Should anime be outlawed in the West Sup Forums?

Should anime be outlawed in the West Sup Forums?

I can't help but feel it's a psyop by the Japanese to weaken western men.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/397538-sperm-low-western-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Should anime be outlawed in the West Sup Forums?
Yes
>It's a psyop
The Japanese are just as cucked. If there's a psyop involved, it's the importation and glorification of anime by (((western))) companies.

>Baltimore riots
>Anime merch
>Despite the fact that Otakon was 3 months away from when they stopped chimping out
okay op

What's the legal process to "outlaw anime"?

I'm bored and i want to see how fucking stupid you are... please respond.

>mfw nearly all anime protagonist are beta males that are surrounded by women they are allergic to and when the series has to end he always picks the worst girl that hates him

The same way we outlaw other things: like cocaine & Cuban cigars.

The feminists want all anime to go away. You don't even know the amazing stuff that they won't let into this country.

>You don't even know the amazing stuff that they won't let into this country.

Like what?

>I can't help but feel it's a psyop by the Japanese to weaken western men.
>weaken
>implying
HE'S JUST A SOLDIER

This is why you don't watch shows with men in them.

Wrong.

Cocaine is a control substance with demonstrable negative physical effects. Cuban cigars are an unregulated contraband product from an enemy nation.

Both are physical in nature. Manga/ anime isn't, and falls under the first amendment.

So, now what, smart guy? Overthrow the government? Amend the constitution? Grow the fuck up and quit engaging in power fantasies?

No. Anime made Trump real and Trump will make Anime real.

99% of anime is CP

i feel bad when i see anime in public
i feel shame for the poor faggots who keep anime girls as wallpapers
chinese cartoons should be more stigmatized, since a lot of degeneracy is portrayed even in the most known ones, like traps, faggots and "lewdness".
characters are being whorshipped as perfect partners and such and it's fucking disgusting.

In about a year that nigger will be a weaboo. We should fund a program dropping anime merchandise over black neighborhoods to pacify the men in order to restore law and order

LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!!!

Hmmm...maybe you're on to something there, user.

>niggers are even stealing waifus now
How can you faggots even compete?

Anime website

>I don't like X and it should be banned!

Spoken like a true commie

Instead of killing each other for drug territory and Jordan's they will kill each other to establish who is the "best girl".

where the fuck is lee

Yes. Ban it.

Maybe

They do work with (((them))) because they want to keep the gold they pillaged and so do (((they))).

>tfw in the it's niggaboos who save the black race from crime and poverty

DANGEROUS
MOST DANGEROUS

You act like it should be any other way?

Anime got me into exercising, lifting weights and doing my military service.

Stop watching that moe shit you faggot

youre just angry that i like anime but still have a 9 inch

>tfw all i watch anime is for two characters too hook up and i ignore literally everything else about the show but have to nerve to call them weird

neck yourself

It's one of the reasons I joined too.

Supermarket. Ran out of rice.

I will literally cripple any nigger who insults my waifu irl.

I am 6'11 and will crush you cunts like you were mice.

Shouldn't you outlaw whatever's in the water turning frogs gay? Nippons aren't forcing you to eat soy and shit.
rt.com/viral/397538-sperm-low-western-men/
>Chemicals, diet, stress, and lifestyle choices have caused the sperm levels of Western men to plummet to less than 50 percent of what they were four decades ago, a new study has found.
>The research found that sperm in the ejaculate of men from Europe, North America, Australia, and New Zealand fell by 1.4 percent every year between 1973 2011, leading to an overall drop of just over 52 percent.
>“The results are quite shocking,” said study co-author Hagai Levine, an epidemiologist from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, according to Reuters. He called the results an "urgent wake-up call" and told the BBC: "Eventually we may have a problem, and with reproduction in general, and it may be the extinction of the human species."

Weird unironically this.