Year 2030

Everyone is redpilled but it made no difference, the Jews are still in full control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ttSfyFLcRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the reason they are flooding the white countries with mudslimes and shitskins - they dont care that jews killed millions of whites or lied to whites or wronged whites or took trillions in holohoax or destroyed society - they just want their gibmes and whitey dead, too and are too stupid to realize theyll be treated much worse than whites by teh jews.

With minority white countries, theres never goign to be any blowback when the greater mass realize the depth of jewish lies. That is the ultimate red pill on the accelerated immigration - internet made it too hard to keep a lockdown on the lie and now whites are waking up. They needed their own final solution to the white question.

It appears that way to a fool who can't smell desperation.

Explain to me a single success the "redpill" has had on stopping the Jews?

They are really getting scared as fuck that Asians, unlike the dumb negro, are starting to realize their children are second class citizens compared to Jews in education system.
The moment Asians demand either removal of quota limitations from Asians in the Ivy League education or implementing similar for Jews based on population strength of 2%, the Jewish control of US starts to unravel.
The Talmudian parasitism is an old world ideology that works only when the Talmudian parasite, the Jew, has white enough country to infest.

I had no idea, thanks for informing me, but this girl looks Jewish. Self-hating kike?

"Self-hating kike"
what a story mark

>Self-hating kike?

Shoop.

What does that text even mean?

>Everyone is redpilled
every single democrat that I know still think George Bush cause the housing bubble and 2008 recession when in fact it was Bill Clintons force of sub-prime mortgage loans and deregulation of credit default swaps that allowed wall street to profit in billions from the economy crashing.
If you even suggest that the recession was caused by clinton to a liberal, they will lose their fucking minds and chimp out.
Democrats are more brainwashed than ever and its fucking scary.

The point is that you can't change the world by letting people know who really controls it or is behind all evil. Why? Because people are docile, stupid and careless.

Most believe that "democracy" is just a fraud, and it really is, but what difference has that made thus far? Zero.

>but what difference has that made thus far? Zero.
well somehow Trump got elected despite half the country being totally brainwashed people who chimp out when you present them with facts that they dont want to believe

Based Trump!!!

Most people don't believe democracy is a fraud. Most people will express that feeling when they feel that way. When they don't feel that way, they will like domcracy. Altogether, people are generally in line with Churchil. It sucks, but you can't beat it.

Clearly your understanding of people is docile, stupid, and careless.

First red pill then action.
We have not redpilled enough people, and we have nt srates to organize

>Explain to me the socio-cultural impact of a concept. And be specific.

>eurotrash doesnt like God King of the United States
euros are more brainwashed than americans so you're opinion isnt credible. You niggers dont even have free press or freedom of expression.
your opinion is like that of a dog that thinks it deserves medium rare stake cooked for it everynight, its just moot

The problem is no one is out there making competitive companies to combat these Jews. No movie studios, no music etc etc.

>Trump got elected
Is this meant to be some amazing evidence that people are waking up? Trump has been a massive Kike so far and accomplished nothing on the important issues apart from seeming to reduce human trafficking (which is great but not enough). I say seeming cause apparently there are 10,000 indictments waiting but they've been waiting there for months so i'm at the stage of wondering if they are even legit.

>implying
there definitely is, it just never become popular or has much exposure. Normies want to drink themselves into oblivion during their critical development years in college, they just want to think about pussy and subordinate women so nothing decent ever goes mainstream.
Its what allowed a wahabbist terrorist to be president of the united states for 8 years
youtube.com/watch?v=8ttSfyFLcRc

>Everyone is suddenly redpilled
>"Yea fuck the kikes man they fucking ruin everything man"
>Jew-controlled CIA and Mossad infiltrate resistance movement
>Use resistance movement composed of low iq retards to engage in futile tasks like making memes, ranting on online forums or actually end up supporting Jews unknowingly
>"Dudes lets go smoke some weed and post on Facebook about how the top 1% who are Jewish control everything"
>"Yea totes dude I'm with you"

>rump has been a massive Kike so far and accomplished nothing on the important issues apart
if thats what you believe, you're just another brainwashed sheep faggot that hasn't been paying attention

are you paying attention to the fact that you're at 60% and Trump is talking about how Hispanics are great? Nothing else matters. Demographics is everything and Trump is failing massively on this front.

You don't seem to get that you can't even begin to compete if you don't join the Jews. Just like with politics, to even be a candidate you have to support their agenda.

Do you then pretend to support their agenda until you get elected where you reveal that you are actually against them? If so, only to be either assassinated, demonized or both.

There ARE rich anti-Semites in the world but they are afraid of losing their wealth for opposing the kikes

Don't be a socially awkward loser. Talk to people. Go to parties.

After the Trump presidency, people are now talking openly and with serious doubt about the post ww2 agenda. Nowadays I frequently meet people who will sit and have a serious conversation with me about Nazism, femenism, religion, capitalism, etc without acting like programmed PC robots.

I understand that people do not live up to your godlike acquisition of information and superior knowledge, but if you at least tried to talk to them you'd see that more of them are opening up to having their minds changed.

Clinton even admitted it was all his fault, holy shit

You're not wrong, but there needs to be a stronger showing in the senate before anything regarding immigration passes. Trump isn't all powerful and can't just enact laws on his own, especially with the jewdicial system we've got.

Give it to the end of 2018, or at least until after the mid-term elections, if the republicans can even win more seats.

you are absolutely right with everything

liberals lose their fucking minds if you ever bring this up, by the way. If you ever needed a live sample of the massive brainwashing victims all across the U.S.
They all 100% believe that Bush caused it and will scratch and crawl to preserve that delusion, among other

most of these people learned the "news" of that era from the Daily Show

Because this mongrel is full of mongrel dumb White trash who are no smarter than a fucking dog.

ive notcied this pattern across all demographics its what turned me into a loyal Trump supporter.
Democrats will watch a genocide go down right in front of their eyes as long as its a democrat doing it, and will chimp out if you suggest its immoral and inhumane, and rage about "bu muh republicans"
seriously, brainwashed people, scary shit