new q. these seems like really good questions. why ain't the msm asking them?

the original 3 or 4 threads where awesome back around Halloween. After that it just went bananas and became incoherent boomer babble. I do believe the original Qanon posts were legit, but only the first 4 or so. After that its been nothing buy a psyop.

here's another from this morning

Bump

Another one

Gitmo is going to become Arkham Asylum.. The parallels are getting ridiculous..

See, here's the thing that REALLY fucking bothers me, y'all...

-Be the "Qbots".

- Jack everyone up 2 months ago screaming about 11/3 and 11/4 happenings that NEVER happen, yet promote fear and no one seems to question. Instead, they follow blindly.

- 1.5 weeks later, scream about presidents being insulated @40k ft. on AF1 during Asia trips, during a supposed "10 days of darkness" in America, which AGAIN, NEVER HAPPEN, yet instigates and perpetuated "fear"... still no question, still follow blindly.

- Next scream "10 days of darkness" WILL HAPPEN during inevitable government shut down you state will occur just before the holidays, which again, never does happen, yet further instigates and perpetuated fear, which in turn, is then overlooked and left unquestioned by blind followers.

- Then claim the 10 days of darkness that NEVER HAPPENED, though you GUARANTEED was GOING TO HAPPEN, "already did happen", between 12/7 - 12/17. Crisis apparently, conveniently and ironically averted and "Merry Christmas (to the fearful, yet blind following of) With Love, "Q".

How do you get to hype and jack everyone who's blindly chased your misleading white rabbits down the fake holes you dug for months, by falsely connecting truly relevant things to absolute bullshit for so long, on purpose, without ANYONE who actually considers themselves to be "woke" (as all Q followers seem to consider themselves) BOTHERING TO QUESTION THE OBVIOUS?!?

I told y'all months ago there'd be NO HAPPENING on "11/3 OR 11/4", especially in the way "Q" was implying. It would only serve as a distraction. I told y'all there'd be NO "10 days of darkness". Not while Trump was in Asia, no insulation in AF1 required. NO "10 days of darkness" during a government shut down because that would NEVER happen. I told y'all that no, no "crisis" had been "averted" and that no "10 days" had begun and ended 12/7 - 12/17...

Will Assange release the hot stuff during the midterms?

Bet soros will be joker. He is already causing chaos everywhere and always tells people what he is doing to fuck shit up, talking about how his times with the nazis was the best of his life and seems to not give a fuck anymore

You won't see it on CNN buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=WW0uzoyoZL0

What would the world be like if we developed honest-to-god supervillains? Not like superpowered ones, but Lex Luthor and the Joker-style criminals?

>Trump Tower was literally Wayne Industries during The Dark Knight Rises
>Trump also owned a Lamborghini in the past
>Trump also beat up big guy robbers

Trump is the closest we get to Batman. He's the hero we need, despite not deserving him.

Would be a better world with those in power than right now desu. Anything is better than having a satanic pedo deathcult ruling over you i guess

>satanic pedo deathcult
I'm not a Sup Forums regular, is this a specific deathcult or just [insert preferred bogeyman here]?

Good sourced material. Ty brother

ok, it doesn't really feel like the msm is shifting their narrative at all. For fucks sake they are rolling out everything they can to try and deflect from the Steele dossier being the basis of the FISA warrant.

... and WELL BEFORE 12/17, I started to tell y'all to have a Merry Christmas. To RELAX and ENJOY the holidays with your families and friends because NOTHING was going to HAPPEN, like these people were feeding this "storm" chasing and following, based on pure BULLSHIT, to whole-heartedly believe, which only instigated and perpetuated the "fears" of many, right?!

Now it's January 2nd. Literally NOTHING "Q" has said WOULD HAPPEN, has actually happened and the ONLY things these "Qbots" have been able to exploit to perpetuate the seemingly continuous "validation" they've provided, is some advanced tweet references, which I'VE ALREADY FACTUALLY EXPLAINED, how they've been derived and in the meantime, everything I have said about these Qbots has come to fruition. Did I not tell y'all they'd start picking up traction and attention in the wrong places?! Did I not tell y'all they'd start miraculously, as if on queue, appearing in the mainstream media?! Did I not tell y'all that when they did, they'd make ALL of the innocent people, blindly sacrificing their time and energy on intentionally lost causes, look and sound dumb?! Kinda like a cult?! IS THIS NOT HAPPENING TODAY?!?!

I hope EVERYONE, uses this fresh start to 2018 to pick their heads up, take one GIANT step back and realize what's actually going on, before investing another second in the "FEAR", they don't even realize they're spreading.

