France is now the leading power of the EU

>only country with the nuclear power in the EU
>only country with a decent military in the EU
>stable government, unlike g*rm*ny
>charismatic leader (the country is led by the living incarnation of jupiter himself)
>powerful economy
>member of the permanent council of the United Nations
>still has colonies, largest EEZ in the world
>powerful diplomacy, control big chunks of africa with the franc cfa
>weren't nazis, won both world wars
Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/02/almost-1000-cars-torched-around-france-new-years-eve-government/
youtube.com/watch?v=vN3eEvEw0jg
bfmtv.com/societe/moisissures-rats-deja-150-photos-de-policiers-pour-denoncer-leurs-conditions-de-travail-1237256.html
foxnews.com/world/2018/01/01/gang-youth-attacks-cops-near-paris-video-assault-posted-online.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: foxnews/world (Internal - World Latest - Text)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The UK has a pretty good military, and they're still in the EU. This, and Poland is upgrading theirs. France does seem to really be putting serious effort into uncucking itself, which is great to see though.

cocksucker

>pretty good military
HAahahah, the "UK 2nd strongest power" is a meme.

The uk is leaving, and irrelevant. Polish military is as good as german military, so not that good.

>40% of newborns are niggers

>56%

The EU is getting stronger. How about we kick amerikies from europe?

>>stable government, unlike g*rm*ny
KEK

You will be a caliphate before Germany. The EU is done in a couple of years anyway. German will have SOMEONE again to cleanse the country. You're fucked.

can't wait for the Greater Franko-Germanic Caliphate tbqh
you can be allies for once

Germany won't be tho'. Fuck it maybe the West will be but I live in East Germany and we're based. If shit becomes unbearable all the real Germans and the industry will move to the east and Bavaria. I see no problems for us in the future.

Lmao, I went to Berlin and it's already turkey, I didn't see more than 30 percent of germans, and the few germans I saw looked like fucking cucked sub-humans. It's the end of the g*rm*nic race, face it kraut.

Is it?

You wish, but the east is just as cucked as the rest of your pathetic """country""". Bavaria will hopefully be independent soon

Based Macron leading our country back into the light

>Implying we want to be in your little cuckold orgy

I'm pretty sure you're already worse than France demographic-wise
at this point it's a race on who will accept his fate sooner

>shitskins with nukes
What exactly can go wrong?

You remember this time when you mongoloid subhumans blew up chernobyl because of your retardation?

And I went to Paris and it looked like Beirut. I'm not even sure what a true Frenchmen is suppoed to look like because nowadays if you think France you only think nigger. So what the fuck is your thread supposed to accomplish? You can laugh about this shitfest of a country and our government as much as you want and righfully so. But why the fuck do you do it when your situation is even more dire?

So it must be bait or you're actually retarded.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

>powerful economy
>won BOTH world wars

topkek

>stuck in constant state of emergency because they can't handle few sandniggers
>leading power
believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, I'll keep laughing

>You wish, but the east is just as cucked as the rest
Okay you're just a troll. Good job I guess.

You have to go back, Pierre

stable government.
>Paris

Can't argue against that. Germany coud easily have the strongest army considering they have 20000000 more people and a far stronger economy, the problem is you are full of niggers and everybody is which means we are going to collapse soon probably.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/02/almost-1000-cars-torched-around-france-new-years-eve-government/

AHAHAHAHAHA

>only country with niggers running the show
>only country with cucks for heads of state
>only country that always surrenders before fighting

Face it Pier you are a disgrace. You let niggers fuck you kids, you let muslims run your country and you bend over for German wurst.

France is mame tier country. You cant even influance Poland - P O L A N D for fucks sake - all Macrone can do is to bark like little mut while Macierewicz flushed your silly non flying helies down the toilet :D

France is the exact opposite of the word POWER

France is IMPOTENCE

You will stop existing in 50 years. Your culture lost in the see of Koran totting fundamentalist.

I will watch it with pleasure while listening to Szopen.

>won both world wars

>Germany
>Military
You clearly haven't learned your lesson 5 times over.

Good. I hope you and emperor Macron will do a better job than Führerin Merkel.

c rigolo de trolé

France is great country. I hope for them the best in 2018.

watching threads like this makes me realize that the only solution is a poly ethnic white nation so that we can just raze Europe and America and make the world safe to be white once again. Our version of mega death is more humane that the version the kikes plan, I promise you that.

Fuck off bot, humans are talking.

Your Micron is an interesting fellow. Perhaps he can lead France into a new upswing. But I doubt there is any will left for greatness in France.

-said the liar

We have a dickhead instead of a president.

This. The British military is basically just living off appearances at this point. We cant meet recruitment numbers. And half of them are "strong independant womyn" anyway.

Ships are understaffed and lacking equipment. Most generals agree that the nuclear armed subs are useless.

When are we going to leave NATO and stop fucking around with the world?

I think you having an army is far more dangerous. Your mere existence is more dangerous to Europe than Germany's could ever be.

I also think we miss judged Macron. He might not be /ourguy/ but sure he'll isnt (((their guy)))

france is also the only country in europe infested with niggers

I, for one, welcome our new Frog Overlords.

If it weren't for Napoleon Bonaparte, my country wouldn't even exist. Napoleon made the Illyrian Provinces which were the antecedent to Slovenia.

Thank you, based frogs!

Bavaria is cucked. Can confirm. Rapefugees are everywhere even small villages. Germany is fucked.

