Lauren Rose: Cryptofascist White Slut

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor. Nothing weird about THAT r-right??

Her White identity shitshow
>(SHE'S APPEARING ON A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITARIAN INTERNET SHOW)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFPR5bd5ovo

Her on Millennial Woes' channel
>(GUY IS A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITY CULTIST FANATIC)
youtube.com/watch?v=7NAK97xX7zI

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like her are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

Wake / THE FUCK / uP

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to kill yourself, ancap flag poster shill

LOOK CLOSELY
(THE SKULL SHAPE)

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

(THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, WAKE THE FUCK UP)

HELP US SCARE THIS CUNT OFFLINE, KEEP APPLYING PRESSURE
USE ACCOUNTS FROM ALL IDEOLOGIES (LEFT, RIGHT) AND BASH HER WHERE IT HURTS

HAVE NO MERCY

MOCK HER NONSTOP AND DON'T THINK SHE'S LE KYOOT GIRL, SHE ISN'T, SHE'S A CRYPTOFASCIST SCUMBAG-
A LITERAL WOLFESS IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!

Wouldn't "fake lies" be the truth?

>Lauren Rose: Cryptofascist White Slut
>Her White identity shitshow
>Her on Millennial Woes' channel

...you know your on Sup Forums right?

Sup Forums isn't redpilled

you all swallowed the white identity psyop pill

the real redpill IS ANTI COLLECTIVIST
white collectivism is just zionism 2.0

WAKE UP

wtf

A reminder that OP is a mentally ill "le radical centrist" who raped his sister and calls it "love"

hahaha stfu you autistic faggot.

"It's not me, goyim!"

Anti-collectivism for just whites or for everybody?

Attacking a new person, at least you change your shilling from time to time. Do you have anything better to do?

not an argument you piece of fucking white trash

Daily reminder to hide and report e-celeb thot threads.

this is great advertising for /ourgirl/ whilst she works 2 weeks to record a few minutes of dialogue to redpill the normies.

keep them coming!

remember: identitarians march with signs. fascists march in lines!

Fuck off you stupid inbred kike.
Stop shilling here get a fucking life.

>just changing the flag to try and make it look like someone actually fucking agrees with him

how fucking autistic can you get

Are you Morpheus? Cause you're a schizo sperg of equal proportions

Fucking white trash inbred faggot.

for EVERYONE but we have to focus on killing the white identity cult FIRST

it's a much easier target

after that we can de-escalate the black and brown tribalism

white identity will make it impossible to re-individualize America

white identity is shocking and inflames other nonwhite groups into action

STOP SCARING BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE INTO BECOMING MORE RADICAL WITH YOUR FUCKING WHITE IDENTITY CULT

IT'S DANGEROUS !!!!!!!!!!!

Sister fucker. Eat shit cleetus

it wasn't meant as a fucking debate club topic you 12 year old sperg. who gives a shit if she wants to speak to millennial woes, he's far better than any of the reddit tier skeptic kekistan xdddddd shit im sure you watch. suck a fucking shotgun

>This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor. Nothing weird about THAT r-right??
Jared Taylor isnt a fascist you fucking retard
T. Fascist

No. He used to be in league with Moarpheus back when the whole RageAfterStorm debaucle was happening though. A "tactical twitter alliance" it was called.

You again. How many shekels are you being paid from (((them))) for forcing this shit of yours.

Le nice eceleb thread! Don't forget to like and subscribe!
Pls donate via Patreon
(Kys faggot)

it's muttposting time
remember what grows in all fields

OP FUCKED HIS SISTER!

Literally who and what, you need to take your medicine and stop spamming this bs

>stop listening to white nationalists!

I'm not the white trash faggot who wants MUH EUROPEAN HERITAGE MKAY

like a dickhead

lol retard white identity cult made u stupid as fuck

she has no fucking MORAL RIGHT to spread her fucking cancerous white identitarianist poison

she has LE CUTE GIRL factor which makes normal fucking people fall for her nonsense

either she is a pure evil fucking cunt or just a slave of the NWO white identity psyop

white identity is there to make u a WW3 puppet, WAKE UP FAGGOT

>you're not white!