The fearmongering Qbots, don't get to manipulate FEAR, at their whim. They don't get to guarantee you false shit, under the guise of being close to the admin. via the production and posting of fabricated fake shit, like fake pics from AF1 over Asia which could NEVER LEGALLY HAPPEN, to get you to "work harder", as if whether you meme shit or not, ACTUALLY FUCKING MATTERS, or impacts the outcomes of events that had been in motion for the better part of an entire year and well before "Q & Co." showed up.

Hopefully everyone will re-wake the hell back up.

Read wikileaks. Search for Hot dog, Cheese, Domino, Pizza and Moloch. Look at what the elite is pushing: open borders (smuggling and more crime by criminals in general), abortion (murder of babies), bombing countries for oil etc...

regardless if Q is legit or not, people need to start getting locked the fuck up or suicided. Its gone on too long, now is the time for these fucks to pay for their crimes.

Ya'll? MegaAnon is that you? Is confederate user legit?

I beg to differ, ONE WORD:
COVFEFE

Check mate

You’ve got work to do

But basically the mass importation of browns is just a temporary stop gap until the elites merge with the biomechanical AI, wipe out what remains of humanity and fight amongst themselves for infinite dimension hopping power until eventually everybody except the AI is dead

After that, things get a bit hazy

Oh my, i would need a couple threads to expand on that, and im currently just on mobile i can tell you though that those in the US and at least the major other western countries consists of satanworshipping pedophiles, literally and no exxegeration. Best i can give you for now is this here which goes into the pedophilia, even though it considders the reader to have basic knowledge on pizzagate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145005188
Read through the posts from the OP, posted some info dump with sources and all.
The satanic stuff is a bit more complicated to get into but here you see they are al into the occult at least
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010/

Have fun in the rabbithole

An insider linked us to pic related. Shit is about to get real

As opposed to Hillary and Obama's collusion??

Who is confederate user?! Why do we name people? Attach a cap or link. And stop using nicknames.

Anything up north worth investigating?

>pedos get busted thinking they'll just have some rest time in club fed
>nope fucker you're going to gitmo

This would be the funniest fucking shit.

He'll use it as a way to disappear political enemies no doubt.

Speak against him and the pedo squad shows up with some doctored hard drives and your soon to be in Gitmo

good evil plan desu whos gonna question locking up pedos?

Isn't that just the plot of Deus Ex?

And so it begins.

Some larper will be along soon to feed you some badly written fan fiction.

Pic related:
Link related:
Moore campaign & Merrill found fraud. They had a citizen conference:
youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac

Q: #Matlock= pic related

Oh, I see MegaLARP is already in the thread, y'all.

Reminder that she said happenings would start this week.

Now we wait for her to disavow that.

Where's his trip? I'll crack that fucker too

Check. I want that fuckers trip

please. Trump already gave up that power given to him by his former thanks to Title 2 and Section 1287 of the NDAAof2017 GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT CENTER shenanigans. you keep believeing he's corrupt tho, suits your narrative.

Trump is going off on twitter today. Setting the stage for some crazy shit if the DOJ chooses to listen to him.

ahhh Concern shilling I see
You know for that to work you have to have an audience that is uninformed
You are in the wrong place for that

Podesta
Link related
Pic related
youtu.be/fBboIDYPT5g

>Title 2 and Section 1287 of the NDAAof2017 GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT CENTER

Funny part is if you go to the bill congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text

you can see that it has expirations built in.

Curious though what source are you going from on this?

But Megs, Q is R Matlock.
Are we ever going to hear about this from MSM? How about election fraud? I mean seriously. I want to see MSM cover this stuff. Is Tony Podesta in GITMO? How about Barrick employees?

Post the link to the tweet.

EVERYONE needs to realize that WHATEVER happens in the coming days, weeks, months, was how it's been designed and coordinated for the last 18 months. Yes, 18 months. Not because I said, Q said, some social media celebs and YouTubers said and NOT BECAUSE WHITE FUCKING RABBITS AND MEMES SAID. We have nothing to lose, everything to gain and no fears. YOU DID YOUR JOB WHEN YOU VOTED! You did your job by voicing and expressing YOUR OWN OPINIONS and concerns, as individual, sovereign, American citizens, with a voice and a choice!! NOT BECAUSE SOME ANONS on a board, some twitter or YouTube celeb "woke" y'all up! You were already woke, it's how you got here in the first place.

You did your job, so as long as you, YOURSELF, KEEP participating in the political process by educating yourselves and holding those elected, to be responsible and accountable to actually REPRESENT ALL OF YOU, we can't go wrong. Local/state/federal candidates, elections and representatives matter. If y'all want to help or want something to do, do this. You don't need anyone to tell you to be a good citizen. That's just being woke. Being awake enough to educatedly participate in the process.

