Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes

>New finding is clear example in humans of the theory of epigenetic inheritance: the idea that environmental factors can affect the genes of your children

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

OY VEY GOYIM KEEP PAYING REPARATIONS FOR GENERATIONS TO COME, IM A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR MY GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS WERE IN AUSCHWITZ

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2579375/
timesofisrael.com/germany-increases-reparations-for-holocaust-survivors/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w3310KWlDXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I guess they need some way to keep their charade going, all of the original camp occupants are dying off. I can't wait to see the memoir of the shoah by the great-great-great-great-great-grandchild.

Assassin's Creed: Isreal

WE WUZ SURVIVORS N' SHIET

Does that mean your infographics about Auschwitz soccer matches and pool parties aren't true, or did the Jews fake the study :>

>The team were specifically interested in one region of a gene associated with the regulation of stress hormones, which is known to be affected by trauma. “It makes sense to look at this gene,” said Yehuda. “If there’s a transmitted effect of trauma, it would be in a stress-related gene that shapes the way we cope with our environment.”

>They found epigenetic tags on the very same part of this gene in both the Holocaust survivors and their offspring, the same correlation was not found in any of the control group and their children.

I recall a mice study about inheritance of trauma. A group of male mice which frequently shocked, a flowery scent was sprayed into their cage before the current was applied. Soon the male mice began to associate the scent with the coming pain.
They then masturbated the mice, in order to collect the semen, they inseminated a group of female mice with the semen.
Turned out, the offspring expressed the same reaction to the scent, and half of their offspring also expressed the same fear of the scent.

Turns out memories (to some extend) can be passed down. That this also applies to humans, and holocaust survivors seems believable.

Does this give me jew points for having family who starved during the hunger winter of 1944?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2579375/
We're also affected by epigenetics, pay up Hans.

Epigenetics also shows that people are very flexible and can heal from trauma and bad environments, its not fatalistic at all

this is from fucking years ago and was widely discredited straight after it was published

Do these "people" really think the "holocaust" was the only atrocity to ever occur in human history? If they actually believe this genetic trauma bullshit then every single human alive could become a victim.

Are Jews the reason why you never hear about Christian genocide in the ME?

from the comments:
>Not at all f^cked up, the majority of the Jews in the US and UK arrived late 19th century fleeing racism in Poland and the other choice quarters of Eastern Europe.

>These places then went into a deep freeze under the Soviets and have yet to develop civilizations and social attitudes that we would regard as post-1950s.

and this is posted in every single comment thread

Of course not, only an experience as traumatic as the holocaust can be passed via genes. Don't compare your family's feeble struggle to such an event!

Generally happens in traumatized people ... the post-war generations are generally a huge mess. Might even explain the soyboy epidemic in a way combined with the (lack of) selective pressures in our society ... although finding a solid connection between those two might turn out quite complex.

I better get my chequebook...

Uhhhmaginmahshawck

MNNNGGGHHH OOOOYYY VEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

Any genefag know more about this? I’m only biochem undergrad, but I thought epigenetic marks are removed and reapplied during gametogenesis, specific for male and female. Your chromosomes inherited from your mother and father have specific modified genes.

>jews realize the moment the last holohoax survivor dies they can't milk normies for shekels and feels as well as before
>better make up a retarded story about trauma passing on to children

Same, also studying biochem, and as I understood it. The proces you are discribing is only applied to specific genes.

Regardless of (You) denying the holocaust or not, traumas get passed on, especially when the parent never talks about it

The reason the world is going to hell right now is that we've inherited three wars, one of which wasn't really one but could have meant complete destruction, in only THREE generations - which is usually how far traumas can get inherited.

>they cant keep getting away with this

>needing to look up whether someone literally named Yehuda is Jewish

I guess now they will be calling themselves as the victims inherently and will be able to back that up.

Germany will never stop paying holocaust reparations

"Germany increases reparations for Holocaust survivors"

"Germany has paid over $89 billion in compensation for Nazi crimes since 1952"

They calculated that since absorption had cost 3,000 dollars per person ($27,738 in today dollars), they were owed 1.5 billion dollars ($13,900,000,000 in today dollars) by Germany. They also figured that six billion dollars worth of Jewish property had been pillaged by the Nazis, but stressed that the Germans could never make up for what they did with any type of material recompense.

Link:timesofisrael.com/germany-increases-reparations-for-holocaust-survivors/

>after tens of thousands years of warfare and now it's starting to effect a small group of people

What a fucking load of horse shit. Can we just kill all of the goddamn jews already? Please?

