Girls Und Panzer

Because the cost to run the tanks must be significant, what vehicles do you think the Sensha-Do members use on a frequent, if not daily, basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAXFTeAnni0
youtube.com/watch?v=8PzLOB_2T7k
youtube.com/watch?v=sdUfN59qhoE
youtube.com/watch?v=dYKRyrXBL8c
vimeo.com/169817340
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd say a school bus?
Most of them are to young to have cars, aside from the school duty, like the Sodokos with their old army truck.

The drivers should be granted their driving license, since they drive fucking tanks all day round.

True, but most of the girls simply won't have enough money to buy a car.

Student council have their weird tracks & wheels radio vehicle.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

3k civic

>The drivers should be granted their driving license, since they drive fucking tanks all day round.
It is canon in-universe that there are special driver's licenses that concern armoured vehicles only.

>can drive a vehicle capable of destroying whole blocks of houses
>can't drive a car
GuP logic always makes me laugh.

Still we see Sodoko, Erika, Pepperoni and Fondue driving cars.
Could also be special licenses that allow them only to drive vehicles on their schoolship / during matches, though.

Cars move a lot faster than tanks.

Especially since a car is easier to drive than a tracked vehicle.

It's in Japan, so public transport.

The hard part about driving isn't handling your car, it's dealing with everything else in traffic.

And the destruction I could cause with a forklift is pretty impressive as well, but that doesn't mean they let me drive anything but forklifts on the license I have for that, just as my driver's license doesn't let me drive a forklift.

Just to explain more in detail, Mako's licence allows her to drive a moped, to pull a trailer, and to drive "heavy Special vehicles". This type of vehicle includes cranes and tractors. But in the case of Mako she was only allowed to drive those in the "tanks" category.

Two completely different classes of vehicle. Same for Bikes, Cars , MR/HR, Excavator, Forklift ect.

Sleepy Mako is terrifyingly cute

Hi /o/

How did that happen?

How did Mako happen?

Well she's a miracle of the universe

I mean how did her skirt hike up that high.

I pulled them up

Cars aren't carbon-coated, so they're more dangerous to drive.
Tanks don't operate in public roads, just in closed supervised zones during competitions. Some pro racing pilots in real life don't have a driver's license either.

How about sleeping wani?

>Tanks don't operate in public roads

VERY cute too! Sleeping wani is a very rare and limited edition Erika

>>Tanks don't operate in public roads
School ships aren't public places. They are a mix of a military base and a gated community. This is shown by the fact that Mako's driver's licence listed her address as the home port and title of her school ship, but with no further details. She is officially a resident of the ship in the eyes of the government. The roads on the school ship are not under the control of ministry of transport.

Just thought about it, when Miho enters university, she'll have a second fangirl next to Yukari around her all the time.
Since all those three are the same year, i think.

Gay

TOTSUGEKI

So she can entice Makofag into her bed

I want to marry Maho and live in a big house with her and all our children

>Just thought about it, when Miho enters university, she'll have a second fangirl next to Yukari around her all the time.
It is interesting to note that one of the top University members was a former Maginot graduate. So even though they suck and kept losing, they still had talented tankers like anywhere else.

>I want to marry Maho and live in a big house with her and all our children
You would most likely be forced to move into her family home if you wanted to marry her. She is the heir of the family, you don't have a choice.

Her family home looks like a big fucking house

I can't even remember their names but one of them was a KMM alumni right?

Wait, isn't Azumi from BC Freedom? I know Rumi was Continuation and Megumi from Saunders.

>Wait, isn't Azumi from BC Freedom? I know Rumi was Continuation and Megumi from Saunders.
Azumi is French-themed, but we don't know which one since there are two ships. Maginot is pathetic but at least they are less pathetic than BC-Freedom.

>Her family home looks like a big fucking house
Wellyeah, I am just saying it isn't up to you.

Saves me from buying a house. I love Nishizumi Maho!

youtube.com/watch?v=eAXFTeAnni0

Johnny is marching home is great, but I prefer Koutekishu desu!

youtube.com/watch?v=8PzLOB_2T7k

And of course, Panzerlied/Field Artillery March a best.
youtube.com/watch?v=sdUfN59qhoE
youtube.com/watch?v=dYKRyrXBL8c

It was mentioned in the drama CD that Azumi was in BC Freedom and not Maginot.

