Raildex

Miki updated Straight Edge's website for the anniversary of it a little bit before April 1st. He explained the goals of the company that we know, create content etc.
>今年は、創業から動かしてきたいくつかのプロジェクトが発表されます。
>既存IPとしては、某タイトルの新規メディアミックス展開を複数仕込んでおります。
>several projects they've been working on since the foundation of the company to be announced this year
>certain existing IPs will have some new developments in media

note.mu/straightedge/n/nbc5da4c0552a

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hikaruufo/status/725261171658395648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>update info a little bit before April 1
Fucking Miki

Today is my birthday! Wish me a happy birthday everybody

My wish is that Index will return to my side

I wish you and mobileposter the best

>Today is my birthday
Really? As far as I know, only two Raildex characters have canon birthdays.

How are you feeling that now that S3 is happening, there's a chance that Mami will come out of retirement?

Let's face it, even I think the chances of her coming back for season 3 are slim at best. I'd be very happy (if a bit ripped-off) if she comes back, but realistically, she planned to retire as early as by the time Endymion came out, and I don't think she'll want to come back in the short term. Besides, Japanese singers generally don't come back after retiring; the ones who do usually only went on a hiatus, but never actually retired.

Why the fuck didn't this guy utilize his power better? Yet another potentially reality warping power that ended up in the hands of someone with no imagination at all.

Gee I hope you really like SAO otherwise this means nothing. Index is finished, it's best you guys accept it.

They're going to announce Index 3 today guys.

Probably on the next Index Manga chap or drills spinoff chap one

HBD, Stiyl !!!

>only two Raildex characters have canon birthdays
Mikoto and who else?

Aihana Etsu?

HO S2 confirmed.

"Stripping Woman" Kiyama Harumi

MINI SKIRT SANTA

It would be kind of cool if Kamachi declared February 13 to be Touma's birthday. It would fit: it's confirmed that Touma is an Aquarius, Touma is always unlucky, and 13 is said to be an unlucky number. Plus, as a bonus, that happens to be you-know-who's birthday, and her favorite character happens to be Touma.

Gimme u fake guys
Gimme

SEASON 3

HYPPEEEEEE

NEVER EVER

Only 9 posters
finally, u guys sleep huh?

It was 8 now it is 9

Make it 10, just woke up

Why does Touma even put up with Index? She's does nothing but eat his food, money and scalp whilst contributing jack shit to the household or to the plot. It's not even like she has nowhere else to go, unlike Othinus. Should have kicked her off his balcony after WW3.

Maybe he likes her.

She's like a little sister to him - obnoxious, but still close.

What is so likeable about her that convinces him to tolerate this level of abuse? Is he a masochist who detests
a full stomach?

This. I would have understood if he was fucking Index.

Touma mind you still has no god damn clue as to what the shit the deal is with him and index, he just knows hes her guardian from them telling him during Brexit, he doesn't know why, so i conjecture so he probably figures its his job so he keeps her.

She's a core part of his current first memories and kicking her out would mean going against what he thinks his original self wanted. I doubt he'd be anywhere near as tolerant without the whole memory loss business.

u forget (count yourself) user

>“Not only are you attacking a girl on a pile of garbage, but you’re acting like a king too!? What is the meaning of this, Toumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?”

>certain

It's over. S3 confirmed.

Drills-tan will resurrect the hype.

Never thought I'd get to see Touma suffer being bitten again after the other bullshit he has suffered through.

Just kick her out. Even little sisters show some degree of self awareness and might ask for forgiveness after they behave like a cunt. Ironically, a nun is the most gluttonous and unrepentant character in the entire series.

>某タイトル
Nah, he used a different word. It only sounds like a hint when translated.

Wake up Stiyl!
We had custom here, Birthday boy has to tell us
a some his stories (with Kamachi?)

FUCK OFF user-KUN

AAAAAARRRRGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

I'M NOT KIDDING KANZAKI I'M REALLY IN TROUBLE

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

yukarin coming out of retirement for anisama so anything is possible

She's a plot device. Meant to represent the alliance of Necessarius and Academy City. Laura is using Index to influence the Imagine Breaker and to let Aleister know that she is watching. It's a pretty much a certainty that a civil war will erupt within the Kamijou faction when Laura and Aleister make their move to blackmail their respective wards into acting against the "enemy".

