reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/7nmd3m/do_monkeys_count_as_niggers
imgur.com/IpJrqsz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So then I says to the guy I says
"DON'T CALL ME AN "IT" YOU CUK"

I was referring to the affair as a whole

Good shit, don't pick it. Remember! Everything floats down here

>60% of christians are african
whut. did they mean 60 percent of africans are christian? that's pretty retarder otherwise

o-..okay...

Let's go boys.

>jesus
>christian
Look at my fucking flag. People from this shithole are religious as fuck and they love "Jesus, King of Jews" (yes some priests refer to jesus like that) and ever since I was young I was confused why would people worship him.

more like this

I finally got one of you fucking retards to say it after dozens of attempts.

i may have just ended a life

Woo, actual conversation

>when I become the trump of my country
>as a semi-fascist politician
You'll never be close to being a successful politician if you're on Sup Forums.

nice
too bad if she wasn't a dumb bitch this wouldn't work

To the faggot writing a novel about black crime. Hurry up and make your point faster

this was eye opening

holy FUCK

That's the greatest redpilling I've ever witnessed in the half fucking decade I've been on Sup Forums

How's the trap?

if theyre a little smarter you just adjust your angle a bit. unfortunately that girl might have been too dumb to have retained anything from the conversation.

the japspeak says
>Who ride so late at night? This is the father with a child; he may have a boy in his arms, and he catches him and keeps him warm. My son, are you disturbing your face? - You do not see your father, are you Erlkönig? Erlenkönig crown and tail? - My son, this is a fog. - "Dear children, Come and go with me! I play beautiful games with you; some colorful flowers on the beach, my mum has a lot of gilded robes." My father, my dad, you did not hear Erlenkönig promised me what to do? - Quiet, calm, my child; the wind whispers on the leaves. - "Noble boy, would you like to go with me? My daughters should be waiting for you well.My daughters lead the Night of Wren and measure and dance and sing." My father, my father, you Can not see Erlkönig's daughter in the dark place? - My son, my son, I see exactly: The old ranch seems so gloomy. - "I love you, I am attracted to your beautiful form, I need violence if you do not want to." My father, my father, now he touches me! Erlkönig gave me a sad! - Father was shocked. He rode fast. He was in difficulty holding the groaning child and needed to reach the farm. In his arms, the child was already dead.

Christianity is literally the cancer of Sup Forums.

>(((I, as a white man)))

wew

Pol trolls pol... Unironically...

what is it with all the people looking for sex chats in the question mode?

>when you get posted on Sup Forums

be gone, this is an omegle thread

High quality conversation

i bet he listened well and hard

Bump

I just had your question but the other stranger disconnected before I could answer

i can post a picture of literally any nonwhite and there is a 60% chance they're down with christ

I have a gold mine good on

I've called so many people fags already. Mostly other Sup Forumsacks that I've met though.

not too many long conversations anymore on my end

Goodnight friends

For a website of 14000 I seem to be coming across a lot of people from Sup Forums

so far he's pretty nice actually

Want to see a magic trick? Come back in 10 minutes

This is just straight up retarded

getting more people into papercraft I see

>Abraham Shekelburgstein

origami is important to you, i get it.

>The whole world is not White
Oh wow who knew
>i can post a picture of literally any nonwhite and there is a 60% chance they're down with christ
I can do the same and there would be a 60% chance they would be down with Allah,
dudewheresyourargument.jpeg

Morning

Hell is for ever!

I got a present for you!

Same here

That's because despite what you think, Christianity and Islam are very similar.
:( please stop reminding me
oooh what is it user?

>That's because despite what you think, Christianity and Islam are very similar.
>Both are monotheistic
who'd a thunk it

It's something funny hold on

>monotheistic abrahamic religions with largely the same figures and basic beliefs, the only difference being Islam has one more prophet.

reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/7nmd3m/do_monkeys_count_as_niggers

I'm an insomniac

I made an atheist faggot ask this question but forget to save the conversation on accident

i'm not a poet

>my grandmother died in the holocaust when she was six years old
holy fuck kek

>holocaust is too big to fake

Here

she showed me the goods boyz B)

oh were you epic redpilling little indian children in the text section? that's cool too I guess.

do something more believable next time

it's an interesting question but i don't have a r*ddit

It's locked now. I'm not sure if it's still up. Now leave "it" forever. I did this for your soul

Here

Pol answers a japs question.

Here's the imgur link
imgur.com/IpJrqsz

lmao nice

Very rude Sup Forums

Bumped

>I love new information :3

This was me.

nice danebro

Which one of you lads was this?

I was stranger 1