The Guardian: Freemasons are blocking reform, says British Police Federation leader

Interesting article about the growing concern by the Met Police about membership of its officers to masonic lodges.

Former commissioner, Bernard Hogan-Howe, said that it would be difficult under human rights legislation to make a register of membership compulsory, but he made it clear that

>“for me as a police officer, the secrecy of membership is a concern. I think police officers should be transparent: nothing to hide, then why not mention it? My view would be that you ought to be open about your associations.”

>More than 30 years later, it will come as a surprise to many that membership of the Freemasons is still causing disquiet within the police.

>Steve White, the retiring chair of the Police Federation, which represents rank and file officers, told the Guardian this week that he and his colleagues suspected that Freemasons within the service were hampering reforms and acting in an obstructive way.

>“I find it odd,” he added, “that there are pockets of the organisation where a significant number of representatives are Freemasons.”

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons

Other urls found in this thread:

herculespillars.co.uk/
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html
bessel.org/foundmas.htm
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
youtube.com/watch?v=H5rL3I1QFE0
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons
archive.is/1xRqD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are just trying to get rid of white males.

>Oy vey, it's the masons, goy, I promise

/thread

Wait, there's no evidence presented in that article. Just feels. It's almost like they're trying to make shit up against a group comprised mostly of white Christian men for some reason.

ITT: retards that don't think Freemasonry is huge problem

Lol jews tying up loose ends.

>t. Duncan Campbell

i seriously have no clue what a freemason even is or what they do

Judaism for the gentile. It is a network of crypto-kikes that push an agenda which ultimately benefits the jews. They fill the porch masons with a bunch of Jewish occult garbage and use the network to subvert

The freemasons in the police are a problem to the lefties that want to make the police even more left-wing, cucked, and useless, you retard.

Everything is controlled by cliques of people, all businesses, organizations, and social groups are all controlled by cliques of people. Freemasonry is a clique within the cliques.

inb4 some low level mason comes to this thread to post a copy-pasted laymans version of what the organization does/represents, without giving you ANY juicy details about what they actually do.

>push an agenda
What one and how?

Bacchus

>I'mma take an oath of loyalty to some shit and won't even know what it is until it has enough blackmail material on me

Freemasonry in the Police is a problem because they put under the rug anything their "brothers" might do or anything that fill their agenda and you finally have things like Rotherham or Dutroux.Fucking asshole.

Sometimes the juice doesn't exist, or isn't what you want it to be.

You really think anyone willing to do that wouldn't do so regardless of whatever clubs they might be in? Especially when that club would brand them traitors for doing so.

>you finally have things like Rotherham or Dutroux
Provide evidence that has something to do with free masonry.
The article above is in a left-wing paper and is specifically complaining about freemasons getting in the way of progressive reforms.

High ranking people would not be protected for doing it.

Why not?

There's an easy way to identify the masons within the met.
Just list all the officers arresting violent criminals, burglars and rapists.

The rest are not lodge members.

They're half right, the masons think the met police is turning into an Orwellian ministry of truth rather than a police force and they are resisting.

>things like Rotherham

That was covered by the Britsh system in general, not so much Masons I think.. Just part&parcel stuff, you know.

>i seriously have no clue what a freemason even is or what they do

They're a bunch of dumb nouveau riche second-hand car dealers with delusions of grandeur - who sometimes do stuff for charity. If you're near London go to The Hercules Pillars pub in Holborn, opposite Free Mason's Hall of a Friday evening. You'll find them all in there drinking.

herculespillars.co.uk/

Bait an switch, lower echelons of masonry have always served only the purpose of presenting an acceptable face, they can therefore distract us and look like they're doing something good whilst
Common Purpose
Has infiltrated police, councils, courts and political parties. It's freemasonry light and has instituted parallel system of governance within our society

>white master race is so jealous of the chosen people that they have to LARP as jews

my oh my

They are doing with the freemasons what they did with the Templars.
Use them and discard them.

All those goys are balls deep in an organization that worked against their own interest and now their kikes masters are throwing them under the bus.

Goys need to create their own cabals.

>“I find it odd,” he added, “that there are pockets of the organisation where a significant number of representatives are Freemasons.”
Makes ya think huh. Wonder what other groups are over-represented in other positions of power

Freemasonry began as a European intellectual society based on esoteric symbolism and loosely associated with the Rosicrucians.

It was eventually infiltrated and subverted by Jewish influences and in the last 120 years it's purpose has been to set up Israel as the centre of the world.

Got this in the post today. I haven't owned a television in years, never watched any live TV online.
I even let them in a few years ago, but they still send me these letters.
So what's the BIG DEAL? Why is this so important? Why is the prince giving speeches regarding the impropriety of spending too much time online? Why is he concerned that families are no longer huddled around a TV set?