>won both world wars
kek
whatever you say, hassan

Bow down to Jupiter

>had to be rescued from getting absolutely btfo by germany by the amermutts not once but twice
>literally the highest concentration of mudshits and niggers in all of Europe
>jewish puppet as president

Nah, you're gonna take Belgium and Germoney's dicks up your ass and you're gonna like it.

The only one whose cops are beaten up by nigger hordes

And yet you're self-censoring Germany.
Why are you like this, froggofriend?

>implying Macron doesn't leak this fake news himself to appease the French right

oué
Th...thanks user, wish you the best too.

Yes, maybe its 56% already.
France is absolute shit. 1 little storm and their electricity breaks. The radiostations on the highways are top concerour. No good 3g and 4g connection throughout the whole country. Shitskins everywhere. Arrogant idiots thinking they have it good.

>still believes what politicians and media say

They are literally paid to say one thing and do the opposite

polish military gets raped in every fucking war

i guess we under estimated Macron after all, he fucking trolled us all.

We kill Muslims in their countries and you're in a constant state of emergency because G*rmany wont stop letting them in.

France doesn't exist anymore, it's only immigrants from Africa, Eastern Europe, Italia, Spain and Poland.

Poor country.. Napoleon would be spinning in his grave.
Charles Martel's victory on Arabs is now useless.

Based frogs had the best leader in history. When will you create another man like that, to lead Europe?

>We cant meet recruitment numbers.

Yep, even the dumb white working-classes are starting to realise that the (((British Army))) is a con.

We have more important problems in Europe then just who the top dog is.
I have no problem with an european union. As long as we are homogenous

>germany
>sustainable birthrates
reli meks mi tink

If only we had smell o vision. The bits of France that look like that coincidentally stink eyewateringly of piss

Coming from a frustrated belgian, I'm not suprised.

Their nuke plants are crumbling and have multiple shutdowns

Imagine Poland/France non-agression pact, with dividing Germany, will you welcome your new polish overlords?

germany is blue you fucking mongrel scum

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That was hohol.

I have absolutely zero idea from where comes Sup Forums believe that Poland is a new savior of Europe? You clearly don't understand how shit tier country are we with health care collapse right behind the corner.

That would imply the poles could be overlords of anything.

thats because the average poltards iq is about as high as polands gdp

because all the niggers and muslims are making the birthrates skyrocket you fucking autist
you can't be that stupid to not read my post so I assume you're just taqiyying

Just imagine how is the rest of Europe if we actually root for you.

trump is cutting tax rates for families who wish to have children.

Parti Quebecois is coming in this year and will cut tax rates for families who wish to have children

I would welcome some sort of treaty with the Eastern Bloc sure. I see Saxony and Bavaria succeeding at some point. Would totally get annexed by Austria. Maybe Czech Republic too.

hurr durr you need more immigrants for that declining birth rate my dude *raises taxes for families*

You must be retarded to actually believe that. Fuck man I love burgers but you are some of the most stupid ppl to show themselves online.

yeah that's exactly their goverment is doing (Germany's)

>the wall is going to stop the birthrates being majority non-ethnic
heh

the wall is going to stop traitors from putting their nose in our fucking buisness dont believe me just watch

You know it's true. You've destroyed Europe 3 times in 100 years.

good luck then I guess

dont need it

We taught them everything we could about being oppressive, they will manage.
You are the leader of white-only countries of Europe. There is no one else - France, Russia and Germany is kill, Britain is Britain, they can only fuck up things, Scandi is cucked, Spain/Italy are fags with shitskins, Portugal is of moor, balcans are turked and forever at each other throats, romania is shit.
It leaves only you, Finland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and baltics, Belorussia. Of all of them you and Finland is the strongest.

Yes, it seems so. DESU I'm surprised by Macron so far. I was afraid he'd be a far left, French version of Justin Trudeau

never trust a british when they act nice its just to let your guard down

>leaf not knowing that two terms a 4 years is max.

well color me surprised. a retarded anglo.

>millionaries and corporation owners surely will have lots of children and didn't have enough money to have children until now with the tax cuts

>calls me retarded and anglo
>doesn't realize it says motherfucking QUEBEC on my nametag
>doesnt realize that the caption in the image is in fucking french
color you retarded my dude, we dont need you in the gene pool

If you're delusional enough to think for one second Old Lizard Lizzie will ever give up ANY of her power you're sadly mistaken.

>If you're delusional enough to think for one second Old Pal Quebec Frog will ever give up. AT ALL. You're sadly mistaken

Bring it cuck. We'll nuke your filthy inbred monarchy off the planet

I gotta say Germany scares me. Idk if you fuckers are easy to manipulate, stupid or super human but Hitler, the man I consider my emporer went from a virtual no one to man who got several million followers to do his every bidding.

Haha I went to Paris and the only Frogs in sight were old cunts walking with their brown grandchildren.
You cunts are fucked, Pierre-Abdul-Okwonko

holy shit me too, he's infinitely better though

I like these, because they remind me that he's out of office, and that always makes my day a little better.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
meanwhile in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=vN3eEvEw0jg
granted it's about the police. french police don't even have working cars anymore hahahaha, worse than even romanian police.
and I assume the army is the same or even worse

HAHAHA here it is
bfmtv.com/societe/moisissures-rats-deja-150-photos-de-policiers-pour-denoncer-leurs-conditions-de-travail-1237256.html
this is how french police have to work

foxnews.com/world/2018/01/01/gang-youth-attacks-cops-near-paris-video-assault-posted-online.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: foxnews/world (Internal - World Latest - Text)