Lupin the Third

Tell me what you like about Lupin..

Nice jacket

He's a groovy guy.

red is good the rest are shit

When does black jacket come out?

Fujiko shit

Only a pleb would actually think this. Anyone with taste knows Green is best. Red is tiring.
already out in Japan. No release yet in the USA. Give it a few months and maybe we'll get an announcement.

What is your guys favorite film?

Hes very jolly. I like characters that have fun, because generally I never do.

I haven't seen Lupin 2015 series, is that any good?

it was pretty good pal

Cool, Ill get it and watch through

And he gets angry! Sometimes.

It was AOTY in all honesty.

Wait, what's up with the black one?

Goemon movie

Jesus christ I always am amazed by how many fucking movies/shows they've made.

Let's hope they never stop.

Anyone /toy/ here? I was thinking of getting the revoltech figures, how are they?

Oh right, didn't know they were going for a new color, looking forward to it.

This. Ive been slowly trying to get through red jacket, but it gets harder to continue. It's not that its bad, its just more of the same. Green jacket is great and doesn't overstay its welcome.

he got best girl

What's the status of the Goemon movie? Are there raws or subs?

Need another Jigen movie. This is Goemon's second. Better than a Fujicakes movie desu tho.

LupinvsConan was also a series? i only saw the movie.

Raw is out
No subs

>started off handsome
>became goofy looking
>somehow got even goofier
>went back towards being handsome, kind of stuck in the middle
>HOLY FUCK THEY TURNED THE HANDSOME DIAL ALL THE WAY UP TO 100

But no, I for one appreciate the direction which modern Lupin is going. Sup Forums talks shit about the concept of 'edgy' all day every day but in certain instances it just fits. And in this case, it fits. I understand why the Lupin anime was turned into a family friendly show but the darker setting just suits the characters much better.

Green Lupin figure is pretty great. The red one is kind of ugly. You should get the SHF Blue jacket figure. It's pretty great with the exception of the lips being a little off. all the other figures are great though including the Jigen.

it isnt really an official jacket. He only wears a black jacket because of some dress code shit that he's trying to sneak in. Honestly Black jacket is too boring and not flashy enough for Lupin.

the second half of red jacket is better than the 1st half. Green is still the best overall though.

>LupinvsConan was also a series? i only saw the movie.
no. it was a TV special, then the theatrical movie. The TV special is much better though.

the original green jacket series wasnt even that fucking dark. I like Koike Lupin but they're messing around with the formula just a little too much. With his movies, Lupin and Zenigata lack personality and he's replaced Yuji Ohno's music with whatever the fuck the music is now. It's not bad. It's refreshing, but not the direction it should be going in.