RUSSIA YES! Muslim woman will run for presidency

A female muslim married to the Chief Mufti of Dagestan (a true islamist) is now running for presidency in Russia. She has mustered support from Iran and Al Jazeera.

rt.com/news/414776-muslim-woman-presidential-elections-russia/

>Le based Putin's conservative Russia meme

>russian "elections"
How much is she being paid by Putin to run?

>what is controlled opposition

No one will vote her.

Fucking circus.

the west is cucked and so is russia. only the eastern european border states will survive to carry on western tradition. god bless poland and hungary

Truly a usurper and an asshole.

>running for presidency
>russia
lol

But Muslims are conservative. Also she’s being payed by Putin

>mfw she gets beaten to death by drunk gopniks a few weekjs after her defeat

Russia explain yourself

>Assuming literally anyone would vote for her

inb4 Chechnyans

They'll get their city turned to rubble again if they do.

I thought muslim women were meant to be in the kitchen? Explain yourselves, Cuckslims

Classic Vladislav Surkov

Conservatives? Muslims??? Bwahaha sauce?

>>Le based Putin's conservative Russia meme
No, Russia is fucked as fucked. Probably if in the top 3 of the Cuckradise league

Russia has a lot of Muslims, but why would these conservative Muslims would for a fucking woman? They don't believe in le empowered womyn meme

This is basically Putin saying "hey look how liberal and democratic our country is. even mudslime women can run for president."

Russia will one day be Muslim and Putin the oligarch puppet will let it happen.

I didn't even realize russia had an election anymore, I thought putin was like a King or mafia Don. Either way, moot story, pointless nonexistent topic.

Fighting communism so hard

if they can do it for london and washington why not for moskou

KGB
nothing happens unles they let you

'Controlled' opposition that will totally backfire in the long run. Russia's more fucked than ever if Putin thinks he can cater to both the orthodox church as well as 'moderate' mudslimes. He must be desperate by now...

Top 5, i think. Less than UK, France, Sweden and Germany but more than Poland, Ukraine and Belarus (top 1 uncucked white country)