i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Beit Jinn Dec 27
imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Jan 2
>E Ghouta:Besieged SAA troops hold strong @military vehicle depot base as supplies, new forces trickle in from below
>Idlib:SAA capture Umm Khalakhil,Niha,Al-Hawa&Ard az-Zurzur towns
>Beit Jinn:SAA move up behind the ongoing withdrawal of jihadist to clean them of mines
>DeZ:SDF capture Al-Sabha from IS
>Reports:US gives greenlight to jew's to assassinate Qasem Soleimani
>Syrian President reshuffles cabinet, names new ministers
>Kurdish special forces kill top ISIS leader in east Syria
>North Latakia offensive inevitable, jihadists likely to strike first
>Power restored to western Syria after militant missile attack heavily damages large power-plant
>TURKISH FORCES DEPLOY AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS NEAR SDF POSITIONS IN NORTHERN SYRIA
>KIM JONG-UN’S NEW YEAR SPEECH: NUCLEAR BUTTON IS ALWAYS ON MY DESK
>IRANIAN DEPUTY GOVERNOR ACCUSES ‘FOREIGN AGENTS’ OF DEATHS OF PROTESTERS
>Al Zarzour is now in the hands of the Taramih
>Houthi Navy discovers spy device along Yemeni coast
>Saudi warplanes massacre 34 civilians in western Yemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2e9_1514896005
liveleak.com/view?i=3f6_1514748305
youtube.com/watch?v=eDyq72c39vs
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2TSk7nF4c
youtube.com/watch?v=TuyCZiI2f8U
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-18-houthi-forces-inflict-heavy-casualties-saudi-backed-forces-northern-yemen/
youtube.com/watch?v=MTmHW-j70es
almasdarnews.com/article/watch-iranian-protesters-attack-burn-police-station-qahderijan/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-takes-battle-ahrar-al-sham-near-strategic-east-ghouta-base-video/
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-military-commander-killed-northern-idlib/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long live the Islamic Republic of Iran!

HAIL, HAIL, ISRAEL!

We /ShitmapGeneral/ now.

First for retarded boomers

Syria:

Iran:

North Korea:

Sieg Heil

Inshallah!

>nOt OnE wOrd HAs bEEN sAiD On AnY oF tHe MaJor newSneTWoRkS

Harasta:
liveleak.com/view?i=2e9_1514896005
liveleak.com/view?i=3f6_1514748305

Bonus RuAF fun time:

Plz gib (you)s so I can go to OK bed satisfied with my life

I thought this conflict was solved, or is it only frozen?

(You)

CNN said it's bad, so that must mean it's good

Frozen, mostly, but with a few ceasefire violations.

>Logo is in Chad
>For obvious reasons

whats the latest on the irans protest ebin?

Technically Poland and Germany, or Japan and Russia are still at war with each other, but would you say the conflict is frozen?
It's pretty much solved.

I dunno, I just got here. But the Telegram ban is lifted now.

you can be a fornicatrix without being a slut, sluts are just more active.

It'll be flooded by foreigners by now.

You drop all territorial claims to join the EU, so no, Poland and Germany aren't technically at war.

Seems to be calming down.

first kikess you post who looks about decent

>djubuti exists as a blatant french overseas colony
>the french won't even develop it, most the population hill shepherds
>ethiopia landcucked and starving

this will never not make me mad

>giving the kike (You)s
/sg/ will never learn

when's the last time any of this on this map changed though?

So a fornicatrix isn't a slut, but is just an easy woman?
I imagined demonic hoofs and horns from a name like "Fornicatrix", not some titty monster I picked up in a bar who looks a bit like a thin Siri.

Like, the 1970s, Scoob!
Oy, SNUUUUUUSS!
*Singsongy*
THEY WENT NOOOOORTH

Technically, we have a truce. But a permanent peace deal was never signed, same with Russia and Japan. It's about a judiciary act not being present, but of course in fact it has nothing to do with reality.

*>djubuti exists as a blatant French/American overseas colony
Fixed it for you.
Wasn't most of the coast lost to the Saudi Arabian coalition recently?

It's a tradition

No. Lurk moar.

Sheesh, I cannot beat that. Simply impossible for me to do so.

Well done.

A fornicatrix is a woman who fornicates. That means someone who has sex outside of marriage. You played that game and got burnt, next time don't go dick-first into a relationship.

>he has feelings for a "titty monster he picked up in a bar"
you put fornication first, and fornication was all you obtained

So ironically enough after the Deir ez Zor campaign the Tigers are the ones that have to be the spearhead of the offensive in another region of the country again? It just doesn't feel right.
What about the recent rumors about their Hama recruitment, I don't think groups like Ali Taha or Tarmah would accept volunteers, more like experienced soldiers from other divisions.

thanks for the update

fairly recently actually but not through war
on cyprus the greeks are too scared of the turkish military to make a move and turkey does not want to annex the country further or want to create more trouble with the eu

thus it is a frozen conflict that isn't really going anywhere
frankly we should just annex it and give them full autonomy

I like this pic very much, but at least find one pic of him sieg heiling with his right arm

That's a very ordinary meaning for such a cool title.
>you put fornication first, and fornication was all you obtained
She put fornication first, every time I try to talk about something else, like her, she decides to keep it close to the chest.
She does like me and I like her, but she's not really interested in a proper relationship.
It's all day texting fucking filthy dirty talk to each other, eventually winding up at one of our places, screwing eachothers brains out for a solid 3.5 hours and then cuddling and kissing for a bit.

