Am I only one guy who respect Israel in here?

Am I only one guy who respect Israel in here?

They seem so fucking based af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzSjPDaSNMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc
msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/essays/rokach.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. I admire them too. I hate americans more than I hate Israelis.
Israel is the closest thing we have to a fascist government this day.

Wtf dude?

I'm fine with them, but I don't like the diaspora kikes.

Not going to lie but I like Israel just because the mere existence of it pisses off the left.

>stupid gaijin
>eat kfc every xmas

Calling all fellow white people...

Nah man. It's just that Sup Forums is full of dhimmies. They low key respect and wish to be part of Islam. Israel and Jews are obviously based. Maybe not as a religion but as zionist movement.

Mudslimes are the issue. Uneducated internet folk won't get that tho'. It's always just the big NWO conspiracy blabla.

The fact why Hitler made the Jews into a Gegenvolk is something that goes over the heads of most on here that's why they keep repeating silly shit.

And they also don't get that the Jews were made to appear as exactly what muslims actually are.

It's hilarious in a way that we do need another holocaust and with people who actually deserve it.

This. This goes for other cultures too. I hate China and Korea though. South korea are super cucks and China is more primitive than the muslims.

This. 100% this.

Right.

So the jews don't own literally every single source if media and banking in the planet? It's actually muslims?.........

holy reddit spacing batman

I don't really know why we keep supporting South Korea. They don't really act like they ever intend to stand up for themselves.

>another holocaust
But if the first one never happened, how can we have another.
>people who actually deserve it
The same ones Hitler was supposed to have taken care of back in the day.

Israel hate Japan tho.

post the better version

Fuck off, kike. It's better to be a "dhimmi" than a shabbos goy. Islam >>>>>> (((Judaism)))

>inb4 neitherfags who should be gassed

I love japan

get ready for the Enrichment

Israel shilling in full force boys

I don't fucking care about spacing to get some extra oldfag points.

Nice try Murat.

Islam is a shitty death cult cuck, Judaism sucks but doesn't constitute a real problem for Europe unlike the islamic sandniggers

The muslims wouldn't be a problem if they stayed in their containment countries.
If the jews didn't control our media we would have no problem shooting down border trespassers, and then the muslim question would we solved.
Just strike the occasional oil deal, but generally leave them to their own devices and let them kill each other, what the fuck do we care?

>inb4 they want to kill us all for being infidels
Yes, they do. Are they able to? No.
If they mounted an actual war against us they would be crushed, because arabs have always sucked at war.
If they get nuclear weapons and so much as attempt using them, they get glassed by every other nuclear power on the planet.

Additionally, some of them actually manage to get along with us, so it's clearly not a complete loss. Look at the UAE, they know that without whites directing their little charade everything would crash and burn around them. Whites can do pretty much whatever the fuck they want there, including drinking, eating pork, having casual sex, etc.

If you remove the jews, muslims are a non-issue.

good^^

love you too ^^

I wish I visit israel someday

JIDF THREAD. MUST GO

See that's where I disagree. IF Jews were feasting of society then why would they destroy it? Right now they are making it impossible for (open) Jews to live in Europe due to muslims. So even if you were just counting them living in the US and Israel and making money through their evil deeds what part makes you think that a destroyed Europe would be beneficial? Globalism only works as long as there is an industry.

You're on the right track but you're no redpilled FROM Sup Forums yet. But I know there's people on here whol will get it eventually.

Now call me shill. (I wish I got shekels for this.)

Reddit spacing is like accessories for the internet. Like nose rings, satan tattoos, and tongue splitters. You can tell who's ultra gay by the extra spaces between sentences.

glorious israel-nippon alliance when

>Rothschild
>Israel
Pick one. Because they're both enemies of eachother.

This. Plus they're hard PC and they keep shaming the west.

Found the muslim

Meme flags are the cancer of this board though

Fuck off, jidf.

i'm a little torn. i think israel is alright but i'm also of the believe that the whole middle east needs to be turned into a nuclear glass dessert

no-one has ever accused subverters of playing the world with logic. Kikes are emotionally bound to their stupidity and thus many mistakes were made. Now the europe they wished to infest has been marred by their sworn enemies the muslims, and they use that to cover up for their deviousness in corrupting euro politicians with dirty shekels. ((oh we fucked up, but look it's hurting jews too! That's proof we didn't do it))

I feel like even us leaves can walk all over americans at this point. They're stupid and they're pussies.

