ITT: Sup Forums memes you thought were actual truth

ITT: Sup Forums memes you thought were actual truth

What?

Asians do have sideways.

>butthurt leftists still mad about antique racism
at times like this I'm glad I've already given up on the world

>he's never had to find the side vagina

No they dont. I fucked a Vietnamese swampslut narry a fortnight ago and I do declare her waxed vagine was as vertical and smooth as the ass crevace of a ten year old lad.

>Sup Forums memes
>truth
ISHYGDDT

You’re poetic
I like you friend

Mighn't I enquire as to the tightness of the aforementioned celestial snatch?

Twas tighter than a bullfrogs bifibious anal port and twice as clean.

But the downside is now you have AIDS

>smooth as the ass crevace of a ten year old lad
It was a ten year old lad

:(

He said Vietnamese not nigger

>because some people enjoy their misogyny with a side of racism
This writing style needs to stop.

>implying that a southeast Asian woman's genital organs needs must be frenchified and capable of transmitting the clap to a white man

The interspecies transmission of venereal disease is unlikely in the extreme, my dentally-challenged friend of dubious heritage.

>An over the top gook joke from the 19th century on buzzfeed
Imagine being this desperate to make wypipo look bad

this.

Nah, I fucked a Chinese girl I met on tinder a few days ago, pussy was straight, pretty tight too, but goddamn none of my usual moves were getting her off, I'm well endowed and have never had a woman not orgasm multiple times with me.

All my other girls were white, but this Chinese bitch said she only orgasmed once, and that I was a 5/10 in bed, with 1 point added for pity!!

Fuck chinks

Insects don't really have sex so much as they breed.

> Caring if a women gets off.

Stay cucked.

People don't actually think they have a literal sideways vegana, it's just marveling at how tight it js

>twice as clean
I fret i must declare my doubts of your afore spoken statement. Might i inquire as to how thee knows the lack of malicious emissions of that vile coolie?