Dad walks in

>dad walks in

>implying your dad can tell what a anime trap looks like

I AM FORCIBLY REMOVED FROM MY HOUSE

Great taste son *touches user's penis*

>implying anyone on Sup Forums could tell what an anime trap looks like if they weren't explicitly told "THIS IS A BOY"
>implying anime traps have any visual differences whatsoever from anime flat-chested girls

>user walks in

>but he's a dude

Lukako suffered from sexual harrassement here, Mayuri ripped off his clothes to put on the cosplay.

>says nothing
>he's blind
>so am I
>why did I download this

Good job son

You found yourself someone you love for who they are, and someone who will love you.

Also, I had a bet with you're mother that you were a huge faggot, looks like 2 of us are getting anal tonight

>"Well, at least you aren't gay"

What the hell are you doing here, dad? You live in another state. Who let you in? Get out of my house you damned stoner, before I call the cops!

Pretend to have a stroke or something

Are those bare thighs?

That's a boy?

>"T-this is what you want me to wear, right d-daddy?

>"Hey son, want to have dinner?"

Trying to answer that isn't worth the effort. Fap, or no fap. There is no try.

>user walks in

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't the VN mention his father being some kind of creep? In that case...
>The dick just makes it hotter

>He says "Ruka best girl" and winks at you

>Do you want to be like that too, son?
Yes, dad.

The original VN calls his some of his decisions into question, while bending over backwards not to criticize shinto practices. The sequel, however, goes as far as mentioning he may have a "deeply rooted darkness". You can go ahead and imagine some itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat if you like, though.

Jokes on you, i don't have a dad

Ha, got em.

Then how were you born?

If I had a son like that, I'd train him from birth to be a man-serving faggot.

Kek did his dad ever even appear in the anime once?

inb4 there is no dad
inb4 thats because his mum chose to eat random cock meat instead of veggies

top gek

banana

My dad is a beta bitch, I'm a useless faggot. He'd probably leave the room all embarrassed while I attempt to hide the fact that I was jacking off.

what's a dad?

Anime no, VN yes

>I told you not to come in without permission!

>He'd probably leave the room all embarrassed while I attempt to hide the fact that I was jacking off.
Give him the BP.

>I told you not to come without permission!
What a lewd son you are.

In some timelines he is a he and in others she is a she. It depends on if a text was sent back in time to make their mother eat more veggies.

The what?

Boypussy

The BP.

His tinyass dick couldn't make my ass feel good. Besides I'm not into my parents. I'd rather find a fat old man who's a stranger to fuck.

I could be your daddy for you.