Sup Forums 2006

Sup Forums 2006

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE
youtube.com/watch?v=mD25nzI35aE
youtube.com/watch?v=wztuzAkF0hw
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-19/full-metal-panic-invisible-victory-tv-anime-reveals-full-title/.111229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH GOD SHANA IS HOT

DESU DESU DESU etc.

>2006 is no more a decade

type desu again

youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE

DESU

Season 2 when?

i missed this kind of autism

Wow this is going to be great, guts is finally going to elf island to cure casca once in for all.

Sorry, faggots.

Can you imagine what these people look like now?

ERI A SHIT
EVEN IN 2017

FMP ended in 2006.

fat one is married skinny one probs turned into a femnazi. basing my facts on this video.

would watch this 2D wonder woman than the current 3D one

Why is SHAFT so pre-verted?

School Rumble is shit I hope you like pie

I wasn't even alive

I miss cell shading
>anons born in 2007 can now legally post here
Why live

Walking slowly is preferred here.

>old Sup Forums

a simpler time

Is anyone from that era even around? I was an underagebanned newfag after school lurker at the time. And the first I found the site Sup Forums was still waiting for season 2.

=

i've been here since week 1, i am here forever

2006ish-2009ish was best time for Sup Forums

REALLY early4chan was bad and shoddy as fuck

relevant

Posting in a epic thread roflmao

not gayass

I'm from 2004.

I was also underage at the time.

rip the best time of day

youtube.com/watch?v=mD25nzI35aE

I was underage, on Sup Forums, in the year 2010. I am currently 18 years old. Ask me anything.

JIBUN WOOOOOO

This kind of thing makes me nostalgic.

When I'm googling random shit like how to solve computer problems and come across old ass forum posts with this kind of slang it really hits me hard.

Season 1 was good enough to end on. Why would you want more? It could end up being mostly slice of life shit.

Nyoro~n

Is not fair, I was 13 in 2006, I couldn't use Sup Forums till 2011 when I turned 18.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

I was on Sup Forums back in '06 but only posted on /wg/ and just lurked Sup Forums and a bit of Sup Forums but was too scared to post for fear of being called out for not understanding any of the discussions.

I only came here originally because some people on forums I browsed referred to Sup Forums as some sort of vile, verboten place and I thought to myself "Can't be that bad".

was jinbuuu wooo 2006?

I don't know what that's like because I quit Sup Forums in 2005, once and for all.

remember guys we and that faggot m00t are here forever xDD

;_;

NEKOMIMI MODE

Because i'm watching this shit

>That was 11 years ago

I'm glad he got out. I think the site is slowly rolling down hill without him, but I'm kind of okay with that.

Site's been going downhill for the past decade.

Maybe I'm simply paying more attention to things now than I was in the past, but I feel like the last 5-6 years were when things took a noticeable hit.

Ma
Ho.

I'd be willing to bet that at least 40-50% of Sup Forums's current userbase is between the ages of 13 and 17

Out of morbid curiosity, I looked up my local anime club at my college: It is run by some tumblerite and looks just as cringy as that video.

After #GG he knew the damage to the site was irreparable and realized it was finally time to get off the wild ride before it dragged him down with it

In his last Q&A he cared far more about the fappening than GG since getting calls from dozens of rich and famous people's lawyers could have ruined him financially and did deplete the savings he had put away for the site.

He barely mentioned GG, he was just tired of the enormous legal liability.

youtube.com/watch?v=wztuzAkF0hw

discuss

Year of the Trap
Year of the 3 Haruhis

iichan > Sup Forums

Iconic year

Lol

>Lol
rofl

Mi-mi-mikuru beamuuu!

Came in either 2005-2006, watched many of my favorite boards transform. /x/ and Sup Forums got hit hard the most in terms of quality.

I'm happy I rarely see a Wojak and a Pepe on this board.

Tessa is a best girl.

Apparently not since it's getting a new season this fall

Are you a time traveler?

That magical time after Haruhi, before Lucky Star.

Google it. It's coming.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-19/full-metal-panic-invisible-victory-tv-anime-reveals-full-title/.111229

Niggers, it's 2006. Do you guys not know how these threads work?

New Galaxy Angel?
How much epic win will this be?

>404 page not found
I cant see future pages, time traveler.

Do you think that's why he gave it to Hiro, because it'd be harder for Americans and Euros to sue a foreign (Jap) owner over a case they're unlikely to win/probably settle? I have no idea, just wondering.

JELLY ROLLS
JELLY ROLLS
NOBODY LOVES YOU.

>April 1
So 4chin isn't doing anything this year?

Have to wait and see. Hiroyuki might fuck something up in the process.

Only one season.

I wish I was there with everyone.

I won't be here until next year but I miss there use to be an AMV thread every month or so.

I've only been here since around the /jp/ split and I can already tell there's pretty much no one even from that time left. This board feels like a completely different site with the current poster population. Which I find very sad, really, not because of the nostalgiafaggotry but, because Sup Forums, the last bastion of the original internet spirit for a long time, has lost it too.

the 2000s were a mistake.

didnt even had a computer back then.
and when i did i was scared of everyting and never download or lurked stuff.

hope this image is appropiate because i remember it being one of the first images i ever download.

Is it good as Kenshin yet?

Sup Forums might not be as fun as it used to be but it's still better than the other big boards. Stay toxic Sup Forums, it's our only hope.

Shaft is a studio with bright future.

Can't also wait for a proper anime adaptation of Negima.

Why are do you guys keep making these weird Marimite threads? Someday I will understand the obsession with Marimite.

I remember the summer of Welcome to the Ronery. What year does that make me?

Never believe the people that say they've been around since them. Sup Forums has so many nostalgia threads and so frequently that any asshole can successfully pretend to be from whichever era of Sup Forums they feel like, provided they remember which images they saved are from when. That and they change the filenames.

>any asshole can successfully pretend to be from whichever era of Sup Forums they feel like
If this is true, would it make a difference?

That's up to you to decide. I could say I've been here since 2006 but for all you know, I'm a Redditor that's been here for less than a month and made "Sup Forums 2006" threads in an attempt to find and save old memes.

2005 here in my sophomore year

Shaft is meh, but they'll probably just fade into obscurity unless they get their first great anime already.

>yfw kids born after 2000 will be able to legally post in less than a year

my Sup Forumsmigos 2006 were the good old days where we could actually have discussions without threads spiraling into shitposting. remember Death Note and Code Geass? wish i could go back, nan- i mean desu!

The worst year. Anime is getting only worse and worse.

What are you saying about Shaft? I'll have you know that Shaft is the greatest studio ever, sir. As punishment you will get to hear it for the next three days.

NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO NEKOMIMIMODO

Speaking of shit getting old