Freemasons "blocking progress of women and BAME people in policing"
/ourguys/

>all these bluepilled tards that don't know about freemasonry, Adam Weishaupt, the presidents, Apotheosis of Washington, etc, etc
They literally worship Lucifer the "Great Architect of the Universe" and believe the serpent's lie.

>It was eventually infiltrated and subverted by Jewish influences and in the last 120 years it's purpose has been to set up Israel as the centre of the world.
Okay, source and method?

>Adam Weishaupt

The antagonist from the latest season of Symphogear? No but seriously I love when the japs turn European history into anime with magical lesbians who fight evil with the power of song.

Those brainlets even made Trump a freemason. They are stuck in low level illumination so its a nice match.

I found out my cousin was a mason a week or so ago.

>They literally worship
False.
>Lucifer
Not a thing/name/entity, but an adjective.
>the "Great Architect of the Universe"
Nothing but a catchall term for personal belief.

Wouldn't surprise me, but there's been no proof of him being a member anywhere.

They should read Dieter Schwartz.

>Not a thing/name/entity, but an adjective.
>this retard again

It’s just newfags, it’s hard for them to learn given how shitty the board has become lately. It’s all in Trotsky’s autobiography though - he comes out and says that his worldview came from Weishaupt and Bavarian freemasonry. It’s the smoking gun connecting the anti-Traditional worldviews of masonry and communism. There were also many rumors in Weishaupt’s time that he was a Jew. Would not surprise me... even as far back as the 14th century, the Jews had a habit of infiltrating secret societies and orders and subverting them. This is exactly what happened to the Jesuits.

Jews infiltrate anything powerful and subvert it. Secret societies are on the list, but by their secret nature harder to notice when they get compromised.

Read the Bible, jew.

Entryism, followed by power consolidation from above once entrism got them far enough. How uch fo a basic bitch are you?

Not the method i was asking about, and you didn't add a source.
The method in my query was what you expect Masonry to be doing for that endgame.

>Guys, trust what this jew says!

I've got 50 of those, don't respond in anyway, they are a private company and they have no right to target you with their illegal high pressure sales techniques.
If they ever come round, do not answer ANY questions, simply state

I nor anyone else in this property watches or records live tv nor do we use iplayer.
I have no desire to pay for fake news, pedophiles and propaganda, now go away

If they really want to go and get a warrant they can but probably won't and if they do, you have to let them in but as long as no tv, no problem

Fuck them, I don't get netflix at my door saying
Buy a subscription or we'll send our bully boys round
disgusting Orwellian bullshit

>as long as no tv, no problem
That should be a more common thing. Make them waste time and money to try and do that only to fail. Do they have to give you a time/date of when they're coming?

When they came round to check mine a few years ago, it was just a random visit.
The guy they sent sounded legitimately retarded, to the point where I wondered if it was a tactic to make me feel at ease? The guy could barely speak coherently. He just looked around quickly then left.

I have been receiving letter for 5 years, no one has ever come round, they look for easy victims, that's why I suggest no interaction at all.
A man who works for a private company comes to you door asking questions, they have absolutely no right whatsoever.
Can I have your name please?
No
Of course ask them to produce id, and video the whole interaction
They will most likely decide you're not worth the effort
Stop using the BBC, boycott the BBC, they are racists and pedos and controlled by jews

>sounded legitimately retarded, to the point where I wondered if it was a tactic to make me feel at ease?
If you feel at ease around retards you must come here to relax.

That is a hurtful thing to say, you should be more careful about how your words can make other people feel.

>>“for me as a police officer, the secrecy of membership is a concern. I think police officers should be transparent: nothing to hide, then why not mention it? My view would be that you ought to be open about your associations.”

So he is basically saying police officers should have no privacy rights? Wtf kind of a mentality is that?

First, Freemasons tend to be lefty cucks, or at most Sargonesque centrists.

Second, it's good for us that people start to realize "Hey, looks like sometimes small groups of people can subvert an entity from the inside without us even noticing them"

Bump

Due to the gender diversity of the modern workplace freemasonry has lost much of it's power which is why they are now subverting our institution with
Common Purpose
Who as I said are like freemasonry light, training "tomorrow's leaders"
Check them out

>MUH secretly redpilled right wingers behind shadows!
only Jews hide in the dark.

The EU Human Rights Commission did actually pass a ruling about that in like 2012, saying that it was an invasion of privacy to make them do that.
Might get revisited with Brexit.

>Freemasons tend to be lefty cucks
In France, maybe. But elsewhere the raison d'etre is to be right wing and traditionalist.

Is he a member of law enforcement?

I guess not everything in the EU is complete shit

>In France, maybe. But elsewhere the raison d'etre is to be right wing and traditionalist.

