Popular YouTube vlogger becomes even more popular by death of another

>be honorable Japanese man
>life is pain and dishonor grows near, it is time to do something to retain honor
>hang self from tree
>mentally handicapped vlogger gaijin piggu stumbles across my body while making clickbait videos and incidentally my death gives him the perfect opportunity to enterprise on my honor by suddenly making his video about suicide awareness
>most dishonorable
>he’s fucking wearing a toy story hat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGdZbq-Hb-w?t=7m14s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate
youtu.be/bPLi9NktSI0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can’t make this shut up

Biggest non story ever.

People find dead bodies all the time in that forest, they keep telling sensitive westerners to stay out.

Logan Paul is like Donald Trump. He knows that bad publicity is still publicity. Trump says shocking politically incorrect things to get headlined and become popular, causing him to become president.

Logan Paul does shocking vlogs to get headlined and become popular, causing him to become rich.

>a vlogger who has mainly underage girl audience decides to show off corpses on yt and share his impressions.
It's like Disney suddently started making programs about civil war in Syria, lol.

>Paul Logan strung up that nip himself, just so he'd make sure he got that quality content. In fact, he never left the U.S.
Is this the unofficial beginning of the day of the rope, is this finally our year

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

Watched it.
>Standard burger bullshit sophistry about deep and meaningful moments.
>this is totally about respect and prevention
>does whole video in toy story hat
>shouts at body "yo, you alive and fucking with us"
>laughs and prances around like a gaijin buffoon.

Remember me?

post a link faggot

LINK TO THE VIDEO PLS

>Watched it

link pls

youtu.be/UGdZbq-Hb-w?t=7m14s

LP is a brainless Disney degeneration artist. He's there to keep the degeneration going and paint a vision for people of "white men". Vain and stupid "jocks".

There is no bigger deterrent to suicide than knowing that after you die, YouTube ecelebs are going to dance around your corpse and mock you.

Who gives a shit about people who commit suicide? Chads should always laugh at pathetic fucks who off themselves cause they're sad.

It's... it's the hat!

Japan is not in the worst 20 of suicide rate now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

Anyone have a link? The one posted above doesn't work.

youtu.be/bPLi9NktSI0

The outrage is fucking retarded, he's not the first vlogger that goes to that forest and stumbles upon a corpse.

this guy is a scumbag but cunts who act like japanese culture is the most amazing thing ever are cunts too.
>HURR DURR UR DAMAGING JAPANESE PERCEPTION WITH THE WEST
lol dont care, let the nips be racist if they want. japan has that right to hate whoever it likes.

This channel is watched by children. I mean great move to desensitize the youth. They sexualize them too.

10/10 TV Jewish producers have hijacked JewTube

This nigger just stood there talking bullshit and taking content from the fucking corpse. I can't can see the difference between it and taking an selfie and uploading it to instagram.

Its retarded as fuck, no point to use a disgrace for content. He cares two shits about suicide awareness. Their entire family are sociopaths and this video proves it, others were shocked and he was making jokes, filming and excited for his fresh content.

Susan Diane Wojcicki is an American technology executive. She has been the CEO of YouTube since February 2014.

Wojcicki is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian-Jewish descent, and Stanley Wojcicki, a Polish American physics professor at Stanford University. She has two sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist) and Anne Wojcicki, founder of (((23andMe))).

Anne Wojcicki married Google co-founder Sergey Brin in May 2007.

As of October 2017, Brin is the 13th richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of US$46 billion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

>He knows that bad publicity is still publicity.
This sums up all these popular vloggers pretty much, and it IS the result of much of their success. That's why the titles of their videos are all clickbait and why it often has to do with something shocking or controversial. Such as sexual stuff, money, "pranks" etc etc. And all the 12 year olds swallow it whole and feel they're "part of the gang".

Great great, they knew Hollywood woulnd't last so they picked up sociopaths money hungry figures white children can relate or even effeminate/gay and gave them viral marketing.

Look how they created Pewdiepie, a fucking Swede dancing in girl pants and screaming like a gay getting a massive dildo, he man up and the media attack him as well as his revenue.

Man this is too obvious.

Literally this, they would film their own parents on their death beds for profit.

I once watched some legit American documentary produced by a real studio not some hobby projet. About some insects in the Amazon they added T-rex,velociraptor sound effects from Jurassic Park to make it more "interesting" I couldn't believe what the hell I was even watching

Why do people care about this? so what if he filmed it

Fucking kek

youtube 'personalities' crying clickbait over this, are now using the moral outrage as their own clickbait
gotta get those clicks

Wasn't that prick a bully in his high school?

underrated

Oh no...

What pisses me off is how much fucking money that faggot makes on YouTube

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Logang on suicide watch

This one?

can someone please burn his house? he lives in cali.

the faggot should have gone there a night. What a pussy.

