Croatia isn't Whit-

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=croatian women&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjblfr4zLnYAhWjQ98KHdCDAjAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=900#imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

preselio bih se u domovinu al necu dok su zidovi na vlasti

You should at least post a city that was built by Croatians instead of Italians.

>italians
>white

Cool. Looks very Italian

Is this real? This could make me look very bad if true.

But also you are Swede so cuck cuck cuck eat arab cum cuck cuk

fuck off rabbi

What is Dubrovnik, what is Šibenik?

Croatia was a colony of the lombardian Italians (first venice, then italian empire). There was probably some cucking of the croatian men.

Thats most famous tourist trap in Croatia, Novalja, where whole Europe and wider comes in summer to party, do drugs and bang easy chicks, who are often not even croatian but also foreigners.

Novalja is absolutely in no way, shape or form accurate representation of Croatia, but i guess you knew all that already and just memeing

>Croatian is too dumb to read filename

Novalja is a giant containment zone.

Give them an inch and they take a mile my Croatian friend.

Croatia is a nice country with insanely delicious food and some of the best and prettiest coastal areas in the world.
Shame that if you take one bad turn you end up gangbanged by football hooligans and gypsys.

-e...at all...even a little bit

What's the point of posting this shit? The quality of women who fuck niggers is the same all over the Western world: shit-tier.

Fucking fuck you what is this fucking get rid of this. Its not like this here. Stop posting this shit. Delete it fucking please

ZA DOM

>Croatians aren't Turk rapeba.......
*sips Turki... I MEAN CROATIAN coffee*

But they don't control croatia in that map?

They got a little bit don't they?
Was pretty disappointed desu.... I thought they got proper btfo...

They've got a tiny bit in the very top left where it's nearly touching the coast, but in that map they don't control croatia, just border it, croatia is the long snaky bit of grey coast near the green and a chunk above it.

Sorry I had to post it, you asked for it

I can honestly truthfully say that I've never in my life seen a white Croat. None.

And given it's pathetic history of Muslim dick sucking I doubt any exist. The whitest croat I've seen was no whiter than your average Sicilian.

fugggg

stop posting
we don't want mutts here

Croatia is fine but you should uncuck yourself a bit, pic related

Dubrovnik, literally translates into "our Venice" in Ottoman Turkish, as it was a vassal state of the Ottoman Empire.

A

FUCKING

CHECKERBOARD

They even made TV show called Dubrovnik, top fiction material, Croatia rule the seas kek, its so laughable.

Whiter than you, Mehmet.

What's the source on this? These numbers seem pretty fucked to me, and I don't believe them. Especially the 60%+ figures for Britain, Finland, and Portugal. We know damn well that the average person in these countries does not want open borders, but they simply have no political voice because none of the politicians are willing to speak up.

We saw you at Gallipoli how well you did against them, faggot.

We don't have that many gypsies. 17.000 on official census, about 30.000 unofficial.

>immigration
now if you'd ask about immigration from 3rd world countries and EU separately, you'd get completely different numbers

1 gypsy too many. Was pretty surprised running into one in the Midwest, who tried to steal my car. Good to know he enjoyed staying in prison.

Great laugh.
Thank you, based cuck.

they're extremely hated here and put in their containment zones, if they try to expand their area, locals and police just beat them up.
They were also almost completely wiped out during WW2, but they fuck their sisters and marry at 13 (by law only gypsies are permitted to marry that young per their custom), so they've replenished their numbers.
Also they can be useful when collecting people's old trash/broken machines.

I visited Croatia a few years ago. Loved it. Would return. The people were interesting and I enjoyed the history. Saw 0 niggers. There was an ancient village I wanted to buy.

You have to go back

SPREMNI

>google croatian women"
>""""""""white"""""""

google.com/search?q=croatian women&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjblfr4zLnYAhWjQ98KHdCDAjAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=900#imgrc=_

Why do people think that a city with pretty old buildings makes them automatically white? there are towns here with similar looks like that pic and nobody claims that we are white

cherry picked nigger

same
we are n°1 in world heritage sites yet we are nowhere near white

t. Gambian

Look how based the Vegeta dude is. Literally /ourguy/

>what's tanning

Croatia is whi-

we are not. We are croats. "white" is ethnicity in "multiracial" societies. We are not that. Ethnicities in Croatia are croats, serbs, italians, hungarians, "muslims", czechs and "others"

I mean this is really compelling, because niggers aren't known to lie at all.

is that a snuppy dog

White is an umbrella term for a "race" or cluster of ethnicities far more closely related to one another than to other clusters. Europe is a multicultural society now, but I hope Croatia can go as long as possible without feeling the brunt of it.

Here is a litmus I've made to tell if you're white. Let's say you're walking down a street in Chicago during night time when a gang of colored gentlemen appears behind you and says; "Hey X where you goin'?"
So according to you, what will X most likely be of the following alternatives
>a Croat
>b European
>c Slav
>d whitey
>e man

If your alternative is d you're white.

beat me to it croatian women are very beautiful
;^)

yes they are but keep your dirty burgerfat hands off then

*them

>"our Venice"

too late buddy my gf is croatian :/

>group of basketball americans stop me in middle of night in Chicago
>ayooo white boi, where you going at? Got any smokes
>yes, here you go you fine gentlemen, but I have to correct you
>I am not white, I am Croat
>continue to talk to them explaining what white is and what I am
>shiieet mayne, whatever. Thanks for smokes, be careful here, there are some mad niggas roaming around
>y-you too

>letting glorified apes define your race
>implying any reasonable European would ever set foot in the jewsa to begin with, let alone chicago

diaspora is worthless anyways
also pics or it didn't happen

I guess you have some issues, you'll never be good to her as another Croat. You'll never understand completely eachother

also this

her parents immigrated here when she was 2 so she's pretty much accustom to the same culture as I. we'll be fine brother, don't h8 bc she desires big anglo cock to fill her tight and sweet slavic holes

and you're just LARPing

don't you understand what's said?
pics or gtfo, faggot

fuck off virgins only good thing about your countries is your women

ohh you're hurting me, please stop. How will I ever recover

nice projection, this is my last (You)

You are retarded if you think different whites cannot completely understand each other.
>what is america

Pa si otišao kod Slovenaca .... Izdajico ostani tamo

THEY don't like Muslims Ahmed

SPREMNI

We don't like stars only commies or Jews use it

Yeah he is ourguy

We don't even think about you Le 56%
Don't you have some zionist orders to fulfill ?

>>what is america
in this stage it's pretty much a land of dumb, fat and effeminate mongrels. if that's the future then it's definitely not looking good

>implying any of this ever happened

thx saved

This

>built by Croatians instead of Italians
it is built by croatians , you fucking wop