en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_you_live_in_interesting_times
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_you_live_in_interesting_times

Things are getting interdasting

oh shi

Bump

Fake and gay. Kys.

It can only mean this. Shit will hit the fan soon.

That hair looks much more like Pence

wtf did he just use meme magic to lay a curse?

Raining frogs?!, Holy pepe!

Pence has golden hair?

>Raining frogs?!

You are so fucking retarded

Fake and gay

It's not just about colour, the shape is all wrong for Trump's hair

>being this autistic trying to perfectly match up every nuanced detail

If you're going to claim they make some sort of prediction, the details better match, otherwise you could just fit any blonde guy in there

>If you're going to claim they make some sort of prediction
Where did I make a claim?

Lol don't play that game

She never said this retard

whats the connection with M I T

Sauce, cunt.

Noggin - Joggin

Chinks on suicide watch. This is Covfefe 2, which ended up in the strangulation of Saud.

Unfortunately fake

Fuck off OP, shit's fake.

why would you draw a bunch of lines to the falling frogs. It looks like a an autistically scribbled arrow pointing at the right edge of the card. You could have put arrow heads at the ends of the lines so we knew they were multiple arrows pointing leftward rather than one giant arrow pointing rightward with a bunch of tails. I mean think about it faggot, why did all the arrows have to spawn from the same point at the right edge of the card? You're just drawing attention to that point alone, not the other points. You also could have drawn circles around the frogs. I think that is what a normal person without brain lesions would have done. When choosing how to draw the viewer's attention to something, you somehow combined the worst aspects of using arrows and the worst aspects of using circles into a brand new terrible thing that never existed before. You're as bad as the dumb motherfuckers who came up with laggy touch screen interfaces in cars. You probably don't even see a problem with such things. You probably unironically enjoyed The Last Jedi. You probably own porg plushies. You probably have a reddit account. Please grab the nearest knife, slash your abdomen open, and hang yourself with your own intestines.