Where's the wall drumpfkins? There's no way your God Emperor just made it up to get your 80iq redneck votes, is there?

Where's the wall drumpfkins? There's no way your God Emperor just made it up to get your 80iq redneck votes, is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.be/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuBYavAfbDWkVZBAGTqQ--zeCjTz-FDm_1YcZREKpIpINVX1N7HcnHOc8AJ3juYWL0qdMHkoWBgedtK_17YAcZA6tNro58ENoQ4SoYNx4wHFXfSUNLbCzDeTmI95H0xU1c1iXhs5-dynIDCJ_1BskjVEI_1AOP3N9j_1hUOYqRpVf0WXUSrAz05tx5MapKQE9cVQzKOY8mYh3fL3P9BCm3DGGDlP02HBn9nlum5AAR5zzJAzUdnKApqy35XzJ80HEZzDF2qFPyZv432TQkHlA26T-2eHGSfO53DU3csNBJUTXaULhwFy9V8FcWr55A_1S6sHWhtLEnQ3a&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=8ohLWuC_HoXVkwXN-oPYAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the FUCK did i have to be born black

This is a whites only board, boy. You best be movin' along.

>he comes to Sup Forums every day to post his pathetic cucktions like a degenerate fag on /gif/ sissy caption threads
your powers are needed elsewhere, faggot. begone off topic whore

GROBABANULDARIUS GLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURMFTICUS
MUST BE IMPEACHED THIS YATTOSECOND FOR HAVING AN ILLEGAL QUANTITY OF SCOOPS

Implying the wall will ever be built. The orange turd hasn‘t achieved anything so far, let‘s see if 2018 continues on this path. Or if it will even be the last year of Trumpy?

TO MAKE SOUTH AFRICA GREAT AGAIN
It doesn't seem to be going so well though you guys better smarten up.

when Trump said build the wall, he meant Wall Street, but keep blaming mexicans for your problems like the dumb asses you are.

well, blacked threads are getting more subtle now...

I wonder who is behind this OP?

Is this photo from some deviantart roleplay group or something? What’s with the ms plaint caption to a photo of literally nothing?

You remind me of one of those coalburners that hate their own race so they breed with other races

>hasn‘t achieved anything so far

Growth is up, stocks are up, unemployment is down, taxes are down, ISIS is dead, Obamacare is being repealed, and, most important of all, lefty butthurt is YUGE.

>not Trump‘s achievement
>not Trump‘s achievement
¿not Trump‘s achievement
>for rich people
>wrong
>replaced by something worse
>the only people defending our country

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Trump is a zionist bitch. Fck him.

What keyboard layout is this?

Don't google 'interracial breeding fetish captions' or 'interracial pregnant fetish captions' on google images with safesearch off

Just stay there and don't be a savage and your good. Also stay safe from the feral blacks that roam the streets.

Oh look, it's stale cock breath Shari Blue diaper sniper pedo faggots . Wow got the early shift. Thank god minimum wage is going up in 10 years you'll have enough money to move out of moms basement.

>daughters
>family line
hahhahahhaa
abort or abandon

well.. never too late to abort those "daughters"

kill them both
fuck their friends
start over
it's fuckin great being a man

well has nothing to do with young little daughters getting pregnant from black dick
this photo seems originaly being used for teenage pregnancy.
seems to be a template picture for any fetish and any other degenerate fantasies you can think of...
and the list is just.. disgusting

google.be/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuBYavAfbDWkVZBAGTqQ--zeCjTz-FDm_1YcZREKpIpINVX1N7HcnHOc8AJ3juYWL0qdMHkoWBgedtK_17YAcZA6tNro58ENoQ4SoYNx4wHFXfSUNLbCzDeTmI95H0xU1c1iXhs5-dynIDCJ_1BskjVEI_1AOP3N9j_1hUOYqRpVf0WXUSrAz05tx5MapKQE9cVQzKOY8mYh3fL3P9BCm3DGGDlP02HBn9nlum5AAR5zzJAzUdnKApqy35XzJ80HEZzDF2qFPyZv432TQkHlA26T-2eHGSfO53DU3csNBJUTXaULhwFy9V8FcWr55A_1S6sHWhtLEnQ3a&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=8ohLWuC_HoXVkwXN-oPYAQ

and today i discovered that not only daddy wants to breed their own daughters, but apparantly mommies want that shit too...
burn this planet

To rule SA with an black but fair fist and make it save for all, blacks, whites and coloreds?

Wow some reddit faggot took a pic of 2 pregnant females and added their own caption. The faggotry is strong in this one.