I feel a terrible sadness

I feel a terrible sadness

PAKID

Because we are 56%?

Why? What do her choices have to do with you? Do you even know the girl?

Burn the coal...

If she were my daughter or sister I would. Instead I feel pity:

Why do you care that your girlfriend has been with an Arab?

that girl looks semitic, so who cares?

Exactly.
You aren't an aryan, op.
Cool story.

Idek why you guys want white girls. They rarely have fat asses and you have better chances with other races that hold more traditional values. You guys have to be cucks and masochistic to even persue these cunts.

t. a nigger

them two look pretty goofy

who is that girl? she is so qt

So what is this, blackpill thread #6363892958683?

If you had a girlfriend you wouldn't give a single fuck about who other girls are fucking, you wouldn't even look at them.

>looks semitic
Why do you always have the need to tell European people what they are? Don't you have any bit of shame?

Do not post in anti-white threads.
Do not respond to anti-white posters.

this

sage

What else would you post about? People need to be aware we are fucked beyond repair.

No, you would because the little violent mutts that result of that disgusting union are going to be the classmates of your kids some day and you don't want your kids to get stabbed by the mini pakis if you are a good parent.

>A thread about being sad because you are seeing beautiful women with recessive traits mixing with turd-looking apes is "anti-white"

she's mentally defective and this is how nature gets rid of her genes

there's nothing to feel sad about

So I need to prove I'm white to guess what race someone is? Well prove you are white before I care that you think I'm nonwhite then loser.

no difference

WHATCHYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT, huWHI*E BOIZ?

She has a scat fetish

>"bla bla bla whyte whyte whyte bla bla bla nonwhyte"
I need to prove nothing to a nationless cultureless mutt larping as European

Sadness, that's it! No... it's not sadness, it's something else. Something I haven't felt since the days of being spoonfed. Nothing. Nothing is all I feel.

I see a child being burned alive in the streets, not a tear in sight. In my dreams reverberate endless riots, people being vaporized under a radioactive mushroom. All that renders on my face is a blank expression. I have become desensitized to the blur of media propoganda and the rampaging animals out in the streets. How these elites taunt us and how we drive ourselves everyday to consume products we were never into in the first place.

But we consume because we have to, because it is vital to our survival, without it what would we be? We are tied to this machine. We live off of it like a child off a mother. Suckling on the nipple of aristocrats. Eat. Sleep. Rinse and repeat.

It's funny that you're from spain tho. You think you are can even claim to be even slightly white lol? Even if I was only 56% white, that's more than you nigger

>What do her choices have to do with you?
Personally I don't have an issue when someone leaves their country to racemix in another one.
In this example if she leaves for middle east with this guy, I wouldn't give two fucks.

What her choices have to do with me is when someone like her racemixes inside a homogeneous country and produces mongrels that I have to live around with.
That's the problem here.

Why do white women love black/brown men so much?

If you're a white man and this doesn't make your blood boil, there's something wrong with you.

And it's not jealousy. We wouldn't give a fuck if another white guy was fucking her. It's a primal impulse to keep our race alive. Non-white men target naive white girls, and we all fucking know it. In a saner age, we wouldn't allow such a thing to happen.

Bump!

Like I said, even if I were a nigger with yellow eyes and black lips I wouldn't give a shit. Get lost mutt.