Hey murricans, it's 2018 and you're still using an outdated illogical measurement system and don't even plan to switch

Hey murricans, it's 2018 and you're still using an outdated illogical measurement system and don't even plan to switch.

We can change desu! I love you!

Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand all use the BRITISH Imperial system.
God save the Queen not Allah bless the republic

Good got, adopts the globalist standard and abolish your currency for a single global currency

flag checks out

Celsius sucks. A cucked temperature scale for a cucked people.

0 fahrenheit is the freezing point of brine you retard

>In 2001 Steve Thoburn, the main defendant in the original case,[4] was convicted of two offences under the Weights and Measures Act 1985 of using weighing equipment that was not stamped by a Weights and Measures Inspector.[5] The stamps had been obliterated because the scales were not capable of weighing in the metric system as well as imperial, and hence were no longer permitted for commercial use.
>join the EU
>your unit of measurement becomes illegal
The British should have launched an invasion of Brussels on this day

Anglos are just retarted.

shut up and clean my bog you fucking snownigger

Anything scientific here is already done in metric and Celsius

Fahrenheit is nice for weather because 0 is very cold and 100 is very hot

jewropeans btfo once again

Based.

We can use metric too

Hopefully the USA aren't a tool of those we must not say the name

No the euro nigger is
>one flag
>one capital
>one army
>one currency
We need to sanction the EU

We can't hear you from down there, bro.

Europoors absolutely BTFO

There are units of measurement between a yard and a mile dumbass.

Average American poster

Average British poster

Average Canadian poster

Average Australian poster

Average European poster

Baka!

Hello newfriends

Average Turkish Poster

You just as gay as your president

Sorry sweetie, but Imperial will always be superior.

We haven't had a single president in our 500 year history

we tried to switch but I heard it didn't work out

How you call your head of state then, maple syrup chieftain?

Cucked

Queen Elizabeth II, our government has a history stretching back thousands of years yours only exists because Anglos forced you to give up your empire

Those digits of truth

The old Imperial measurement system, older than civilization itself, scales to the planet and even the solar system. Sacred Geometry. Metric only looks good on paper.

Jesus went to England so he probably used imperial

That's just the level of cognitive dissonance you'd expect from a cucknadian posting half naked cowboys on a nazi board...

Bulk Hitler is the best

This is an Anglo board

Revenge of the Amerimutt

>56% mutts have a higher GDP than 90% white Europe

>not being capable of using both

Sad!

>down
>Not knowing NASA only uses metric because their rockets and space gadgets would fail.

I can just imagine the world of fabrication for aerospace and space travel trying to use imperial to build machines.

>"yea we need a 2/64 thick material with a 1/32 weld every 4 inches on this 5/8 thick by 4 inches 11/64, wide, and 5 ft, 5 inches 7/16 long, aluminum plate"

>nazidoubles

Kek disagrees.
Anyways, all the same to you isn't it, Chung-Lee?

That's like making fun of someone for not being bisexual, I swing one way and that's the British imperial way
Winning world wars, colonizing lesser species, industrial revolution, racial superiority and patriotism.

Don't ever compare yourself to me Teuton you should be on your hands and knees worshipping the ground I walk on, if we didn't invent industry you would still be sitting in your hut scratching your ass

>That's like making fun of someone for not being bisexual, I swing one way and that's the British imperial way
>Winning world wars, colonizing lesser species, industrial revolution, racial superiority and patriotism
...and getting reverse colonized by a country you made up .
You are no Brit, you are a gook with an acorn dildo up your ass.

Why are you measuring the temperature of air based on what temp water boils? That's stupid. Fahrenheit is a better measure of weather temps

But, muh plywood
>4' x 8'

From left to right
British, American, Australian, Indian, German, French, Russian, Italian, Japan
KEK thanks to Anglo superiority we could make the pajeets taller and stronger than you continental Europeans LMAOOO
Europe and metric mean poverty, getting conquered, converting to Islam and race mixing

>it's 2018
I stopped reading at: ITS CURRENT YEAR
fy

The pajeet is smaller, just wearing a turban.

>Europe and metric mean poverty, getting conquered, converting to Islam and race mixing

Especially the great British empire, mate.

>Celsius scale was invented by a Swede
>feels good to be Swedish

holocaust never happened

t. Brainlet

Merica

When you're in New York on NYE 2017 in crazy cold snow blizzards, yet the temperature is still 14° (F), so you can't say it's freezing because it's not below zero degrees Celsius, you know the Imperial System is failing.