Sorry for the rant, but come the fuck on, y'all! Take every user, e-celeb and you tuber away and you'd STILL have enough factual info and tools to sift through to prove to yourselves, you aren't just winning anymore, you've won! We've all won! "It never ends". The "winning" is relentless! Don't forget it!

I specifically said that January 2nd the holidays are over. When everyone comes back to work, the shit continues, blah blah. Again, you can shill all you want without citing facts you know you can find, cause it's all well documented, but alas... here (you) are. It's gonna be a long 2018 for you.

There it is, the usual shifting sands of MegaLARP.

I'm sure you can trust her, anons.

>Trump seems to be quite incompetent.
he isn't the president, he's been co opted from the reins of power from within his administration

but if he is totally incompetent that executive order would not have been posted, unless it's a rabbit trial leading to nowhere designed for people interested in this subject to follow

Im so woke that my paranoia tell me that the deepstate is dismantling itself to gain trust leaving behind an even deeper state for which trump works which then rises to be the worldgovernment since it got rid of the global corruption it caused itself via the puppetdeepstate. Even though its more likely thst trump is /ourguy/, a lot of „coincidences“ hinting to that

See
Please. Ty

What would've happened if she had won?

What can we do to prevent her like from reaching the level of untouchable she has?

If BO made the county go this far sideways in 8 years, next time (((they))) may not take as long to reach their ultimate goals. POTUS is great, but there'll never be another like him. I'm worried about who's after POTUS.

No. If Matlock is the reference, it's to fuck with you, hence I posted that reference to prove a point. First, there are MANY noteable individuals who've been affiliated with the Dept. of Energy, over the last 50 years. GOOGLE THIS.

If I wanted to fuck with you by randomly posting as a believable insider with Q Clearance from the DOE and I was hellbent on falsely verifying myself, as proven through FAKE PICTURES POSTED FROM FAKE AF1 FLIGHTS, in an attempt of validating myself to make you believe me, I'd probably make a crackable tripcode a reference too.

Robert Golden Matlock, a.k.a. "Goldie", to those who knew and loved him, was the most noteable, Dept. of Energy patriot, of our time. Sadly, he's also passed away as of 2009. SEE MY POINT, YET?!

Is there a WH press briefing today? I thought there was, now I can't find it.

Bump

Check. I do. But you didn't answer my question, maybe you didn't get to it yet. Are they going to fix election fraud? Is Tony in GITMO? How about the Barrick staff. We will lose midterms for sure if we don't fix that. Is there a press briefing today? Is MSM going to cover any of this??

Is pic attached still too hot to handle? What this guy is involved in is one of the darkest rabbit holes I've seen.When people started digging on Voat it got shut down fast. I'm guessing safer now that Trump is in.

Any thoughts?

Right. As in here [pic related] in a screen cap of that "interview" you're trying to say that I said shit will happen on the 2nd, yet I didn't... cause you can clearly read what it says, right here?!

Haha, nice try boss! Do you get paid to do this, or is it just for the degenerate shits and giggles? You're not very good at it.

LOL. Posts pic of her saying "Big shit will start on Jan 2" and thinks it clears her when it doesn't happen.
Brah, thanks for digging that up.

Follow the white rabbi.

Wtf part of
>I have nothing specific on that date
Are you not understanding retard

Nothing is ever or should ever be "too hot". Blame the mods of these boards. Blame Zuck, blame @Jack on Twitter, blame GoogleTube. They're no better than the omitting MSM, shuttling down narratives for the agendas of those who profit from the spin.

You were in one of those threads too, remember?

What part of
>Big shit will start happening as of January 2nd.
Do you not understand?

Anyone who doesn't understand this is willfully ignorant or one stupid motherfucker.

>as of January 2
AS OF..... Doesn't mean on. You're playing a game of semantics because you don't want to admit you've been had. Bye Oliver

I can try to find some posts you made in the threads. One second

By midterms, everyone will have factually had to swallow enough truth about the politicking of this nation over the last 50 years, their perceptions will have shifted and will be at least based on more realistic truths. I've already posted enough on everything you've asked. If you've read the archives, you know my positions. I'm not going to waste my time spoon feeding old shit that can be easily found, anymore. Sorry, not trying to be mean, it's just the truth.

it's only noon on the eat coast.

I'm going to go with C Alex, WHAT IS BOTH

No, I'm afraid it does mean on, Cletus.

I'll be posting this reminder pic in every thread I come across MegaLARP from now on. It will only be funnier as the days go by.

Ok. I have read them. My biggest question still however is about MSM.