This is your only warning...

This is your only warning. 2018 is the year of crypto and if you're not all in your going to be at the bottom of the social ladder after the wealth redistribution. Pic related is a top five pick from /biz/. Either join up, or FUD when you get left behind.
-/biz/

>nobody has heard of pic related but i own a bunch so hurry and buy them from me for an increased price so i can make a profit

user you can't be a bit more elaborate? what the hell is digibyte?

To bad the internet will run out in 6 years

>buy my shit as i fucked up and brought them

Investing in a coin that has less than half of its coins in circulation?

Are you fucking insane?

>DGB
Don't believe this scammer, ultra shitcoin

Buy NEO and XLM for maximum gains

Bahahahhaa digimarienes are more deluded than linkies

I own a big chunk of DGB and these threads only help to make it seem like a fucking pajeet P&D even though it's a solid coin. Just stop shilling and let it's tech speak for itself, it's good enough without you pajeets trying to sell your bags.

In December 2012 BTC reached the milestone of having half it's total supply in circulation. In December 2012 BTC was worth 13USD. Now it is worth over 13000, and it's ATH is 20000.

I'm not saying invest in DGB just because of this, I'm saying if you want to ever get in early on mineable blockchain tech then you have to get in with low circulation.

It's too late to get into NEO

>Shitcoin
>Buy Stellar

It's a shitcoin. Do not buy. Honestly just wait until Coinbase announces new currencies and immediately buy those b/c Coinbase is the only exchange normies can figure out.

got some spare hundreds. should i get in litecoin or eth for comfy gains or go all out on some shitcoin like link or xlm hoping to moon?

Wow thanks for the advice /biz/ have you guys collectively managed to start your first dropshipping website? Good for you!

Anything less than 10s of thousands isn't enough to invest in LTC, ETH, BTC or any of the big lots to be honest. If you have hundreds go all out on a mid tier shitcoin (i.e not a 1SAT deadcoin with no devs but not an established 1b+ market cap monster).

Why is crypto associated with the alt right? Why are normies still so afraid of crypto despite easy gainz?

Until FairX destroys coinbase
Buy XLM

who cares desu senpai

Let me know the first time an employer pays in crypto or even better yet, when banks start accepting crypto on my car loan, OR EVEN BETTER YET when landlord's take crypto for rent.

>kekistani flag
>knowing anything
by then it will be too late