When I was funny and my specials were good

Not really, I just remember being more baked than he was.

spread your cheeks and lift your sack!

Trump jokes hurr durr durr

I don't actually recall. I thought the Prince basketball game bit was funny. But a lot of people told me the Chapelle show was great, and I never really got it. It was a kind of humor that just works on niggers and fratboys.

I think when he realized that he was more popular with whites, he freaked the fuck out and had to disappear. He felt like some kind of minstrel shuckin' and jivin' for the white man. So he took his millions and ran off for a while.

Now he wants mor money again, so he's set aside his morals yet again.

His last specials were as good as any of his previous content, stop being a contrarian nigger, there's enough of you.

Thats not even the worse part, he was all sad and somber and shit talking about emit till and muh kneeling and shit.

He may as well permanently move to africa.

Kinda makes you think

nah, i think he got clean and was corrupted again

"Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first." Luke 11:26

I member when you weren’t a clone

What did chapelle do to trigger the alt-right this time?

His last special was so bad

I kept wanting/waiting for something good :(

Member he is a devoted muslim?
Member the muslims jokes..nope

man am i triggered his specials were good

Member when you got scammed by Donald Trump thinking that you'd get a wall?

But he was talking about that kid as an inspiration for america and the civil rights, he didn't say " muh white man is evil "

remember when you had a country

This. Thankfully someone else noticed.
Best part is when he goes on a long rant and forgets to do his screechy voice and all of a sudden stops, realizes and goes back to the screechy voice.

>Swedish
>against a wall
we can only hope

I member. Hes rusty now for some reason.

I saw him on NYE

0 Trump jokes
1 tranny joke
0 liberal whining

He was pretty funny

The real Dave Chappelle is dead and what we have now is a clone

He was never funny. You were just younger and dumber.