Except for the wall, is there anything Trump hasn’t delivered on already?

Destroyed and degraded ISIS - check

Tax reform - check

Strong economy - check

Repeal the Obamacare mandate - check

Renegotiate NAFTA - check

Stop TPP and TTIP - check

Revoke phoney Paris agreement accession - check

Strengthen the military - check

Reduce red tape and bureaucracy - check

Tougher immigration enforcement - check

Anything that is missing except the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159
theepochtimes.com/president-trumps-net-worth-drops-by-600-million_2344259.html
time.com/money/5045078/donald-trump-gop-tax-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Healthcare reform. Draining the swamp (constant rumors this is in motion though).

I am pleased with his first year though. If he continues the steam I have little doubt he'll get those through.

>Except for the wall

>Destroyed and degraded ISIS - check
when did this happen? i think it did but, did isis just fizzle out?

Thank Assad and Putin. All Trump did was stop funding and arming ISIS. Even fucking Iran did more to fight ISIS than America.

Trump's administration is the most corrupt in American history.

Oliver Willith? Is that you? Go get your lisp fixed you fat fuck

Stop with the childish name-calling and prove me wrong.

amnesty for millions of illegals - about to be check

billions more of our tax dollars going to Israel - check

ending US bombings and backing of terrorists in the Middle East - not check

putin did that. drumpfy supports isis and israel. kill yourself

He let the Russians blast them out of the water.

>Renegotiate NAFTA - check

>Healthcare reform.
Unfortunately, this is the same predicament as the wall. Both are huge, and require Congress to vote on them, and McCain being the traitor he is, voted against Obamacare's repeal because 'fuck drumpf xddddddd'. That said, I'm guessing the wall will be good to go in the next few months if Democrats concede on it. If we don't get the wall, then DACA spics get deported, and Democrats have to choose.

Burden of proof is on you lard ass

Ending Jewish hegemony and influence on American foreign policy, media and banking: not checked; best of goys.

Get fucked shill.

>thsdop wigf da name calling and proof me wrong *lisp intensifies*

> All Trump did was stop funding and arming ISIS

I think this is an accomplishment. Trump also gave weapons to the Kurds and some air cover. That helped. He also told Erdogan to fuck off and stop bitching about the Kurds in Syria.

English still isn't the official language. And the DACA program isn't dead. There are no deporation forces. No one really has had to go back.

>he thinks the Kurds could have beat ISIS with out us
Like them or not the YPG got rid of ISIS

>when did this happen?
shortly after he cut the head off of the democrats regime

Trump promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem ... check

Books have been written on that subject, here's one to start

4d chess, check the digits

>The text is just the word "Nigger" two hundred times.

Putting pedocriminals in Gitmo - check

>Contains 200 reasons why Barack Obama is the worst president in history
That sure sounds objective and nonpartisan!

>Reduce red tape and bureaucracy - check

lmaoooooo

>stop arming ISIS
>they get defeated
Sounds like Trump had a big effect there then, dumbass

The dude is under investigation for not putting his assets into a blind trust while president. He makes all of his friends and donors part of his administration and most eventually get fired when it turns out they're clueless. He's specifically saved his family million and millions of dollars with various bills like the stupid tax cut. He just spends all his time fucking around at maralago.

His whole presidency has been self serving, and the heavy lifting has been done by congress. Trump hasn't done shit other than make money and golf. The republican congressman are the real heroes.

individual mandate was revoked, which is huge in and of itself. healthcare reform is now a timebomb

you are more than welcome to disprove anything in that book at any time (protip u can't)

>33

There's that number again.

As much as I hate BHO, "nigger" is not accurate. Dad was from Kenya, mother was a white woman from KS. Initially raised by her and her second husband, an Indonesian, in Indonesia, then by her parents in HI. Went to expensive private school there, then to college. BHO probalby never saw a real nigger till he moved to Chicago. Niggers support him (note i didn't say vote) and that's the problem.

They look so happy with that wall lol.

goal post moving, nobody ever said deportation forces were going to be SWAT teams but people are getting deported by force self deporting (wow, the one thing mitt was right about), and just plain not coming. DACA needs to be worked out in legislature.

As someone who doesn't give a fuck either way, I'm really impressed with what he's accomplished despite an absolutely relentless smear campaign by the media (research shows 90% of Trump coverage is negative, more than any other president in modern history) and a struggle with the US deep state which has gotten other presidents assassinated in the past.

He genuinely seems to be attempting to fulfill his promises as best he can, a first for any politician in my lifetime. At the very least, Trump's legacy should be for Americans to demand more from their presidents - because he's shown you can get shit done even in the most hostile political conditions imaginable. Lets see if he can keep it up for the rest of his term.

washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

>what is Gish Gallop
>what is I mean come on you're not even naming a single argument I'm not buying your hacky book

>Congress is doing the heavy lifting

That is their job, the President doesnt wave a wand to inact something, he will bring it up to them.

Foreign policy wise, doing great, more trading is being planned, corp taxes are down, people are getting wise to shit trade deals that screw over Americans.

Domestic wise, he needs help with his image, he does care for people and it shows, but people have that mindset that gets worse with either side of news. Trump the god chess player or Trump the Russian Racist puppet!!

Im more worried about that, but I have no reason to doubt hes picking up his stride.

>didn't do shit to isis
>not the tax reform he promised
>obamacare still exists
>nafta not renegotiated

honestly do i even have to go on

hey denmark, let the big boys talk ok? go play in your room.

the wall is on its way, its just in prototype stages. it takes a while to plan out a maga project like that.

>I can't address your argument so I'll insult you like a schoolchild.
Jesus user.

What happened to under budget before schedule?
>hurrr we never set a budget or schedule so we're ALWAYS under budget and before schedule
Fuck off.

Massive liberal butthurt - check

Splintering the Democrats - check

>I'm not tired of winning yet

What are you on you absolute retard? Trump is losing money by being president. theepochtimes.com/president-trumps-net-worth-drops-by-600-million_2344259.html

Meanwhile, Obama left the white house significantly richer than he came in.
God you shills can't do anything right.

Make Anime real -
Lock Her Up -

Wrong again, insufferable retard.

time.com/money/5045078/donald-trump-gop-tax-plan/

Those are white Americans, why wouldn't they be happy

Most important - Announced Jerusalem is the capital of israel - check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we do this for Obama ?

One thing he promissed :

Close Guantanamo

>Except for the wall, is there anything Trump hasn’t delivered on already?

Everything

And btw congrats for this Shlomo