BANNON: TRUMP IS A FAILURE AS PRESIDENT

Where were you when the last gasp of the Republican Party was heard across the country?

It’s going to be real funny to watch this board go “lolbertarian” in the coming months as Trump and GOP are brought down.

>Happy New Year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DHLjm9kHFe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where are all those cunts now who said Bannon is Trump's brain? They hate Bannon, are they going to agree with him now?

His 15 minutes of fame are over

They aren't smart enough to even understand the question

b-but the godemperor..

>21 December 2017
>reportedly
>indicates
Sage

>called Trump an 11-year-old child

...BARRON Trump?

Gay and Fake just like OP's marriage.

wasn't Stephan miller Trump's brain or something?

This nigger might be a good tactician, but ain’t no way Americans will vote for this fat alcoholic pedophile looking mother fucker.

>BANNON: TRUMP IS A FAILURE AS PRESIDENT
fake and gay quote.

>bannon still trying to blow himself
back off my boy, faggot

>every candidate he supported has failed, except for Trump
Is Bannon democratic shill?

This nazbol failure of a campaign runner Bannon can go rock himself, he's an absolute disgrace, furthermore, he's an complete shabbos goy and will drop to his knees for his masters

What a fucking joke, despite his desperate sucking up to jews at that one Israeli PAC, he still got fucked by them with Moore

To be frank, I couldn't care less about his "economical nationalism", he can crash and burn

bannon wants to sink trump for firing him no surprises too bad trump is invincible

>It's being reported
>An unidentified source close to bannon

This would be dumb. Maybe 2024.

i mean i'd probably vote for him since dems really have nobody

But where is the EVIDENCE? where are the FACTS and SOURCES?

OH lOOk evErEybODy AnotHer ShilL
How much is shareblue paying you for this one faggot?

If you’re going to LARP the behind the scenes strategy mastermind it should start by being behind the scenes. This guy played himself.

It didn't work for the Koch Brothers, and it won't work for him.

He'll be dead by 2024``

>republican
just one of two mirrors facing eachother in the jewish scheme of two-sided politics

We leavin' bannon in 2017 niggas

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Literally fake news.

>Trump an 11-year-old child
Just looking at his posts, I don't think anyone is surprised about this.

Of course.

Bannon got kiked out of the WH. Trump chose to suck kike dick.

>kike dick
and he didn't like all the Russian dick

>Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code for race doesn't matter.

>voting for cryptokike bannon
Yeah, no

literally fake news

were they familiar with his thinking?

BANNON 2020

he would make such a fucking great president, holy shit PLEASE

fake, he isn't this dumb

second this

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Finally, that Israel cocksucker just now sees that trump is helping destroy israel

If he were invincible, he wouldn’t still be under criminal investigation nor would his people be getting indicted, having court dates set and others simply pleading guilty and becoming instant convicted felons.

>trump sucks jew dick all day every day
>but not furiously enough
>"drumpf is a failure"
Conservatives were a mistake.

why is it on the front page of Drudge though

> bannon 2020 president
> tfw when experiencing day of rope during my lifetime

im getting wet already

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

We consulted an anonymous source familiar with his dog for the quote.

exactly.
>s-see drumpftards? even banning is turning on trump h-heh

>bannon reportedly
>reportedly

>reportedly

Okay, so someone said Bannon said something? Wow, how will Trump ever recover. Are you faggots going to give yourselves carpal tunnel syndrome trying this over and over for the next 7 years?

Tax cuts achieved and signed but yea Bannon getting frustrated... you are a fucking liberal faggot! You must go back!

Who the fuck would vote for Bannon

no it isnt you maple faggot

Let’s see...Tillerson called Dump a moron. McMaster called Dump an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner.” Now we have Bannon saying Dump is like an 11 year old. How long till TrumpTARDS figure out there might just be some truth to all of this? I mean these faggots work around Dump all day...they would know better than you or I (well...not me but definitely you).

REPORTEDLY

And those people denied ever saying that. I think theyd know more.

Bannon has as much chance (ZERO) being elected POTUS as Dump does of being re-elected (ZERO). This is it frog worshipers...ya best get your agenda accomplished this year because if Trump doesn’t resign this year he will be impeached by the new Congress in early 2019.

FAKE NEWS

Tillerson refused to comment on the remark which means he said it. Same with McMaster. Toooooo many people heard the remarks...all of them tattled.

It's up on Drudge, you Kike lovers. Sage isn't a downboat

you faggots can go jerk each other off in the breitbart comments section.

Drudge was seen dressed in drag at a Kike gay bar in “the city” in New Years Eve. Some warlord he is.

>A profile of Steve Bannon indicates..
KEK what the fuck is this? What does that even mean?

Bannon is a pedophile.

So is Trump...why do you think they hit it off?

False

For the people who believe in it the leaf is right, for the people who push it, you are right.

I assume it's even more shaky than "anonymous sources"

Sure he is...long history of pedophilia, it’s just been swept under the rug with big $$$$$$$$$$ settlements.

>EATING THEIR OWN

the far right wing needs to die off.

>A composite model built from behavior observed and then simulated 1000 times indicates that Steve Bannon considered a run for 2020 in 32% of the simulations.

The truth about Trump the pedo:

youtu.be/DHLjm9kHFe8

fuck that fat kike

This is where you're at. Your only ammunition in a culture war is shitty hearsay because you are too dumb to keep up. Beautiful. Stay dumb :^)

Clearly you haven't heard Bannon talk about Israel.

>Neocon news
I bet most of you will fall for it because your brains aren't all that big.