Sad. Jesus would be ashamed

archive.is/XXfBk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>love equals sex
everitim

Jesus would be ashamed for America's churches, but gays/no gays are the least of its problems

apostates
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

as long as they're not ending the world then they have my approval

How many mosques do?

>affirm gays
>nobody takes your church seriously
>nobody shows up
Muh almonds

3 years
>We just want equal rights under the law! No one is demanding churches accept us or our marriages

Now
>THIS CHURCH HAS TO BE THE ONE TO MARRY US

Exactly

>megachurches
I wouldn't be surprised if they were run by the jews

this

Non of the Jewish synagogues affirm lgbt, none of the mosques affirm lgbt. Seems like only Christians need to change thier religious views to accomodate homosexuals feelings.

Are you kidding? He would be un-ashamed.

>plenty of bible verses saying homosexuals are an abomination before the lord
>plenty of bible verses saying man and woman are made for each other, marriage is for man and woman, "be fruitful and multiply!"

They are all almost always owned by Freemasons.

Why do they want to go to Christian churches? Start your own gay church.

shhh that's not important

>100 churches
according to the Bible and the word of Jesus Christ there is but one church: the curch of St.Peter (the only representative church of our Holy Father in Heaven)
all the other 99 are heretics and borderline satanic cults who must be purged

>LGBT people
sodomites are an abomination and should repent for their sins or face the consequences

Sad!
None of America’s 10000 gayest homos affirm a religion!

> Xe would be ashamed.

Homosexual factions are trying to destroy America.
I support project lifeguard and its attempt at restoring Christian values in America.
The US is a Christian culture that needs to be preserved.

>www.projectlifeguard.net

Actually quite a few of them. Western dgeneracy is stronger than islamism.

>enter church in OP pic
>John Cena music start playing
really?

why doesn't the LGBT make their own church? They could adorn it with paisley and rainbow stringers for all I care. Why all the hate for the church?

Only to a degenerate. Christians deal with love in a spiritual sense. It's not love to see your brother condemning his soul to hell and just being like "keep up the good work!" because you fear social ostracism from speaking out.

Jesus wasn't nice. He called out sinners. He pissed people off You're supposed to call out sinners but stop short of actually using violence against them.

>the One True Church is the one full of boy diddlers and old men who think they are God on earth

catholic church is a meme

the church is any congregation of believers

the pope is satanic

>Some Muslims Are Gay Get Over It
>Queer
>Muslims
>Unveiled

I don't know a single catholic person who has any respect for that sham of a pope.

Notice they never do this with muslims?

Or Jews

Nah. He likes it when His followers RTFM. It says that homosex is an abomination pretty clearly. Then again, the backlash probably also comes from heretic women acting as church leaders

fuck you, satan pope

time to actually read the word of God and repent for you sins before it is too late heretics
you have been driven away from the right path by satanic forces however there is still time left for you to see the light and return to God's flock

>current year
>not installing GAY GRAVITIZER-1400 in your worshiping place

>0% of the 100 largest churches in the US, as listed in Christian magazine Outreach Magazine, have explicit affirming LGBTQ+ policies.
>Of the 100 churches, 35 have clear policies that reject LGBT people.
>A further 54 have unclear policies on LGBT issues, while 11 omit all mention of the issue from publicly-accessible records.
>0 of the churches were found to be affirming.

Just as I suspected. The keyword "affirming" wants you to believe gays aren't welcome there, but that isn't actually the case. What it really means is they are lacking the incantations of religious commitment to social justice. I guess not all religions are meant to be combined, then.

You and them don't get the point of religion. It's not for you to change the doctrine repeatedly to have it agree with you, it's for you and others to change yourselves and agree with it. It's collective, not individualist.

Do you modify rules of football to pretend that you're winning? Unlikely, so why do you want to do the same with religion?

How do they perform the Eucharist at those huge mega churches anyway?

T shirt cannons

BASED
ASEDE
SEDES
EDESA
DESAB

Neither do America's 100 largest mosques. You don't see any faggots bitching about that though.

legitimately kek'd

What, the 100 largest churches of an Abrahamic/Middle Eastern/Arab religion don't accept LGBT people?
Why are Semites/Arabs/Middle Easterns so intolerant?

>why can't you be fpbp
SPBP

>follow your faith as it is written
>become problematic