Wrong.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w3310KWlDXg

the sandniggers (the other ones) would have already done it if you faggots let them

What part of the DNA encodes "holocaust-trauma", then? Ah, they can't say. They only noticed "changes" in the genes of Holocaust survivors children (which is not unusual at all). Then again, someone that says

> “The gene changes in the children could only be attributed to Holocaust exposure in the parents,” said Yehuda.
Should be thrown out of whatever university they're employed at. The "scientist" took ONE possible (or maybe even impossible) cause of changes in one's offspring's genetic code, and attributed it directly to being a Holocaust survivor as only possible way, despite there being a plethorra of other possibilities. That she has the audacity to formulate it as a hard fact makes her a disgrace to the scientific community as a whole. How she came to the conclusion is also ridiculous

> They also analysed the genes of their children, who are known to have increased likelihood of stress disorders, and compared the results with Jewish families who were living outside of Europe during the war.
Leaving aside the fact that Jews were pretty much persecuted again and again in our history (so even the ones outside Europe would to some degree inherit "trauma", if we're going after their theory), did it not occur to them that Holocaust Survivors might ACT differently, and thus influence their offspring at a social level after birth? I'm pretty sure that i can turn a child into a paranoid mess if i act as if the world is out to get us every day.

Kind of on topic. My Priest mentioned 4.3 million did in the holothing. This number is less than 6 million, but is still a large number. Is this a form of denial? Should I call the authorities, or let it slide?

>theguardian
>yehuda
fuck you op

maybe they should look at them getting their dicks mutilated and sucked by a rabbi just days after they're born as the source of the "trauma"

Wars were shorter and less bloody.

Soldiers in WW1 expected to be back for harvesting season because even late napoleonic wars weren't such massacres.
And guess what, Napoleonic warfare involved large scale draftings never seen before.

never in history did we have 3 horrible wars in 3 generations, but you most likely didn't hear much about history in amerischool

wrong. japan had 2 cities btfo by nukes and they're one of the few countries holding it together

We have known for awhile it wont change the genes but it does change their expression. It seems evolution leave room for information to be passed that way.

This has come up regarding healthy eating. Fat people pass down different expression to kids.

Everyone from that generation will have trauma. It was a world war.

WHEN I WAS 6, THREE OLD MEN FUCKED ME AND MY TRAUMA WAS ALSO PASSED TO MY KIDS JESUS FUCK

>Current day japanese society
>holding it together
brb taking a walk through a suicide forest, will try to not get a boner when the women in public transportation get groped

Are you asking if jews lie?

So the children of those japanese people the americans interned are also traumatised? What about the children of the germans they put in pow camps after the war?

You must not hear much history in the Frogschools because there has been tons of long brutal wars throughout history your country took part in.
Roman Wars In Gaul, Carthage, the Hundred years war, the Italian Wars, the thirty Years War,The Saxons Wars, The Wars of Religions, and the Napoleonic Wars.

>Wars were shorter and less bloody.
You probably haven't heard of the 30 years war then.

this. And when they die they take all their "evidence" with them.

That's the only way to stop trauma - coup de grace

Only counterexample I'll accept, it was a bloody mess that was more looting than warring

Please don't make me laugh and compare the 20th century with roman era, wars were of much smaller scale and had less casualties
The HYW was spread out, the common people suffered from looting and tax burden, not from combats
Wars of religion follow my point, people started questioning if religion mattered so much that it was ok to kill and loot fellow christians just because they do or don't worship saints or Mary, leading to the enlightenment ideals, which changed society deeply, just like our society is being changed right now
Napoleonic wars were bloody but short, and yet nothing close to WW1.

Isn't this basically a rip off of Dianetics and the foundation lore of Scientology?

>No such thing as race
>Well you see, your genes are different from ours, therefore give us money because holocaust

I wonder if next they will say that if you're a descendant of slave owners, nazis, or some criminals you inherited these things as well, as far as I know some niggers believe on the slave owners one.

The Napoleonic wars lasted two decades and the pic I posted was the norm of Roman campaigns they were well known genocidal maniacs. Yes there were less people but that doesn't mean the campaigns were any less brutal than a ww2 siege or battle. Timirlane killed 5 or 6% of the entire world population during his wars.
And the suffering from looting tax burden and famine is the worse most psychologically damaging to the most people you dunce.

by their tricks you shall recognize them

she's a cutie

There's a reason why trauma gets passed on and it's because of bad parenting. it's not gene based like this bullshit study purports to have discovered. It's mental abuse by jewish parents.

>trauma passed on through genes
YOU CAN'T TREAT ME THAT WAY! I'M A 0.05% HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR!

Jews want reparations to last forever.

>Please don't make me laugh and compare the 20th century with roman era
In the 2nd punic war Rome lost like 20% of its adult male population. Germany lost 6% in ww2.

>the same correlation was not found in any of the control group and their children.

So only Holocaust survivors have it? No one elses parents had any stress?

I guess holocaust survivors are literally the only group of people who have experienced trauma in history.

>article from 3 years ago
>has been posted on Sup Forums thousands of times already

your antisemetic goy

>scientific study proves Jews are genetically predisposed to being victims

more reason to report and hide obvious slide threads

“The gene changes in the children could only be attributed to Holocaust exposure in the parents,”

If only stress disorders could be caused by cramming fear and paranoia into your childrens head from birth...

>the ride never ends