You're going to make another generation of inbred children if you keep fucking your sister Cletus.

fuck your stupid pro white memes

there's NOTHING better about being a white person vs a darker person

this is just propaganda

stop crying about demographics changing, that's just life!! NO RACE LASTS FOREVER OK FAGGOTS

wake the fuck up

ok im just trying to help u fucking idiots, this is just SAD

being white DOESN'T MATTER

FUCK YOU

she never got pregnant u fucking troll piece of dirt

How's your sister? Got her pregnant yet?

>This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.
Lauren pls don't shill yourself like that here, we already like you. Just keep doing what you're doing. The attention will come.

Keep telling yourself that Cletus.
Are you going to name him Cletus jr.?
Fucking white trash hick.

>she never got pregnant
Previously you said something about abortions though

>oy vey stop listening to white girls!

Hello kike,

You do understand you're giving her more viewers by shitposting here with your inane drivel?

no I haven't "been with her" in several years, why do you fucking trolls care so much about her?

are you THAT horny you want stories about her to jerk to?
LOL pathetic

just fuck off, you're SAD

this is effective propaganda

BUT ONLY WHEN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IT'S PROPAGANDA, AND NOW THEY KNOW BECAUSE I TOLD U ALL
/endrant

i live in los angeles and I'm 1/8 Jewish and atheist, moron, I can't be a redneck. I'm middle class.

Educate your stupid self:
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876

Hey you white trash Latvian shit-stirrer:
PLEASE FUCKING FORCE YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO ABORT YOUR LITTLE WHITE TRASH BABIES IF U EVER GET TO 3RD BASE WITH HER, OK?

promise me

>there's NOTHING better about being a white person vs a darker person
Haha everyone look at this civ nat reddiot fag. Look at him and laugh.

I TRIED SO HARD

it's spelled "insane" you dumb hick, God damnit get an education!

Pathetic! If you had half a brain you wouldn't want to be part of this fucking growing white identity cult! You people are the next joke religion after Christianity gets 100% BTFO we'll move on to bashing and debunking "MUH EUROPEAN HERITAGE"ism.

You people make me laugh my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you live in a trailer?
I bet you still try to fuck your mutt sister.

>STOP DEFENDING YOUR OWN PEOPLE, THAT'S JUST FUCKING RACIST!

Go back to your gender studies mutt.

How much did it cost you to move into your trailer park?

Yup, I'm back. Wanna go down the Moarpheus route? I'm sure some people would like to learn of your name and such too.
>Latvian
>WHITE
lolnope

>she has no fucking MORAL RIGHT to spread her fucking cancerous white identitarianist poison

fuck off schlomo, "whites are gonna want their own countries back soon, better shut that down xdxdxd" she has every moral right to say that she wants us to have our own land back from immigrants.

oh great, another former coalburner turned alt-right youtube personality. the fucking ABSOLUTE state of nu/pol/. reminder to report these threads.

ignoring your stupid posts now! troll!

I'M LITERALLY CENTER RIGHT, I VOTED TRUMP! I DON'T SUPPORT GENDER STUDIES OR SJW TYPE BULLSHIT EITHER

YOU PEOPLE AREJ UST AS EVIL AND COLLECTIVIST AS BLM AND LGBT TRANNY FREAKS!
/endrant

sick of having t ocorrect u sick puppies

pic related is how i feel when im drunk as shit and have to correct you clowns

latvians are eurotrash blonds, yuck

you people suck
get fucked

No, it's spelled inane, use a dictionary you worthless waste of space. For being Jewish you're incredibly stupid.

You can't debunk reality kike.

No you won't you inbred kike.
Did you fuck your whore sister jn her white trash ass?

>suck
>get fucked
Threesome then?

Oh inane

fuck

I'm drunk as fuck I can't think rn haha

I'm 1/8 kike, that means I'm LESS inbred than pure anglo or pure german people hahahaha

>Sick and tired of correcting you guys

Nah man, you are just saying stuff without explaining yourself or presenting any real arguments. I give you one more chance to explain why is it bad thing to preserve white people and our culture in white countries? Please, go on.

it's the same latvian and finnish kikes that were shilling 24/7 for lauren saying she wasn't a racemixer and then got btfo when she confessed to dating a weird paki looking nigger. they then defended that. it's pointless with these kikes.

She sounds like a typical teenager. I bet she'll end up a hardcore leftist because her moral framework is very undeveloped. Lack of strong male role models in her life.