youtu.be/h6vf1YEUwOY
>Pres Trump motorcade en route to Mar-A-Lago 12/22/17
youtu.be/W4fOSSfz2YE
youtu.be/svh6_8K6R7I

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948174033882927104
freebeacon.com/national-security/secret-document-reveals-china-covertly-offering-missiles-increased-aid-north-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

...and with a couple tweets Trump just created the news cycle for the day

2018 is just like 2017 which was just like 2016 which was just like 2015

TRUMP MUST ACT AND GET THE FUCK RID OF SESSIONS
REEEE

Good morning my fellow hardcore maga fans. Well what can I say... I’ve got a lot of shit on my mind lately so I’ll just give you the clipfnotes version... basically:

-i supported drumpf since the escalator ride
-i feel betrayed
-i’m deeply concerned
-i fear the movement is over
-i sincerely regret voting for donald drumpf
-we gave the wrong man the nuclear codes
-i’m typing this why overlooking a bonfire of 1,000$ bucks worth of maga hats

As you might expect this is all a result of drumpf‘s latest “Huma tweet”. Anyone else feeling similar? And if so would you like to share you experience...?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948174033882927104

Fuck Trump.

Cuckservatives won't let him

indict Uma, get her to turn and give info on clinton et al.

>he's still complaining about Hillary

Lock her up already or move on.

>Trump doesn't use an over and under shotgun while hunting
I disavow.

Trump is a fucking loser, why can't he go after his enemies for real? But he is just fucking bitching on twitter instead, what a joke.

Obama had bigger balls than him.

Drumpf should plant weed on Hillary and associates.

>not hang her there as a bunching bag and a dead weight to Dem

This.
Fuck off with your cancer.

Im still optimistic that sessions is working in the background but he isnt helping much

Checked

Like, shut the fuck up and start doing shit, you dumb fucker.

TRUMP NAMED THE DEEP STATE JUSTICE DEPT

what motivates the Finn?

>mfw Sessions goes after California for legal weed but not Clinton.

So this is the power of Trump? Bitching on Twitter, unable to actually do anything.

His mongol ancestry compels him to raid this thread.

trump

is

Being a 31 year old permavirgin loser really should motivate him to commit suicide

Benis XD.

MAGA

Ted Cruz>Trump

no different

than

wtf I'm a #cruzmissle now

Shift starts at 8AM, huh?

Looks like all the asshurt third worlders are waking up

the others

Literally only patrician wannabe britbong faggots use O/U.

>p-please hide me from the feds user, I would do anything :3

Pretty normal. Changes nothing.

>indict Uma
Good luck with that. Maybe we should plant some pot in her room.

#Trumpisabitch

>No

And it's not a holiday anymore so they brought the whole crew in.

>doesn't know punctuation
>believes his own self-appointed AG is part of the "deep state"
>demands Comey and others (who?) be unjustly prosecuted

He's losing what little sense he had.

Who cares? Their forced Milhouse tier memes won't bring back their lost countries. America will continue on and they will die out in a generation.

It's very predictable how news journos react.

We got like four 1st world cities user, go easy on us

LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP !

>Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others

Lets wait until Trump finds out that China has public and private position on the nuclear force of North Korea.

Sessions was a mistake, lads

>the best they can muster is 3 shills
TOPKEK

So has the left come out in support of Iran's government because Trump supports the protests yet?
Just got to ask as he can say the sky is blue and they would say it is green with pink spots.

Sup, virgin?
Suicide when?

>Implying Sessions will do anything to upset his old buddies in Congress
Just let bygones be bygones already jeez, they just destroyed national security. It's not like they took a picture for their friends and family to see how proud they were

All of you’ve contributed to white society is the fucking waffle. I wish Eastern Europe would stop pretending they are the epitome of white. You’ve contributed absolutely nothing to white culture.

freebeacon.com/national-security/secret-document-reveals-china-covertly-offering-missiles-increased-aid-north-korea/

>China's Communist Party adopted a secret plan in September to bolster the North Korean government with increased aid and military support, including new missiles, if Pyongyang halts further nuclear tests, according to an internal party document.
>The document, labeled "top secret" and dated Sept. 15—12 days after North Korea's latest underground nuclear blast—outlines China's plan for dealing with the North Korean nuclear issue. It states China will allow North Korea to keep its current arsenal of nuclear weapons, contrary to Beijing's public stance that it seeks a denuclearized Korean peninsula.
>Chinese leaders also agreed to offer new assurances that the North Korean government will not be allowed to collapse, and that Beijing plans to apply sanctions "symbolically" to avoid punishing the regime of leader Kim Jong Un under a recent U.N. resolution requiring a halt to oil and gas shipments into North Korea.
>Disclosure of the document comes amid reports China is continuing to send oil to North Korea in violation of United Nations sanctions, prompting criticism from President Trump. Trump tweeted last week that China was caught "red handed" allowing oil shipments to North Korea.
"There will never be a friendly solution to the North Korean problem if this continues to happen," the president stated on Dec. 28.

Alright, which one of you fuckers did it?

>I'm incompetent and my agenda isnt going through, I know, I will bitch more about Hillary

Um, but does she has a secret weed stash in her laptop?

