Whats the best way to support Israel in its war against satanic Islamic invaders?

Whats the best way to support Israel in its war against satanic Islamic invaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let them kill each other.

Burn down your local synagogue

hello JIDF

This is the correct answer.

Fuck Israel and fuck you

Hang all the Jews that aren't in Israel to your local lamp post

GTKRWN

I wonder how big her dick is, because she looks like a man.

Fuck Trump

And fuck jew people.

A new Shoah to force diaspora Jews to go to Israel.
Israel needs plenty of cannon fodder soon.

sage goes in options

this

fuck 4cuck no text entered

Fuck jew

Don't you think 1 shill thread is enough?
Sage goes in all fields.

But Jesus said it was the Pharisaic sect who were the Synagogue of Satan, and we call them "Jews" today, user.
After all, which of the three Abrahamic faiths permits usury? Which spread this sinful practice among Christians? As a practicing Christian, I'm thankful that I can now open an Islamic bank account with my local bank. It could easily be called a Christian bank account.
And which faith designated it's followers as God's chosen people and considers me to be cattle? At least the Muslim's want to convert me - they see me as a potential equal. The Phariseans do not. They see me as vermin and dream of boiling my God in excrement.

No, user. It's clear who is the true Satanists. Christ told us in explicit terms who they were and I won't take a Jew's word over that of the Lord, my God. Islam is the lesser evil and the least dangerous threat. Should we let Satan conquer the Muslim's, nothing will protect us from total enslavement to Satan and his followers.

by voting republican

>But Jesus said it was the Pharisaic sect who were the Synagogue of Satan, and we call them "Jews" today, user.
no he didn't. he referred to jews who left their faith, atheists and even christians who left their faith as the Synagogue of Satan. there's a BIG difference. i suggest you read the bible before making thisclaim.

source: instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en

End the Privately-owned Jewish US Fed, carpet bomb Brussels and and forcefully open Israel's borders to the Joys of Multiculturalism...

Let's start there...