South American vacation package with all inclusive cocaine and sex

web.archive.org/web/20180102132056/http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/island-resort-offers-guests-copious-11297526

>On the second day the itinerary includes a 30 minute orgy with 16 women
>There are 2 woman with each man 24/7 ready to fulfill sexual requests

brb going to Columbia

That's gotta cost a fortune.

>DEUS VULT
>want to go full orgy sex with mulple whores

Fuck off you heretic

YOu must burn

do they accept Dogecoins?

Finally, a place worth spending my money abroad :)

$150,000 according to someone in the comments who worked it out
it sounds fun but i've got a cute girl and a bathtub and a good imagination and i'll keep the money

Fuck that. 150k. That's way too much.

For that price I better be able to do anything. ANYTHING I want. Up to and including killing a few if them.

That's fucking insane.

I've been shopping around, I started by looking at drnights which is crazy expensive. I found a site(alternativephuket.com) I believe to be reputable in Phuket offering 14 day private villa with girl included for 5,600$. Hoping to go toward end of year and lose my v card.

Not surprised. I knew a Colombian chick who said hookers cost $3 a piece.

>30 minute orgy with 16 women
HAHAHAHAHA is this a joke?

Obligatory

I rather have 1 8+/10 than 16 5/10 women

How to get addicted to drugs, get all kinds of STDs, get limbs eaten by a shark and get raided by el chapo and buttfucked, the holiday.

what if an orgy with whoes is what god will senpai ? i mean it wouldnt be happening if god didnt want it to .

30 minutes is a very short orgy.

Columbia is a very fun place to visit. I never got women there since I went with my wife but the coke is cheap, abundant and excellent quality.

This guy knows how to roll

Only rich old farts can buy it. Time window is scaled down to the expected average performance.

>Columbia

This is how far cry three happened.