What would be the pros and cons of nuking all of the Middle East? Would it be worth it?

What would be the pros and cons of nuking all of the Middle East? Would it be worth it?

YES

Nothing of value would be lost.
But i would rather see endless civil wars and the rest gets mopped up with Slaughterbot Drones.

Do not bomb israel they will use the samson option.

turkey doesn't belong to he middle east you dumb fucking amerimutt

pro:
- everyone currently in the middle east would be dead

con:
-

do it.

it would be my dream come true. first we would have to send all the middle easterners in western countries back to their homelands then let the nukes fly.

I see no cons. We could probably still mine that sweet oil.

da duk is that?

>irradiated oil
Tough call.

even better: nuclear enriched super oil

If israels existence is threatened they will launch a massive nuclear strike on the world to bring about nuclear winter and human extinction

Meh, cars will have a little extra kick. Or industry could finally move on and let the gas in the past.

The con would be the destruction of countless places with enormous historical value I would like to visit. No, not the Jewish and Arab ones. The Roman, Greek etc.ones.

Therefore rather than nuking the Middle East I only propose the complete genocide of all people living in the regions. Aren't there any bombs in the making that only destroy living beeings and not buildings?

pros: filthy Muslims die
cons: no kebab to eat anymore

Could be the next revolutionary energy. It’s a travesty to not at least try nuking the Middle East.

i havnt read about it, is it not just against their enemies?

lol, they have almost as many muslims as you guys do

Even more reason to strike them first. Fuck the kikes, they want the ruin of the world.

The land doesn't, the Turks themselves do.

Would be a good damn thing for humanity

Savage.

Let me guess, you're some turkroach who constantly larps about being "European" and got butthurt when you saw that pic, right?

Also, I'm not the one who made the image dumbfuck.

Jammer dat wij er zo veel hebben

>they want the ruin of the world.

Well since there are Mexicans they have already achieved that I guess.

>Therefore rather than nuking the Middle East I only propose the complete genocide of all people living in the regions.

thats just what i wanted for christmas. you can include afghanistan and pakistan too.

>cons: no kebab to eat anymore
you can still go to germany

Well then to what would you attribute the Asian part of the country? Maybe Istanbul doesn't but the rest does.

Sure, chemical or biological weapons would probably be the best option

Only pros, well i guess it would be shit for the wildlife

Kikes have nukes. Too fucking late.

Nah, Spain is at fault, breeding with the locals is not good,
We don't actually ruin the world, only our country and like half USA.

They have raped most of the wildlife so we'll be setting them free too

Fuck off Turkroach. You're not European.

ITT: Hope for me that I'm not the only one who is okay and even supportive of mass murder.

Men are warriors by nature, that's why there's so much focus on emasculating them.

BTW cap. Sweden.
Why did you change your country to Germany? Disgusting larper cockroach.

I've been saying for years that somebody should release a really contagious virus in meccah during the pilgrimage when every muslim is there. Solve the mudslime problem in one fell swoop.

H-hey g-guys, how's it g-going?

if you're a lebanese christian, you will be spared. but get out while you can.

Amerimutts destabilized this region in the first place, therefore you should be nuked you ignorant retards

>elease a really contagious virus in meccah during the pilgrimage
Sneaky nip trying to take out Europe.

Who's the one with nukes again? Not you? Ok then stfu.

Yeah I am.

>pros
no more conflict in the middle east

>cons
-Countries that relied on middle eastern oil may have trouble to govern their country due to many people not being able to go to work (see 1973 oil crisis)

- rapefugees that live in euro countries won't return to their homeland and will keep fucking whyte wimin

What would be the pros and cons of nuking all of the United States? Would it be worth it?

No Cucknited Queerdom. Not all of Europe is mussie... not yet.

Negative - Bye Bye Oil
Positive - Bye Bye Middle East

As if they ever want to go back..

There would be cons?

Top lel at this triggered Mehmet.