This guy is like a meme character extracted directly from a Harry Potter book.

Kys muslim

We also know from things like Operation Susannah and the attempt to sink the USS Liberty that Israel also has already attacked US targets in the past. We also know from things like Operation Susannah and the attempt to sink the USS Liberty that Israel also has already attacked US targets in the past.One regular motivation for Israeli false flag ops was to enlist the US in fighting Israel’s real or perceived enemies, ie starting US-led wars of aggression in the service of Israel. AIPAC/WINEP operatives publicly talk about using such “options” in the service of starting wars Israel wanted to get started:youtube.com/watch?v=TzSjPDaSNMQ A typical Israeli method to ensure false blame was faking signal intelligence. Victor Ostrovsky wrote about how the Mossad did falsely blame Libya of terror in his time with radio signal boxes placed by the Mossad in Libya for that purpose. In the case of the Ghouta chemical false flag terror attack, Israel simply provided the US with faked signal intelligence, essentially saying to Obama: now you must go to war, because we proved hereby that Syria crossed your chemical red lines.So, now comes the funny thing. Despite this whole record of serial Israeli murder, terror and false flag terror targeting likewise enemies and friends, terrorists and innocents, Arabs and Westerners, Muslims, Christians and Jews, Syrians and Americans, and clear motives for Israel to perpetrate the crimes, there still exists a big taboo of talking about and investigating a possible Israeli sponsorship of the JFK murder and 9/11. It’s even deemed anti-semitic to speak about this
John Kennedy made this strongly worded request to the new Israeli prime minister in July 1963 to allow inspections of Dimona’s nuclear facility. Four months later he was assasinated. No other president since JFK has even broached this subject. Israel is a rogue state, a member of the UN, yet continues to deny access to its facilitie

> He thinks Jews aren't engaged in a constant do-as-i-say-not-as-i-do
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc

> What is the balfour declaration
Arguably there are small Jewish factions that oppose Israel, but the Rothschilds, the creators of Israel are certainly not one of them.

Nice black and white thinking

Love/Respect for Israel is based on christian belief and objectivity. Those 2 traits combined is basicly jewish subjective thinking without being a jew. Witch is pure cuckoldry.
Those peoples arguments are: democracy, blahblah, law, blah blah, ethics, holocaust, peace etc.

Hate for Israel is antisemetism witch is based on another shade of slave morality, ressentiment. Basic jealousy of the jewish achievments, property and power.
Those people define the traits witch are bad for them as evil and everything the jew does to control/enslave them is EVIL.
Those people claim some moral highground because they arent evil as they dont do the evil jewish stuff.
The speak of rightfull soil, pacifism, anti-empirialism and anti-anexation.

Both of these views are some reaction to the jew. First is promoted and originaly was established by the kikes, the other is normal subhuman reaction.

How about you define yourself, by yourself? Hard? Yes because you cant. I only ask you to understand this and learn european ways from fairy tales and related stuff.
This way you might create a healthy relation to the jews.
Witch is to view them as enemys and understand their succes to defeat them, without concerns that you might do evil stuff.

Those friendly jews.

What we have in the case of the Zionist movement and Israel is a pattern of a serial perpetrator of murder, mass murder and terror. This is a well established fact. That pattern started well before the creation of Israel, see eg the murder of Jacob Israël de Haan on 30/6/1924 or the King David Hotel bombing on 22/7/1946. That murderous pattern continued after the creation of Israel, see for the early days for example the murder of Folke Bernadotte on 17/9/1948 and then read “Israel’s sacred terrorism” based on Moshe Sharett’s Personal Diary:
msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/essays/rokach.html
Since the early days of Zionism there are so many proven Zionist and Israeli state sponsored murders that it is hard to keep tracking them all. The murderous pattern of Israeli behaviour continues to the very recent time, think for example of the attampted assassination of Khaled Mashal on 25/9/1997, the car bomb killing Imad Mughniyah on 12/2/2008, the murder of Brig Gen Mohammed Suleiman on 1/8/2008 (which was just recently proven by US documents to be an Israeli job), the assassination of Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh on 19/1/2010 or the recent serial murder of Iranian scientists

That special pleading though.

