Degenerate Journalists

Who is the most degenerate journo and why is it Katy Tur?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tonydokoupil
youtube.com/watch?v=H-DSfvYCKwY
guidetoiceland.is/connect-with-locals/wanda-star/5-icelanders-who-deserve-to-be-deported-before-refugee-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

is she jewish? i bet she's jewish

What do you expect? Her trannie father is now her second "mother", who ironically has about as much affection for Ben Shapiro as Sup Forums does. Pic related: Zoey Tur and our favorite Romulan Hebrew pundit.

You said it first. Katy has an old man crush on Trump according to the media. It makes sense when you think about her family. She never had a male figure in her life.

Both her parents are non-observant Red Sea Pedestrians.

isn't Katy Tur's dad transitioning to become a woman?

I really think you are right. KT has lived in NYC and LA (classic bi-coastal affluent lefty born into the journalist class) and, until 2014, Trump was effectively a very Jew-friendly Democrat, hence an acceptable father surrogate. Her dad was (like many trannies who make the jock-to-frick switch late in life) an over-compensator in manly behavior who came to limited fame covering the LA riots as a reporter who flew his own helicopter. KT likes jerks a lot - her last major relationship was with Keith Olbermann, so a Trump crush is almost a given with her.

He did. Xe is now legally Hanna Zoey Tur.

>her last major relationship was with Keith Olbermann,

i still laugh at this... especially since Olbermann has a micropenis. Explains so much.

Technically, both Katy and her dad-mom are equally degenerate journalists.

Remember when she tweeted a pic of her vagina thanking Trump for his position on transgender toilets

every fucking time twitter.com/tonydokoupil

When Trump insulted Katy, Keith had a little meltdown.

kek.
The obvious question now is when Tony will transition to "Tonya".

her father is "zoey tur"

you are like a little baby

literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=H-DSfvYCKwY

They realized they had to specify "teenage" in the headline, but that's still degenerate af.

>Sup Forums fap artists triggered by shock title about female masturbation

After Tur threatened to treat Shapiro to a beat down outside in the studio parking lot, Ben should have responded, "You don't have the balls."

Yea this, she is beyond damaged, cannot speak openly about her dad being a nutcase wit out a huge amount of nacklash.

Wew figures she's a coal burning whore. Can't believe people still think Sharias a bad thing.

post more slutty katy

No, post vag

there is none

>Katy Turd
kek

>Most degenerate journo
I think you mean Wanda Star

guidetoiceland.is/connect-with-locals/wanda-star/5-icelanders-who-deserve-to-be-deported-before-refugee-children

She’s a kike and her father is now a trans woman

If there is ever a civil war. The news needs to be stormed and torn asunder. Every building and every journalist and all the others behind this giant propaganda machine need to be purged with fire.

Huffington Post.

All white with 2 gooks.

#huffposowhite

if zoey hit ben shapiro on television, he should have said "you hit like a man", she would have gone apeshit.

>13KB

Fucking bitter ugly kikes. Fucking airheads. Jews told since birth their smart.

>They have naturally high IQ!
>They excel in the institutions that we have completely taken over and debilitated!
>Just a coincidence goy! She just happens to be my brother's sister's second cousin!

Stupid, stupid fucking kikes. Your 4th tier generation of sloth brains will fuck up everything that your tattooed lampshade ancestors dug their dirty, vampire like claws into and corrupted.

i can smell it. yuck

That was very descriptive

Didnt she get her shot by taking shots in the face from a guy 3x her age Keith Olberman?

i wounder if they actually get anything important done?

8 AM: Women's Equality Meeting
9 AM: Racial Equality Meeting
10 AM: Coffee Hour
11 AM: Transgender Equality Meeting
12 PM: Group Lunch
1 PM: Women's Equality Teleconference with European Office
2 PM: Freeform Blogging Hour
3 PM: Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga Hour
4 PM: Transgender Pronoun Training with HR
5 PM: Group Teambuilding Activity

Bet ~70% kikes and 10% cryptokikes.

Well, they are doing a damn good job destroying a lefty propaganda outfit pretending to be a media outlet.

#

8 AM: Cluck with other cube hens
9 AM: Hens break into small clucking groups
10 AM: Coffee Hour
11 AM: Search internet on phone for new shoes
12 PM: Group Lunch
1 PM: Women's Equality Teleconference with European Office
2 PM: Freeform Blogging Hour
3 PM: Yell at son on phone to walk dog
4 PM: Transgender Pronoun Training with HR

Here's their IT department.

I hope one day one of us here becomes normie enough to become a pundit. The bantz we developed here would produce pure gold

Another miserable, fake bot thread. Non-stop shit from this machinery. The botnet is pure, vile hatred. Gone soon though. Can't wait for your shut down botfuck.

I wonder if their menstrual cycles are synced.

There are five journalists on Earth. Non of them are female. All depicted are stenographers.

Katy turd is great since trump was elected. She's on the verge of tears almost every night. She takes everything so personally and views everything through an emotional lens. She obviously has severe daddy issues and you can see the crazy in her eyes.

She also has giant tits, but a shit body. You just know she loves to be degraded when getting the dick.

>ALL of them Americans