LOL. Masonry was intimately involved in the French Revolution, the American Revolution, and all the revolutions of 1848. They were instrumental in destroying the old European monarchies and ushering in republicanism and democracy. That is not right wing at all, but I’m guessing you’re an Amerilard who thinks right wing means less taxes and small government.

Free Mason's support Islam it's why they let Muslim rape gangs run the u.k.

Ha, I was indeed thinking of the French masonry. Are they reputed for their cuckery ?

>Freemasons tend to be lefty cucks
Complete horseshit.

>Masonry was intimately involved in the French Revolution,
False. It was against the French Revolution, and thus banned by the revolution for representing the Ancien Regime. What you're thinking of is a revisionist lie started with John Robison, who wasn't even there.
>the American Revolution
There were plenty of Masons on both sides, but it was merchants who orchestrated it.
> They were instrumental in destroying the old European monarchies and ushering in republicanism and democracy.
Ie. the things Masonry specifically speaks against. Even in American Rite.
>but I’m guessing you’re an Amerilard who thinks right wing means less taxes and small government.
Partially. But that's hardly all of it. More to do with traditionalism, and what's best for society as a whole.

Yup. They're actually not considered to be Freemasons. Just jews appropriating the publicity for their own gain.

Yes, totally no masonic symbolism in this document. Move along, nothing to see. You fucking porch masons make me sick. Do you bother to actually read any of the documents written by your organization. If you can read morals and dogma and not tell me it has not been influenced by Illuminist thought by way of Adam Weishaupt you are deluding yourself. It is bloody kikes all the way down and has been for many years.

>totally no masonic symbolism in this document.
I mean, i see some Catholic symbolism. But frankly all that shit is pretty general, and in no way contradicts historical evidences to support your allegations.
>You fucking porch masons make me sick.
And what level of involvement are you supposed to be, brother?
>Do you bother to actually read any of the documents written by your organization.
Ayup. That's why i find your position so laughable. Perhaps you should try it?
>If you can read morals and dogma and not tell me it has not been influenced by Illuminist thought by way of Adam Weishaupt
Hah, hardly. Pike was a student of all kinds of esoteric schools. You're blind or have done no research yourself if you think something as minor (no matter how big the meme) as the Bavarian Illuminati was his only influence. Or even a major one.

Have you seen a Shriners fez hat?

>all seeing eye
>rays of light
>capstone
>phrygian cap
>ouroboros
>fasci (bundle of rods around an axe or spear)
Also that rod the angel is holding. I forget the name of it.

>False. It was against the French Revolution, and thus banned by the revolution for representing the Ancien Regime. What you're thinking of is a revisionist lie started with John Robison, who wasn't even there.

Wrong, shill. This isn’t even a conspiracy theory, it’s historicla fact that masonry was behind the French Revolution. Francois Mitterrand even commissioned grands projets to commemorate this. Mirabeau himself was a mason.

>American Revolution

Washington was a mason and so were the overwhelming majority of founding fathers. Masonry was staunchly against all forms of monarchy and traditionalism. See French Revolution.

>traditionalism

Traditionalism in the vein of Evola, Coomaraswamy, Guenon, etc. - the preeminent philosophers of Tradition - opposed Freemasonry. Only Guenon was somewhat sympathetic, but even he believed that the original goals of masonry had been subverted and inverted. As an initiatic system associated with guilds and crafts in the Middle Ages, masonry was a legitimate traditional force. This changed beginning in the 17th century, and it had been completely inverted by the end of the 18th century. “Right wing” and “left wing” mean “against egalitarianism” and “for egalitarianism.” These definitions come from the time of the French Revolution. The masons even at that time sided overwhelmingly in favor of egalitarianism and AGAINST hierarchy and Tradition.

U.k. police are cowards

>hurr durr secrecy is vital for a functioning society
Yeah you can shove your faggoty secret agent bullshit right the fuck up your ass.
Enjoy your dress up play time with your butt buddies.

Here we go.
>Washington was a mason and so were the overwhelming majority of founding fathers. Masonry was staunchly against all forms of monarchy and traditionalism.
You're right. I wish I was binning my butter knife right about now. Our Constitutional Republic that secured our posterity by ruthlessly expanding across a continent until the arrival of central banking was a complete fuck up. God save the Queen!

Worse, traitors

>Our Constitutional Republic that secured our posterity by ruthlessly expanding across a continent until the arrival of central banking was a complete fuck up. God save the Queen!

Yes, exactly. You should start with the writings of Moldbug if you want to get an idea of why this country has been a mistake from the beginning

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html

You should probably read a bible...

>Judaism for the gentile

So accurate. Upper management of the company I work for is mostly freemasons and they behave like retarded turbokikes that make dumbass decisions that end up costing thousands in order to save hundreds.

Shrine =/= Freemasonry. Hell in some places it's no longer even attached to it.

