I have led you to water

I have led you to water

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ux3XbwObB0&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

schnippen schnappen

the cross was not black, gnoticism suck balls, you cant be a god, leaf

Day of the rake when honestly. Where do leafs get off even posting while that fuck head is running their country.

You think Australia is any different? It's the warm Canada in the south.

>muh gnosis
>muh ascension
>leaf

Thanks for the drink.

You think you know?

And I drowned you

Imagine if the Romans had used nooses

Just add water.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ux3XbwObB0&t=8s

Mods always move these threads to /x/ because they don't think that hiding inherited knowledge from an entire race of people for centuries is political.

It's not about being God per say, it's about understanding the concept of God(s) so that you know we are all able to be master of worlds.
Epiphany is very real.
It is called many names, grace, nirvana, waterwalking, third eye, eye of horus (...).
Knowledge is power.

we dont know nothing, the truth is power, gnoticism lies are nothing

So who's jewing who?

Are cross lemmings praying to cube god?
Or
Are cube lemmings praying to cross god?

EARTH HAS 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY TIME CUBE WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.
4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1 DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL. IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4
SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION. CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE--AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.

jews - cube on head
muzz - cube kissers
christies - cube cross

what mean recorded history ?

cube cross lol

wew

Knowledge is power.
Truth does not exist.

the real cross was an x

Only AU banter is usually funny.

D: oh fugg

whoaaaaaaa this is le deep

>the real cross was an x
also possibly crucified on a tree according to a post i just read.

most of the bible was rewritten anyways so it's a bastardized version of the original

What’s going on lads? Someone please explain.

god of this world = satan/saturn/cube = jews muslims worship

cross = cube unfolded = jesus

i remember the first time I realized this (OP's pic) when I was 22. I think about sacred geometry ever since

we're in Sup Forums, and I don't think threads get moved as much as they're being genuinely made in both Sup Forums and /x/. I think the Sup Forums ones get deleted. this one might not

yes. Are you familiar with the epiphany found in Psalm 82?

God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:

“How long will you[a] defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?[b]
Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

4D Jesus is best Jesus

I'm not complaining as such, i don't think the mods themselves are aware of much of this rabbit hole and how it is politically oriented so they quite rightly move it to a more supernatural arena. Bringing this topic to light is one of the most important historical redpills.

God is all consuming, even in evil you may find God. Also makes sense that God was crucified because the shape of the cross itself is evil.

indeed

Fool. Psalms 82 debunks you. Satanists/Luciferians have come in many names but God has always condemned man and those who proclaim themselves as gods in their hubris and arrogance.

the ignorant and barbarous treatment of the divine must come to an end

what depraved minds came up with this?

Essentially the intersection of two, overlapping spheres, the Vesica Pisces (including the interior portion of it, and/or the more common two dimensional version) represents, among other things:

1) The joining of God and Goddess to create an offspring,

2) A symbol for Jesus Christ,

3) In art a pointed oval used as an aureole in medieval sculpture and painting,

4) The vagina of the female goddess,

5) The basic motif in the Flower of Life,

6) An overlay of the Tree of Life,

7) The formative power of polygons,

8) A geometrical description of square roots and harmonic proportions, and/or

7) A source of immense power and energy

Yes I was.
It doesn't.

>roman execution device proves my autistic shamanism
I swear you people don't even try.

what does the cross not being black have to do with anything? are you the guy i tried explaining saturn, the cube and the demiurgos to in a thread about the baphomet the other day?

>Christians are squares
I've known that all my life, no leading necessary.

no the crucifixion represents daath or a heart that knows knowledge in kabbalah. the whole bibles narrative is a cloak so that brainlets can't see whats being said. eg 153 fish are caught in the bible 153 is the number of the vesica pisces or vessel of the fish. the whole book is knowledge hidden in a story book about the sun. it even tells you straight up in matthew 13:11 that the parables are a way to hide info.

saturn=moloch/yhwh/cronus/baal/santa/grim reaper etc these figures are all called father (father god, father time, father christmas) or lord. anothe similarity these saturnian cunts have is the long white beard which also seen on the character the architect from the matrix films. the cube is a symbol of saturn a cube unfolded is a cross made of 6 squares. 666 is carbon 6 neutrons 6 protons 6 electrons. 6 is the number of days god took to create everything 6 is the number of creation. yhwh the god of abrahamic fags is saturn or the grand architect of the masons

Long live the blessed timecube.

not a literal tree but the tree of life the kabbalah tree. odin hung from it as well. they combine the left and right pillars of kabbalah and achieve daath. 911 is the destruction of the 2 pillars and creating a singular unified one it was a perverse form of daath. kabba + allah = kabbalah (cubegod)

Christians are the best goys. Cuckold.

i ain't drinking that shit

watch as I lead you to sweet digits