How much time do you guys spend on Sup Forums per day?

How much time do you guys spend on Sup Forums per day?

10 hours

8 hours

Like once a week for an hour, its truly sad how many time amerimutts etc spend here

To be fair that's just how long it takes for you to load the page and make one shitpost though.

All day on my phone. Sometime from work altho all the IPs are banned kek and from home PC as well.

16 hours

30 minutes to an hour per day max

browse for like 30 minutes or so

nice psyop schlomo

too much

Depends. If I'm bored, I'll spend all day, but normally only twice a week, or so.

Six million.

Not as much time recently. Between the Kraut/Destiny/Nehlen/e-celeb threads, the low effort bait, the handful lunatics obsessed with proving Pizzagate using specious reasoning, LARP threads from "insiders" and wannabe Nostradamuses, autistic screeching for/against WMAF and the neocon shills infesting this place it's starting to become unreadable.

48hrs/day

I do a bit everytime Im out. Like during transit. Never infront of people. Then i do like 2 hours before i fall asleep.

I browse here on my phone whenever I have to take a shit, so maybe 20 minutes a day?

Everyday for at least a few hours it's something to do while the kids are watching their shows out in the living room.

Every hour of every day

at least 9 hours

eight hours

Yes

one post data mining thread
no bump

The whole day but not continuously, I usually check Sup Forums when I wake up and when I come home from work