Oh yeah. You're so smart to have uncovered it all. But psssh better only tell it on the internet or the mossad will get you.

If that stupid meme image were true, there would be world peace from hating niggers

This exactly, based German bro!

Kys jew. You and the sandniggers will be finally exterminated.

Theodore Hertzl came to Rothschild with the proposition of finanzing Israel "the jew state". Rothschild disapproved and worked against the project on the account of it damaging his global business. It's not even secret info, this is publicly known.

If you've watched the video, you'd know he doesn't just mean Japanese people. He means warriors. Men who colonized America in the early ages.
Basically anyone who is a real man, can be called Samurai. And the Jews fear the samurai.

So techincally, OP isn't samurai, since he's a faggot

Europeans are not Amalekites. Stop trying to kill us off, you Satanic fucks.

>implying nazis wouldn't gas a third world shithole like Romania.
Hitler hated your gyps specie more than he hated jews you pathetic cuck.

I urge you all to checkem and also read the post.

How is that black and white thinking and what you're doing aka "der ewige Jude" is not?
In reality what I'm doing is looking what affects me and the world around me and who's VISIBLY responsible for this. And lo and behold it's not the Jew. It's the Muslim.
But I'm an atheist. I don't believe in stuff. Like people believe in wild theories.

WE KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING LADS

SOROS HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN "WORK" ON JAPAN

OP IS A FALSE FLAG SAGE SAGE SAGE WE WILL NOT LOSE JAPAN TOO

You're not a European if you believe in a Christian god you cuck.

All Jews should return to their containment state immediately and I will cease my war against diaspora parasites

Love for Israel .
As in Gods chosen people = Israel , not some stinky antichrist kikes that dwell in the ancient hebrew land while naming it the state of Israel for this very purpose.
>Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU. JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI.

A Kike dick sucking whore is not a Japanese.

Muslim here, i respect jews for practising realpolitik on steroid. fucking based.

muslims on the other hand used to be a religion of intellectual but weirdly enough they transform into apes instead of evolving into superior being.

i only have to look at ayelet shaked and her statements on timesofisrael saying the she urges israelis to kill palestinian babies and their mothers to have an objective view of israelis.

Objectivity would preclude not falling prey to emotions such that ayelet shaked had displayed, and even then avigdor lieberman failed to condemn those very statements.

you don't need coke bottle lenses to see that evil has overtaken Israeli society.

I respect their archivement getting everybody in the arabic world jimmies rustled.
Doesn't mean I like and trust them.

26th June 1935:
„Alle jungen Deutschen beiderlei Geschlechts sind verpflichtet, ihrem Volk im Reichsarbeitsdienst zu dienen.“

,,For all young Germans of both sex it is mandatory to serve their people in the Reichsworkduty"

mandatory
That means forced.
They forced you to drudgery.
That means at gunpoint you mongrol.

This thread is a shill response to asians being better than jewesses (who are literally the world's most hideous women after blacks)

By black/white I mean a negative reactive thinking. Being the opposite of something else.

Also not the muslim but the jew is directly responsible for immigration and world goverment (witch cant be devided goals in my opinion) and that is not a wild theory but was outright said by Rockefeller, pic related is a quote from his book.

How are muslims responsible for your troubles?
A less evolved society has more criminals and the near east mindset is totally different from ours.
I dont see how that would affect us without multiculti

You are the first type of person I described.
Stop defining yourself as somebody else, witch is no better then defining yourself as the opposite of somebody else.

Define yourself by your own culture.

I dont understand what you want to say and I can only remind you that there is no such thing as "evil"

I love them too desu

>It's always just the big NWO conspiracy blabla.

It's the JWO get it right at least, Shlomo.

This thread is 100% Jewish, you've been warned. They can smell the gas building in the winds