Sup Forums wants to kill this

Sup Forums wants to kill this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTiV5ycpVJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill the masters and she will beg for my white seed.

Sup Forums would never be complete without leftyfus and jewess temptresses

That thing is hideous.

>driving an old Golf because of course she is

>savagely anally raping is killing

kys

I want to throat fuck here 90 days of nofap here

>kill
Most of Sup Forums idolizes Rome, and Rome, did believe in sex slaves.

she could have been my beautiful trad wife
life is suffering

*rape and kill

This is exactly why no one likes us

Why? She's not Jewish.

isn't that mememolly?

Antifu

>Sup Forums is a samethink hivemind
Wew lad. Disproved by your own post, all the while distancing yourself from Sup Forums, signalling that you're probably a shill.
Personally, I'd probably fuck her on the 2nd date and then not return her calls.

oh
Sup Forums's new obsession

And it looks like she's rich enough to pay for the dinner

Sexually frustrated men are most likely to be conservative

that mouth is aching for a creampie

I can't stand how beautiful she is

>Sup Forums wants to kill this
I'd kill everyone around her just to fuck her tbqfwyf

i wanna fuck a woman like this by telling them i am a "bisexual muslim communist" or some shit like that

i bet she fucks like a champ, too bad i am too much of a lazy cunt to actually go abroad and try it

Nice! Looks like tonight's menu is McDonalds cheeseburgers and anal! I'm lubing up with honey mustard sauce.

damn 90 days nigger congrats man, are you meditating? You know you have to channel the kundalini right to reach Christ conciseness which is the whole point of nofap? I can help you if you want watch this if you want to know more you will everything you want on that channel
youtube.com/watch?v=zTiV5ycpVJA

This is a little more pathetic than usual. Whats going on Sup Forums not enough NYE happenings for yas?

>new
>>>/reddit/

Sup Forums wants to show that the truth and make her a traditional and happy wife, if she hasn't been blacked.

Yah most people don't like to hear the truth, that is what makes them normies and that is what makes most people here different

>tfw you're socially conservative but attracted to fucked up degenerate girls
>tfw you realize you're male vequivalent of a dumb bimbo falling for the 'bad boys'

I'll smuggle you over if you can bring me some cymbals, coffee, and tobacco

my heart is overflowing, a pithy retort cannot encapsulate her

NO!

Sup Forums wants to fuck it then kill it

Thanks for this user I'm subbing to you

I will pretend to be a leftist or whatever faggot ideology she thinks is cool, then fuck her
I will travel to the US for this. I will do it. I can do it. This is what I was born to do. I will breed her

She probably hangs out with this leftshit trash cause she enjoys being the most attractive vagina in the crowd. I know such types

That's what happens when your political beliefs are formed from reaction and anger.

Right in the feels.

This.
Or zyklon B whatever desu.

This bitch is everywhere.

I don't get why people here like "traditional" waifus, they are low IQ, boring and normies. leftist women are lot better.

Not killed per-say it's just yet another edgy attn whore in an ocean of edgy attn whores.

Thus of zero consequence

yw I would start with the playlists ancient knowledge first, then zero point, then electric universe just give you the foundation to understand everything else, much lover and good luck leave comments on anything you want I will respond within a day, again congratulations

Degenerate.

I'm writing a song about her as we speak. Will vocaroo in a few weeks/months

I would gladly wear a matching cold sore on my cock

she's a cute and not for lewd
>ywn hang out and ride tractors with auggie on her parent's farm
>ywn buy a /comfy/ plot of land somewhere in the backwoods of Maine and grow old together
>ywn have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Yeah I want to kill her

With love

By kill do you mean rigourously test for stds and genetic quality before imprisoning and making a sex slave?

Because in our countries, most normies are degenerate whores. In yours it is probably the opposite.

What is it?....if we know then maybe we'll let it live

Nobody's too pretty for a helicopter ride.

She’ll kill your children and blame you for it. Not that you have children and you’ll probably pop a chub from her verbal abuse.

lmao

You're from gruzia nigger you don't know shit about true leftist women. They are trash.

Also I don't think they have lower IQ than marxist cunts.

amen, I've only dated leftists, I'm a big fan

In the absence of complete media control, dumb strawmanning ultimately does more to erode the legitimacy of the ideology you're expounding.

leftist women aren't normie though.

you are a degenerate for wanting to fug a woman with manly views

>women who follow the ideology expounded by society's institutions aren't normies

>leftist women aren't normie though.
Yes, they are. Here they are.

My sister and most of her friends were brainwashed in Western Europe. also Augfrog is also a leftist and seems fine to, so called "traditional" women too are sluts in your country, I think lefties like these are less likely to be sluts.

>busted lip

tesr

anyone ITT would gladly throw you out of a helicopter if it meant we could jerk off with one of her socks

>(((us)))

lol

jebus I didn't ask for these feels

why are you even in this thread degenerate its not about your sister you want to breed

tfw no qt commie gf to bully about her politics

and?

that was mildly entertaining

Better than fucking a woman who looks like a man.

And what is manly about being feminine and embracing traditional values?

Bet my last shekel they are all Jew Parasites. They just radiate subversion.

Fuck off kike she is ours.

>I think lefties like these are less likely to be sluts.

Well you think wrong, very very wrong.

yep

>they are all Jew Parasites
>they

>"Traditional" women too are sluts in your country, I think lefties like this are less likely to be sluts.

Yeah, the same women who write "proud slut" on their chests and attend the skank walk aren't sluts.

speak for yourself fag

you don't have these degen's in tel aviv? You have a pretty big leftist element there don't you?

>hurr durr and jolly rogers are sekretly pirates
please go

Jews all look the same to me. Dress them up anyway and I can smell the fuckers. When they open there holes an spew then there's no doubt.

speak for yourself fag

that's not the kind of leftist I'm talking about dumfuck, I'm talking about hippie types, like the girl in this thread.

> "us"
> Implying Sup Forums wants to be liked

we are the necessary Evil this world needs to get purged

Maybe in Georgia. In the West, leftist degenerate women are the standard. They're all ''unique'' in how same to each other they are.

Truly traditional women are rare as hell. They are high enough IQ to realize that their worth is best preserved by not being a fucking whore.

They probably aren't. They're just LARPing and virtue signalling for facebook likes. I guarantee feminists and leftist women are the biggest prudes and/or racists on the face of the planet.

Remember, women get off to what is taboo.

life's purpose is to find a degenerate, brainwashed leftist girl like this and give her the dick so hard that she turns into a submissive Nazifu that wants to have dozens of white children

no, YOU should go back to plebbit

no u, but seriously, you should at least try

but I came from ebaum's

Her mind is already lost. Maybe we can keep her around for breeding

women are naturally more left-wing and empathetic, there is nothing feminine about wanting to gas the kikes.

you muttshits cant have her , she'll be officially joining my waifu harem