I wonder if the comments I seen about Dengeki Bunko sales decreasing when Miki took charge as editor-in-chief is true?

It is however it is not Miki's fault.

What do you mean by that?

Competitors, popularization of web novels and prominent best selling series ending to name a few.

just marathon this series again in prep for the announcement of s3

hyped

What this thing about editor royalties I been seeing in their comments.

Index S3 NEVER.

Editors get a cut from merch sales from what series they are in charge of.

What is Sup Forums's consensus on best and worst arcs for each season?

Index I - Best: Sisters Arc / Worst: Index Arc

Index II - Best: AC Invasion Arc / Worst: Regina del Mare Arc

Railgun I: Best: Not a single one / Worst: All

Railgun S: Best: Sisters (duh) / Worst: Silent Party Arc (duh)

Does that also apply to manga series that they are in charge of?

Level Upper Arc was great, user, it's just that Nagai scrambled the fuck out of the chapters that were to be adapted to focus more on the four girl ensemble, delaying the plot for a few episodes.

I believe so.

Nagai did nothing wrong

Yeah some of the comments I seen was something about using his position to pushed the works he worked on or something to get profit. While neglecting other promising works.

How disgusting, no wonder Miki has a bad reputation.

Season 3 is real.

Poor for those who died before season 3

I hope they merge /sci/ and /x/ for the raildex experiment.

>>certain existing IPs will have some new developments in media
ufotable (unlimited budget raildex work)
twitter.com/hikaruufo/status/725261171658395648

Kek nice

It could be a bunch of bullshit though. But, if you look at the fact a lot of Dengeki big hit success are works that Miki managed and could gain profit off of it could be seen as true. I

Cant they just shoot touman?

>Index I
>Worst: Index Arc
Wow, talk about shit taste

Index I - Best: Unabara episode / Worst: Hyouka

Everything else is the same as yours

Touma will shoot back

Would Touma fuck Nico?

I actually liked the Index+Izzard arcs. It's about the last time I found Touma likeable.

He is a Nozomi man.

It's as likely as Kamikuro, so yes.

Kamikoto a best

Kamisato x Mikoto

I don't think it'll be Kamisato but when Kamachi does link her with someone else I get a feeling she won't be as creepy and stalker-y with them as she is. Probably because she'll be much more secure in this relationship and healthier too

>I actually liked the Index+Izzard arcs. It's about the last time I found Touma likeable.
>Index+Izzard the last time I found Touma likeable
Fuck off Styil

Real talk though, I also liked the Index and Izzard arcs, despite the latter being a horrible adaptation. Izzard arc being one of my favorite early OT volumes probably helps.

I'm allowed my opinions and I don't have to be Styil to have them

It was a joke

Reminder we should get NT18's cover and longer summary before the 7th because not only do April's novels come out the 8th (which means we get it the 7th) the magazine also comes out this month which means we'll get it even earlier

What

Just ignore it

No one believes your lies Aureolus.

Season 3 will be announced along with NT19

They did when he was about to drill Birdway

>drill Birdway
So Kamachi was planning on using drills-chan to screw over Birdway who people wanted a spinoff for that early. Sasuga kamachi.exe.

S E A S O N

>drill birdway
Lewd

This is bad and you should feel bad.

SAY IT WITH ME

SEASON THREE

SEASON 3

How can raildex saints even compete?

By not lusting after Dragon dick.

Jeanne!!!

First, fuck off Styil.
Second, Index arc is SHIT!!! Deep Blood was pretty fun though. Just realized I need to rewatch it, cuz I've only seen it once.

Black Jack (female) is the cutest railgun!

>shiage vs mugino

Goddamn I can't wait

Touma was more interesting during those two arcs

>“More importantly, Touma, we need to investigate the mysterious phenomenon that happened to me. Yes, I had just opened the pudding cup and was about to stick my spoon in when I was transported through space and time!”

>“Shut up! Dammit, goddamn fucking nun baby!!”

>“(J-jump!?)”

>“If you’re going to join the conversation, then give some exposition about yourself! It’s only polite!! There’s plenty you could describe: your white habit, your long and straight silver hair, your hopeless chest that’s just sad to look a-bogyorwaheh!?”

This was pre NT9, so he doesn't have his apparent anti Index countermeasures developed yet. He really has gotten tired of her bullshit over time though. That's pretty rare for an LN protag I think.