I feel like I'm a fucking teenager again.

Also just to add: the Bombardment Campaign artillery units of the Tigers are what makes crucial advances possible, storm troops are very important, of course, but the supporting units of heavy and rocket artillery is what makes these swift gainz possible. Other units of the SAA, nor any other unit in this conflict has such firepower massed over the years.
youtube.com/watch?v=TuyCZiI2f8U

>tfw this is the closest we will ever get to having lewd nudes of ebin

so what changed on the map then? I'm talking recently enough for ebin to have to issue new versions eventually

He's an American, you don't want lewds of McDonald's cattle

evapolak? All of the girls this kike posted here look much better than you though, you're just being jelly

>lewd nudes
>of ebin

The Turkish side is a shithole, you should leave and never return.

Eh, nothing changed. I just updated all the shitmaps to have better keys and start on 1/1/2018.

njet, ana el bolandi frensewé

>Hurr durr
I'll have you know I'm STICC

Fren?

>Houthi forces inflict heavy casualties on Saudi-backed forces in northern Yemen
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:30 P.M.) – The Houthi forces killed scores of Saudi-backed fighters inside the Al-Jawf Governorate of northern Yemen, yesterday, the Yemeni group’s official media wing report.

According to the Houthi forces, their fighters foiled a large attack launched by the Saudi-backed Hadi loyalists in the Al-Khalifeen area of Al-Jawf on Monday.

The Houthi forces added that their fighters killed at least ten Hadi loyalists, while also destroying two armored vehicles before the latter finally made the decision to retreat.

Since the death of former Yemeni President ‘Ali ‘Abdullah Saleh, the Hadi loyalists have attempted to take advantage of the turmoil between the Yemeni Republican Guard/Saleh loyalists and the Houthi forces; however, it has only benefitted the pro-government troops in the southwestern part of the country.
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-18-houthi-forces-inflict-heavy-casualties-saudi-backed-forces-northern-yemen/

>pics in link

Any Iranian could comment on the shitshow happening there?
Or a backlink to some info will work, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks.

frensewé, that means french

> American diet
> ever making it possible for skinny kids to exist

STOP SPAMMING YOU DUMB BITCH

>Houthi forces inflict heavy casualties on Saudi-backed forces in northern Yemen
And the sky is blue, more news at 11

>155292266
fuck off kike, respect ebin and his selfless cartographical contributions

Both regular Iranians claim everything will end in a week or so. Don't fall for happening memes.

That's what I figured out, all the information that's not IT'S HAPPENING points to something more like our Lepperiads than actual civil war premise.

R&U videos,

>Attayran guy presents : the best of 2017 RuAF airstrikes on al-Lataminah Northern Hama

>Beautiful Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=MTmHW-j70es

>Battles for Syria | December 29th 2017 - January 1st 2018 | Eastern Ghouta

Ok, i hate memri now.

I'm deleting my folder

I always wondered what means attayran

come on rabbi, she's not even naked like the other girls

Wait, it was 10 yr old grandson here in /sg/.

Footage of protestors attacking and burning a police station Qahderijan, Iran
almasdarnews.com/article/watch-iranian-protesters-attack-burn-police-station-qahderijan/

>video in link

> 10 year Olds spam half naked catgirls and ignorant boomer tier neoconery in service to a politician who doesn't know they exist

How very moderate and peaceful of them

Heil Bibi!

>Syrian Army takes the battle to Ahrar Al-Sham near strategic East Ghouta base
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:40 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) battled militant groups at the strategic vehicle base in the Harasta suburb of the East Ghouta, Monday.

Scores were reportedly killed in the fight, including a large number of militants from Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham, Faylaq Al-Rahman, and Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

Since the militant offensive, the Syrian Arab Army has been able regroup and launch a counter-attack to recapture several areas they lost over the last few days.

According to an Al-Masdar field correspondent in Damascus, the Syrian Army has already captured several points, including four blocks near the municipal building.

The Syrian Army is now pushing towards the Al-Barazi Hospital in a bid to retake this imperative site from the Islamist rebels.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-takes-battle-ahrar-al-sham-near-strategic-east-ghouta-base-video/

>video in link

Iranian here

Trump please liberate my country. We have no food or water. People are dying everyday. We miss the Shah. We miss Zoroastrianism. I want drink Coca-Cola like American. I'm scared for my life. Send help.

Man like what if /ptg/ are the actual people being paid to post and shit?
Just an odd idea...

source?

>Islamist military commander killed in northern Idlib
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:20 P.M.) – A military commander from the Faylaq Al-Sham militant group was reportedly killed, Tuesday, when his vehicle struck an IED that was planted along a road in the Idlib Governorate.

According to rebel activists, the Faylaq Al-Sham commander, Alaa Najjar, was killed instantly after the IED was detonated near the town of Al-Dana in northern Idlib.

Faylaq Al-Sham had recently entered the battle in southeastern Idlib to help drive back the Syrian Arab Army (SAA).

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-military-commander-killed-northern-idlib/

Come to Poland, I'll liberate you good

>implying we won't be needing """"liberation"""" in like 4 years or so

Zoroastrians are cucks
Surrendered almost immediately then fled to PooLand

Nah, they're just fuckwits.

That's evapolak you're talking to.
She'd probably welcome the caliphate.