>It was mentioned in the drama CD that Azumi was in BC Freedom and not Maginot.
Really? Is it recently?

vimeo.com/169817340
The uploader also has a couple of other translated Drama CD tracks on it.

Unfortunately, this is pretty much all the GuP Drama CD content that is translated unless you can read Chink.

Ah, thanks. I did read the script for that in the past but didn't remember it ever saying BC Freedom. So yeah, perhaps Maginot IS more pathetic than BC Freedom.

To be fair, Maginot is saddled with a bunch of shitty tanks with a doctrine of "sit and wait to get wrekt", while BC Freedom only really got fucked up due to the merger (I think).

Also, the Bermudas are stupidly thirsty for Alice.

And they had no time to really adapt to their new methods after Eclair took over.
She might see her plans work out next year.

Poor Eclair really deserves at least a small success.

>She might see her plans work out next year.
She wouldn't BE there next year. She is graduating. That's what made it so painful.

What makes it worse is that she lost to Anzio, with that poor roster of 3 Semoventes and 7 CV33s. Literally how?

That CD drama makes the trio so creepy. Alice should transfer ASAP.

>What makes it worse is that she lost to Anzio, with that poor roster of 3 Semoventes and 7 CV33s. Literally how?
We know how, do you want me to explain it or were you asking a rhetorical question?

Please do, I saw the raws describing the battle, but I can't into moonrunes.

Well basically the CV33s did a hit and run on Maginot's tank group, doing no damage but baited them into chasing the tankettes.

Then the Maginot flag tank got left behind because it was too slow.

Two of the Semoventes then ambushed the flag tank while the third Semovente held the returning defence forces at bay.

The battle ended with a single shot that knocked out the Maginot flag tank. It was the only casualty on both sides.

What an embarassing fuck up

>Total War AI commanders
>get baited by light cavalry that can't do shit
>leave general unsupported
>general gets sniped
Poor Eclair.

Darjeeling > Anzu > Erika> anybody else

>Anzu
>Erika
>above anyone
How is that even possible?

Stupid sexy Laffly S15 R.

Though the Laffly V15 was sexier.

I like Katyusha's tanker's helmet more

I want to pat Erika. Not because I think she's cute, but because I want to see the reaction.

I want to pat Kayusha's butt and see her reaction

She'll just send you to the gulag, nothing serious.

That's absolutely fine.

Its worth it to know what kind of reaction she'd have when I touch her soft delicate butt without permission!

You don't have to fear anything from Katyusha. Nonna is there to do the dirty work for her and will murder you in your sleep.

I'm in cahoots with Nonna.

We're both interested in touching Katyusha's butt and experiencing her reaction

>implying Nonna is not a double agent and is trying to find out people who want to sexualise Katyusha in order to eliminate them
You're screwed, user.

What if I actually want to kiss and date Nonna? Messing with Katyusha is just a hobby

She'll still murder you for toying with Katyusha.

Hamburger steak team

Cute

Like using live ammo, miles long aircraft carriers with cities on them, being ok in using entire towns as a battlefield. Remember, it's just an anime.

You not watch the movie? They were going to the convenience store in Oarai on public roads. Then got side tracked to the Boko museum. They were even talking about how it was weird to use their tank like that too.

They not as pathetic now. Team yuri is whipping them up.

> entire towns as a battlefield
There was a non-firing zone in the movie. Driving tanks was OK there, though.

>You not watch the movie? They were going to the convenience store in Oarai on public roads. Then got side tracked to the Boko museum. They were even talking about how it was weird to use their tank like that too.
Mako already got a proper licence for driving a tank by then, they even showed the licence in The point is that we wonder if the girls driving armoured cars have their own licence.

I want a marriage license with her

>Yukari
>not fluffy

Do they only have Maho, Miho, Yukari and Arisa?

if they did that they would run out of money on materials
i think i also saw a kay one too but i think its a smaller sized one

Miho is not cute

I ship Erika and Miho.

Get back to /u/ where you belong