I still hope pewdiepie will go subtly go full 14/88 soon.

guess what's under that hat

Americans were a mistake.
We must commit seppuku for our dishonor .

>suicide
>honorable
that's the coward's way out

A friend of mine has been to that forrest. He said it was very peaceful. There are also some amazing caves there to explore. It is a wonderful place to go on nature hikes. Only fucking dweebs treat it was some carnival show.

top fucking zozzle, this meme just keeps growing on me

is this a meme or do you literally suffer from face blindness

by hanging is, but if he killed himself with a katana through the abdomen, that wouldn't be.

nope, all suicide is cowardice.
Pearl harbor was the biggest show of monkeys not being able to fight so they just crashed their airplanes into shit.
Learn to aim cowards

No. The tanto or wakizashi short blade cuts the abdomen. The katana would be used by another for beheading.

Anyway a GAIJIN doesn't have the right to an opinion on this matter

Wait for response from family of deceased until then GAIJIN should SHUT UP

kek

Logan Paul is the ultimate Chad

>mfw I know that my retarded brand-whore 16 year old little brother will vehemently defend this

Anybody familiar with Japanese law? Can he be arrested for this?

kamikaze yourself sliteye

already been done but better, sorry user

>be lonely depressed fuck
>finally kill self
>even as a corpse some retarded normalfag jerks you around for attention

Yes.

FUCK YOU JAPAN
I JUST BOOKED A FLIGHT TO OKINAWA
ILL FUCKING VLOG IN YOUR SHITTY ANHERO FOREST AND RAPE A CORPSE WEARING A MAIDO COSTUME WITH MY GOPRO FOR YOUTUBE MONEY

TWO IDENTICAL NUMERALS IN A ROW DECIDE THE HAT I'LL WEAR

Jap got punkd

the guy is a retard, but the loser and loner jap shouldn't have killed himself in a public place

did he fap to it? if not he's just another filthy casual and should off himself on the spot

>kill self in public
>be discovered by the public
AIVU MAIDU A TERIBURU MISUTEIKU

"Suicide forest"

Hmmmmmm

The absolute disrespect these scum show. They prance around a sombre place of death and treat it like a fucking haunted house tourist attraction. Millions of people watch this and think it's acceptable. This society needs to die.

Why are people so fucking weak? This is kid is going to kill himself over the dislikes on someone else's video.

>suicide
>honorable

Anyone who thinks like this is a fool. True honor is to admit you fucked up and are willing to make things right. That means fixing yourself not just for personal reasons, but also to help your family, friends, and community. Committing suicide is basically saying, "I am terribly selfish and don't care if I make others sad".

I'm not surprised Asians think it's honorable though, given their morals and ethics are utterly fucked.

Judenhut confirmed

holy moly

Story sounds like russoan spys

>killing yourself in designated suicide manga-like meme area

>why do 12 year old kids act like gullible faggots on secial media

amazing

From what I've read, people kill themselves there because they believe they will not found. I think it gets rid of some of the guilt.

weebs mad as fuck that an aryan god dabbed on the pathetic culture you hold so dear. Get dabbed on you pathetic cuckolds.

>going to famous place so no one will find you
he also dont go far away from parking.
for me its like after death attention seeking

REEEEE SUICIDE ISNT FUNNY

I literally came in this thread looking for this.

suicide itself is not funny, it's just funny seeing the weeb faggots defending how "honorable" suicide is and them wanting him to be locked up for filming a dead guy. Get dabbed on weeb.

>Anime has gone downhill and can no longer sustain me
>Walk in
>become an hero in public park
>Weeb trash that caused anime to go to shit videos your corpse and pro it on YouTube

How is this not funny?

>"squeaky toy sound"
goddammit my sides

This meme will never die. In the year 2900, some android will still post an offshoot of this picture.

>yfw you realize you just hit youtube gold

Suicide is so patherhic. Making fun of this weaky faggots is totally ok.
Dunno about catholics, but in otrhodox crhistianity suicide considered as a sin and you will go to hell forever for that.

post it

oy vey, nice catch

Suicide is most honorabru in Bushido. Perhaps you should study the blade instead of the folds of your mother's cunt.

secretly this is more about his hat than anything
disney ip's are being trashed with memes as a response to 20th century fox buyout
monopoly is meaningless when everything you own is associated with cringe, and memes form permanent imprints on human minds/behaviors

trauma programming in action. youtube and tv are both engines of mkultra programming.
the generation raised on youtube is being raised to kill and be used to overthrow the society that raised them for memes.
the 'alt-right' movement that formed in 2016 election was the smallest taste of what is to come

Checked but you sound like a beta weeb. Burger wishes he was a sushi

>virgin android
only performs one function
no sex toy attachment
gears squeak awkwardly when it walks
no qt human owner
solar powered

>Chad Android
Can please infinite amount of qt humans
Performs multiple functions
Can transform into a mustang.
Has killed humans before.