>it’s historicla fact that masonry was behind the French Revolution.
So you can prove it? And you don't find it odd that the revolution banned Freemasonry due to it's support of the Ancien Regime?
>Mirabeau himself was a mason.
So?
>Washington was a mason
Again, so? That doesn't make everything he does a Masonic endeavour. If i were to go play pinball, it's not Masonic pinball just because it's a Mason playing it. Not to mention he was in complete violation of Masonic obligations by rebelling.
>and so were the overwhelming majority of founding fathers.
bessel.org/foundmas.htm
Not a majority in any section. And you're ignoring all the loyalists who were Masons.
>Masonry was staunchly against all forms of monarchy and traditionalism
I see you haven't read the ceremonies or associated material. Start here stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
> Only Guenon was somewhat sympathetic
Probably because he was one.
> As an initiatic system associated with guilds and crafts in the Middle Ages, masonry was a legitimate traditional force. This changed beginning in the 17th century, and it had been completely inverted by the end of the 18th century.
Funny you say that. Because at the time it was an active operative guild structure during a contemporary period, could you really call it traditionalist? Compared to when it switched to speculative (and let gentry become Accepted members), where it was actually traditionalist in the sense of preserving the traditions of the past.
>The masons even at that time sided overwhelmingly in favor of egalitarianism and AGAINST hierarchy and Tradition.
Which, again, is very much against what is taught, and even against our very structure. Not to say that there haven't been some shitty members, but that's expected of such a large group.

Done so. That's why i know his post was so silly.

>this country has been a mistake from the beginning
There's nothing stopping you from taking a hike to a totalitarian country. The House of Saud should be right up your ally. Try there.

>masons
>Christian
I bet you’re a fucking Baptist or something like that

It's best to just not reply to it. He always fills threads like this with his nonsense.

Ew, no. Lutheran, but mostly attend a Catholic church. Sadly not Latin around here.

>Bible
>nonsense
fedora.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c

Here you go, young fellow

youtube.com/watch?v=H5rL3I1QFE0

>And you don't find it odd that the revolution banned Freemasonry due to it's support of the Ancien Regime?

When did the French Revolution ban Freemasonry? Provide a link. (You can’t, because this didn’t happen, and you’re making shit up to defend your gay little club.) The Grand Orient in France came under fire by the Terror only after the revolution had already taken place - this was explicitly because many of those involved were nobles, and the Revolution had already started eating its own. It was not because the Revolution was targeting masons, only because they targeted nobles. Do you know why a glass pyramid was contstructed over the Louvre, a symbol of l’ancien regime? Take a wild guess.

>Guenon was probably a mason

He was a Sufi mystic and not a mason.

>It’s against what is taught

That’s precisely my point. Masonry was subverted from its original intentions and used as a tool to destroy the European monarchies. It doesn’t matter what is taught, although in Bavarian masonry, all the egalitarianism garbage is indeed explicitly taught. What matters is that whatever the intent of speculative masonry, the system was infiltrated and subverted. It became anti-Traditional because despite what your doctrine may say, it was instrumental and destroying old Europe. The fascists in the 30s and 40s banned it for this very reason. An interesting case study for comparison is the Jesuits, whose organization was also infiltrated, subverted, and wound up being almost like the Fabians.

Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion.

Hegelian Dialectic. Just because they were "banned" doesn't mean they weren't working in the shadows. Same with the Jesuits. And the papacy when Napoleon took their power away.

Controlled opposition.

>When did the French Revolution ban Freemasonry? Provide a link.
Histoire de la franc-maçonnerie française by Roger Dachez.
>The Grand Orient in France came under fire by the Terror only after the revolution had already taken place - this was explicitly because many of those involved were nobles, and the Revolution had already started eating its own. It was not because the Revolution was targeting masons, only because they targeted nobles
That was specifically my point, because of all the nobles. Which, fun fact, is also why we have so many Haut Grades. So French nobility could "elevate" themselves over each other in the Craft.
> Do you know why a glass pyramid was contstructed over the Louvre, a symbol of l’ancien regime? Take a wild guess.
Because Egypt shit was still popular in France in the 80s? Or do you think pyramids are a Masonic thing?
>He was a Sufi mystic and not a mason.
And a member of Thebah Lodge under GLdF.
>That’s precisely my point. Masonry was subverted from its original intentions
Okay, now can you show evidence of this subversion? Not just turds who happened to be members as well acting on their own, but parts of our teachings now or then which support your claim?
>ll the egalitarianism garbage is indeed explicitly taught
Once more, source?
>The fascists in the 30s and 40s banned it for this very reason.
Fascists just don't like anyone meeting in private. They ban all things they feel they can't control. That's the point of fascism.

Still not much of a how, as that book is too general.

search for freemason paedophiles on youtube will tell you everything you need to know.

bump for interest

also here's an unv.is and archive

unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons

archive.is/1xRqD
>archive.is/1xRqD