When most younger than 25yo assumes 9/11 occurred on 9 November (naturally) you know the Imperial System is failing.

You lads really need to get with the program and ditch your ridiculous antiquated Imperial System. Regards, an Aussie.

Jews invented metric

When it's snowing it usually isn't freezing because it's warm out still, when the air is quiet and the sky is clear that's when you get worried

>Hey let's spend billions of dollars while going deep in debt changing road signs, thermometers, textbooks, and educating everyone how to use this new system in replacement of an old system that worked fine.

No

Spicy

It's completely failed here, we officially switched to metric in the 70's and literally nobody uses it or knows it, even when I was in school in the 90's we just learnt imperial. I had teachers from Hong Kong, Ireland, South Africa and they all used imperial

Posting behind meme flag... First mistake..
2/64 = 1/32... Simple math.
1/32 weld size??? Okkkkk.

Have you told your parents you're on their computer? Need to ask permission next time little Johnny.

t. Lockheed engineer

You clearly are a dumb mutt...

Also you forgotten a rod (in between yard and mile)

why is canada the centre of the chads shirt and not england?

Yeah, and they'll just use Imperial anyways. Fahrenheit isn't arbitrary because below 0 is deadly and above 100 is risk for heat stroke. That is how they designed it (it is a little off depending on age).

DATE FORMAT
-----------------------

Hungary Format: YYYY-DD-MM
ISO-8601 global standard, big endian, logical perfection. The CHAD of dates.

The rest of Europe: MM-DD-YY
Little endian often with sissy year truncation, vocal bottom gayness, written in the same direction of herb-jew-script. A Zionist's wet dream.

American Format: Nonsensical mind poisoned psychosis. Can not even repeat it without stabbing myself in the throat.

>The rest of Europe: MM-DD-YY

But that's the american system, retard

Month -Day-Year makes more sense than Daty-Month-Year.

Having the month first gives much more context and information regarding the date than the day. If you just saw "6" what does that tell you? The 6th in the middle of winter? Summer? Towards the end or beginning of the year? Meanwhile for us seeing 6 means June, with June comes the knowledge of summer, middle of the year and everything you know that happens in June.

> The rest of Europe: MM-DD-YY
and which countries are those supposed to be?

>my arbitrary system is better than your arbitrary system

Oh, no! However will we measure the length of an inch again!

Wrote American format by mistake. Now pic related.

You let a woman run your country

We use metric & imperial, best of both worlds.

Embarassing when you get everything wrong.
ISO-8601 is YYYY-MM-DD.
Don't think I've ever seen YYYY-DD-MM.
Once you put the year first, it's pretty clear you're going from biggest to smallest.

>I don't know shit other then googling if NASA use SI.
I hate fucking faggots like you who only look at the orbital computational device and ignore everything else that was done in Imperial. Also it's not that fucking hard to use and could be easier to you societal reject.

And you let obongo run yours.
At least I don't post gay beefcakes on Sup Forums, that's the things I have control over.

You must read pretty slow, if you're busy thinking about the context of the first character rather than conceptualising the group of characters as a whole and processing the entire thing.

check'd and kek'd

Or you can avoid all that shit by just using metric. Wasn't supposed to be accurate or literal you idiot.
And a 1/32 weld is possible. You can braze.

>And you let obongo run yours.
Mulatto man> white wamyn

You're an idiot who can't think theoretically at all.

I'll take a halfbreed male leader over a woman of any race leading my country any day.

Servants of the jewish reptilians.

>name calling like a child
>ever being this butthurt
You don't read a date format 'theoretically' though do you.

Yea everything else that was done before humans started advancing in engineering and building massive machines like particle colliders, space shuttles, cars that can go from 0 - 60 in less than 2 seconds off the race track, etc.

I don't think the information we're trying to get needs to be "most relevant first". It just needs to be in order. Much more simple. A day is inside a month which is inside year. The 3rd of January 2018. It really isn't a big difference though, what's more important is we all have the same system.

They have the year first?

Retard POTD

Think of all the time we save reading and speaking because we don't use faggy newmeasure and all of our words are only one syllable instead of multiple.
Mile, yard, foot, pint
Kilometer, meter, centimeter, liter