Meanwhile, in the Sup Forums monastery

>Meanwhile, in the Sup Forums monastery...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dindonuffin

Which oil is the best to avoid haemorrhoids if the Swedes arrives tomorrow?

>Brews up some spicy Psilocybin mead.

Now that's what I call a headache.

Excellent!, let us imbibe and use our mounts as entertainment

i swear to God if those fucking snowniggers raid us again and destroy my books I'm going to fight back

It's okay to be clergy

>implying you’re on key during lauds

I'm going to take a meditative walk around the holocoaster maze in the 6gorillion church of our lady the hooked nose merchant.. I need to contemplate imprecise possibilities.

brb, making fanfic for my waifu

There we go, done

methinks the middle way a better fit for likes of hue

I mastrubated, how do I repent?

/thread

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and. cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee. that one of thy members should perish, and not. that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

>'tis a veritable shame if someone spilled some wine on your manuscripts

Depends.
Catholic? 1 florijn.
Protestant? Pray for forgiveness and don't repeat your sin.
Reformed? Eternal sinner, might as well an hero.

based veritas
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Thank thy for thy wisdom from the holy father. Also isn't that pretty muslim, cutting of limbs?

Greeks were big into it also. It's an Eastern Thing.
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Gentlemen, open the gates for the Grand Inquisitor! Now, who dared to give refuge to a jewish heretic? He shall face a long, painful death in the bonfire! in nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti.

What did god mean by this?

Reminder the Inquisition did nothing wrong, they were concentrated on hunting down the sephardi jews and shutting down their devilish practices.

One mustn't confuse God with the synagogue of satan, whose chosen people exclusively intend malevolence.

Monk margin notes read like party wojak
>I am very cold
>this parchment is hairy

Roman Graffiti reads like a Sup Forums thread
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

These wandering merchants wish to rest the night within our holy grounds Bishop, should i have Brother Adolf open the gates ?

>VI.14.43 (atrium of a House of the Large Brothel); 1520: Blondie has taught me to hate dark-haired girls. I shall hat them, if I can, but I wouldn’t mind loving them. Pompeian Venus Fisica wrote this.
Niggers btfo

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1882: The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
Bollocks be damned.

>Herculaneum (on the exterior wall of a house); 10619: Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here
I must say, they loved to write about each other's defecation.