Ignorance at its finest

>Pros: Yes
>Cons: No

We should first purge Europe of the muslims

>read post
>look at flag

Yep, everything checks out here

I thought that some europeans country like germany wants to send them back.

i don't believe you

>What would be the pros and cons of nuking all of the United States?

Pros: No more MUH DEGENERACY™
Cons: You become Turkey, UK (they're not in the EU now), and Russia's bitch

Believe what? That I'm a christian?

Hey Poland. Remind me...When's the last time your country won a war on its own? Pretty sure the roman empire was still a thing.

cons for us :
-losing all of the cocksucking gulf countries support incase of war
-no more oil,will need years to reconstruct oil extractors or whatever they are called
- +500 million immigrants
-catastrohpic consequences on the environment and the land will be useless for hundreads of years
pros:
+killing only a portion of muslims,with most of them fleeing into europe
+++jews will die

They want, but its very hard. They constant fight their extradition with court battles. and most of them burned their papers so they don't know where they were from. And if you don't know what country someone is from you can't send them back.

The people want them to go back. But the politicians and certain "activist groups" do everything to invent new reasons why it would be "impossible" or "inhumane" or "not safe" to do it. Only once in a while they send a plane with maybe 30 dirty afghans back to their country to make it seem like they are acknowlidging the will of the people.

>most of the Muslims will be able to dodge the nuke

That's not how nukes work

>That's not how nukes work

yeah. only turks can survive a nuclear blast. they scurry under the fridge.

Lol

And before nuking them, we should take back all the works of Art that we gave to the Louvres of Abu Dhabi..

I can't believe such retarded people got our works of art..

Deus vult!

thats how it worked in hiroshima and nagasaki with 129k-226k deaths,dumb mutt.
with 371 million people you will need 1850 atomic bombs,good luck with that

Why nuke the majority of legit people there. You snownohgers are disgusting. Hating everything out of your culture. You know how you sound OP? Like a dumb radical snownigger.

fuck....I'm starting to lose hope in germany

Yeah, let's see some proof buddy.

As if tge Louvre aint full of stolen art. Filthy snowniggers.

If you have ever read the bible, you'll know of Samson, who died bringing a temple of his enemies, the phillistines, down upon both him and them.

Are you that dumb? Nukes have improved in time. The ones dropped on japan are equal to the shit north-korea is building now. America and Russia have much more powerfull nukes now

pro: America would crumble cus no oil

Lol, look at this sand nigger larping as an intellectual. You don't know fucking thing about nukes.

The US alone has ~6800 warheads.

>,good luck with that

thats why we need to have a systematic genocide rather than a thorough nuking. like what hitler did to the jews but including all people of the middle east this time. imagine how many quality lampshades and bars of soap could be made.

while we're at it we should nuke greece too

This is pathetic, but whatever.

Kek, you got me you can leave before the nukes rain

Stfu arab's cocksucker, everything there is from Europe, the only things that ain't from Europe were discovered by Europeans so basically it belong to us.
When Napoleon was in Egypt, french discovered a lot of work of arts so they took them cuz they found it, this is not theft.

nice cross. some of you guys are alright, don't go to mecca in hajj 2018.

why?

well according to this us has 1393 nuclear warheads
state.gov/t/avc/newstart/274550.htm
my bad, but they are the only reference

nice

plague outbreak.

Yes but remove Israel, they're /ourguys/

pros
-no more middle east
cons
-fallout will probably kill europe and asia

Why would you even need to ask? The only thing that could possibly be better is taking ALL niggers back to Africa, the ME etc and tossing them iin before nuke detonation. Ahhhhhhh a world free of niggers....

This. Sorry didn't read it before I posted mine.

We do not possess fission weapons. WE POSSESS FUSION WEAPONS! Which are on average roughly 570 times more powerful than the Fat Man. That's the difference between getting punched by a pro boxer and getting hit with a pound and a half of TNT.

What's the future like poo in loo?

Fucken A right we do

Zionists= good
Jesuits= bad

I'm not a street shitter.

so 1393 nuclear heads will be enough to cover every part of ME ?

opinion on hezbolla

That much would be enough to reduce the Middle East back to the dawn of time.