I'm gonna FUCK the awoo

Inspector General report is due to release on the 15th of this month. Sessions and the various oversight committees better start making moves after that.

>Release of the classified internal document is unusual since China's communist system imposes strict secrecy on all party policies. Exposure of the secret Central Committee directive could indicate high-level opposition within the party to current supreme leader Xi Jinping
>China's leaders, according to the document, concluded that international pressure will not force North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons, estimated to be at least 20 warheads.
>As a result, the Central Committee of the party directed its International Liaison Department, the organ in charge of communicating with foreign political parties, to inform Pyongyang of China's continued backing.
>The directive appears written in response to the United Nations Security Council resolution passed after the Sept. 3 North Korean nuclear test. Included among the resolution's new sanctions are restrictions on oil and gas transfers, including a ban on transferring oil between ships in open ocean waters.
>On the U.N. requirement to shut down oil and gas transfers from China to North Korea, the party document said after North Korean businesses in China will be closed under the terms of the latest U.N. resolution, "our country will not for the moment restrict Korea from entrusting qualified Chinese agencies from trade with Korea or conducting related trade activities via third countries (region)."

Just wait until they start replying to each other.

It's too early to catch many (You)s with muttposting, Romaniabro.
Burgers are still sleeping.

>anyone that dares to criticize our beloved Trump must be a shill

I supported Trump before he proved to be completely incompetent.

I did.

>A directive ordered the Liaison Department to offer a promised increase in aid for "daily life and infrastructure building" and a one-time increase in funds for North Korea of 15 percent for 2018. Chinese aid will be then be increased annually from 2019 through 2023 by "no less than 10 percent over the previous year."
>The Chinese also promised the North Koreans that in response to calls to suspend all banking business with North Korea that the financial ban will "only apply to state-owned banks controlled by the central government and some regional banks."
>On military support, the document reveals that China is offering North Korean "defensive military construction" and "high level military science and technology."
>The weaponry will include "more advanced mid- and short-range ballistic missiles, cluster munitions, etc.," the document said.
"Your department should at the same time seriously warn the Korean authority not to overdo things on the nuclear issue," the document says. "Currently, there is no issue for our country to forcefully ask Korea to immediately and completely give up its nuclear weapons. Instead, we ask Korea to maintain restraint and after some years when the conditions are ripe, to apply gradual reforms and eventually meet the requirement of denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula."

shut the fuck up liberal leaf

>The document then directs the Liaison Department to warn that if North Korea insists on acting rashly, further punitive measures will be imposed on senior North Korean leaders and their family members.
>The directive lists "requirements" for the Liaison Department to pursue, including informing the North Koreans of China's "determination to protect the Korean government on behalf of the Central Committee of CPC."
>Liaison officials also were tasked with informing the North Koreans of promises of support and aid in exchange for Pyongyang making "substantial compromises on its nuclear issues."
"According to the current deployment of world forces and the geographic position of the Korean Peninsula, to prevent the collapse of the Korean government and the possible direct military confrontation with western hostile forces led by the United States on the Korean Peninsula caused by these issues, our country, Russia, and other countries will have to resort to all the effective measures such as diplomatic mediation and military diversion to firmly ensure the peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and to prevent ‘chaos and war,' which is also the common position held firmly by our country, Russia, and others," the report says.

>The document states that if the United States "rushes to war" against North Korea, the conflict would have a huge impact on the political and economic state of the region and the world.
"At such a time, the security of Japan and (South) Korea can be hardly taken care of, especially the security of Seoul, the (South) Korean capital," the document says. "Also, our country, Russia, and others will absolutely not look on the chaotic situation on the Korean Peninsula without taking any action."

>The document states that China believes that "theoretically" western powers will not use military force to overthrow the Kim Jong Un regime to solve the nuclear issue.

>Deep State is conspiring against USA and the President, we must act!
>does nothing

What did Trump meant by that?

No they are mostly just keeping silent

>no wall
>mexico isnt paying for it
>sanctuary cities still are a thing
>DACA amnesty incoming
gg no re

its a nice gun what can i say

Didn't you hear? You are a communist if you call his mistakes out.

You sound desperate, my friend

lel right on cue

>has the left come out in support of Iran's government

Completely.

IG while probably a good man is just one man and office. It takes FBI and DOJ to act on information, if there will be any information (granted we've gotten snippets like the texting). I wouldn't hold hopes family

Don't give that Toronto faggot (you)s

Left has been taking the sides of Muslim Governments for years. That's why most of the anti-Israel rhetoric in Sup Forums is just leftist talking points too.

Funny how when Trump pulls out of stupid Paris Accord, it’s an “international travesty”, but when China says “fuck the UN” in regards to NK nukes, it’s okay because of their slightly brown-hued skin?

Soaring Ted!

Ayo Trex I'm gonna FUCK this awoo

You're turning into Maltafag. Don't do that. People hate you enough as is. And what "mistake" did he make?

>DACA without wall funding

lmao

the wall is coming, pedro.

Countries don't want to offend Chyna. Well other than U.S. God bless.