they are also degenerates that do not Follow the Quran

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1RDxlnNrPPjGL
youtube.com/watch?v=rsgMVLbG4Bw
liveleak.com/view?i=ed4_1514882385
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
pscp.tv/w/1mnxerzajeQKX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please explain how they aren't following the quran. also, muhammed was arab aren't you supposed to love them?

What about Shia Arabs?

Islam does not belong in the modern world. Muslims ruin everything they touch, like Sup Forums for example. There became a massive influx of mudshit posters the last couple of months, and the worse off the board became. All you people should fuck off and all die.

Sincerely, "Allah"

P.S. Muhammad is a false prophet and a pedophile and all you people blindly follow a piece of trash like that

P.S.S I'm conjuring a catastrophe to kill of Muslims as we speak

jesus said that after him there will be false profits, muhammad was one of them

So. All muslim are degenerate goat fuckers. Pedophiles who marry 9 year olds and drink camel piss.

because of wahabism witch enforces takfirism and Qutbism

All that Follow Ali (AS) are good
jidf go to a muslim hating pro israel board Sup Forums is for being against jews

>takfirism and Qutbism
can you explain what that means?

But first Moslems were still Arabs

Takfirism is the believe that muslims that dont follow a certain Fiqh or Sect of Islam are unbelivers and should be killed for example
Wahabi's are unltra conservative muslims that hate us shi'a and sufi's because we dont want to wage jihad on everyone like they do
and Qutbism is offensive Jihad meaning killing non muslims
the Arabs from then were diffrent untill the end of the golden age of Islam when sunni's started inbreeding and pledging war on Us

Yes. Leave it to the shia to come and seek aproval from the kuffar. Humiliated dogs you are, the jews of this ummah.

Why do you kiss kafir ass? Did not Allah say the disbelievers will never be pleased with the believers? Yes, the shia are the believers enemy number one. Always whoring yourselves out to the highest bidder.

What type of degeneracy gave your leaders not made lawful? Prostitution, drugs, lies & deception. You people are the worst kind of scum.

Enjoy your life, polytheistic dog. Cause nothing good awaits the disbelievers and theyre slaves.

Ksa isn't the only arab country just saying

T.shia arab

You dont even follow Ali. He loved Abu bakr and Umar, while the shia despised them. He names hes children after them, gave hes daughter for marriage to Umar. The shia truly are the defenition of retardation.

Its all pride and family tradition. You people dont reflect. Swallow your pride, it will only work against you infront of Allah.

Ali killed your people, mate. Ali was still alive when the shis dogs apeared, idolising Ali as if he was a demi god. You can ignore it all you want, he slaughtered your people mate.

hahaha listen to yourself sunni kaffir dog
you are a shame to your forefathers
all you say about us is shirk this and shirk that but you people are the same dogs as the kawarij scum that killed Ali (AS)

You have to go back.

this is what happens when tribalism is infused with Islam

no it was the sunni kawarij that killed Ali (AS)
don't forget the sunni Umayyad's that slaughtered Hussain (AS) like dogs

Show whores from Azerbaijan or fuck off LARPing nigger

You just exposed yourself dog. Shirk (worshipping other than Allah, giving atributes that belongs to Allah to others than Allah) is the most unjust action in the eyes of Allah. And you treat it as some minor sin. You are like the christians, worshipping creation.

Again, enjoy yoyr life while you can. Nothing good awaits the mushrikeen in Al-akhira.

Palestinian American here, I can confirm that I'm a kaffir. I love bacon and everything else muslims can't enjoy... BUT I still hate the Jews more than you and you can never take that away from me. I support Shia resistance fighters and Iran because you guys get shit done. Fuck Wahabis and Saudis btw.

>t. wahabist scum

Moron sunni dog
we never pray to Ali (AS) we only bestow him as a Ally Of the Prophet (SAW) but your idiotic imbred brain thinks we worship him like Allah (SWT)

I love it when sand niggers fight among themselves.

I don't agree with your way of living but who am I to judge,
as long as people side with the Good and honest side you are good in my book

Claims to hate jews. Post pictures of assadists, the dogs of the jews.

You must be a shia, there is no other explanation for this silliness.

I also love it when liberal americans and conservatives chimp out and act like morons

Denies Allah but in the eyes of the shia they are still "good"

Aaahahahah, you people have no limits.

Nikki Haley about to announces war on iran

pscp.tv/w/1RDxlnNrPPjGL

No, people can just tell Muhammad was a fucking false prophet who didn't follow his own satanic cults teachings. Do you want to just bury the fact that you and your nation were subjugated by Islam?

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

listen to yourself you are truly the dog of the jew and sheytan
youtube.com/watch?v=rsgMVLbG4Bw
Jundullah leader says that Salafists are no problem to the American Zionists but Iran is!
this is proof you sunni dog that you people are the dogs not us

What are you even doing here, redditspacer mongoloid?
Everyone hates your guts, and your shit is retarded.

Yes, thats why the west used the shia against the mujahideen. Cause the shia can be bought, you bunch of bitches.

westerners that support the protests in iran and hate imigrants comming to europe are truly uncapable of using their brains

>literally worshipping a arabic religion
Muhammed was a arb kek

ahhh but by that logic that means there is no way daesh is getting funded by westerners ?
or al qaeda? or the taliban ? none of them have made it this far without any support from america according to you ?

pls don't associate all Arabs to Saudi Arabia and its fuckbuddies

While I have no idea about the internal struggles of Islam, I pray that the righteous in the middle east shall prevail against the Jews and their tricks (Saudia and Israel)

truly incest and semitic relgions will destroy the earth

Him and his buttbuddies can't ever be wrong.
Didn't you read the posts?
Also everyone is a dog.

I'm a kaffir/infidel but what you are saying is retarded - what's supporting Iraq in Iraq-Iran war, Soviet-Afghan War for example. You're probably a JIDF member.

thank you I wish more people like you were on /pol instead of these brainlett

We lost the day we decided to open up the Libya pathway over to Europe mate.

yeah interesting how the haters are now saying we all need to stand with the protesters

As to be expected from a retard. No real evidence the west is funding IS but still claims they are. The only weapons the west sends to Iraq are to theire lapdogs the shia, and the moderate "muslims". IS crushes them and loots the weapons. "Hurr durrr, the west is arming the muslamics"

Go annihilate one another in that shia/sunni tiff you got going and stop involving the rest of the world.

but not a word about honduras

of course you shia pig, aanyone with half a brain can see the sunnis are the right ones in this whole rightful heir thing

you're an obvious larper
show flag, faggot

ok now i realised
its time to fuck off from this thread baitnigger

Don't be mad about the deflection of credit. Your guys are getting btfo left and right.

Shut up, Jorgen.

That's not my name and I can't wait for the day shitstains like you get deported or worse.
You are subhuman and don't belong in modern society.

jidf daesh supporter
go die in a hole jew im on Sup Forums i want to be anonymous

Azeris are nigger-tier, they are in no way equal to iranians. Most of them are secular degenerates, not to mention that Azeris are so pathetic, that even Armenian subhumans manged to beat them in a war

>I cant wait to Fulfill my fantasy of killing mudslims!!! no wait please don't hit me Hassan!!!

What the point of the thread anyway they hate us and want dead just delete all this crap

I agree most native Azeri's nowadays are degenerate jew lovers
at least we are white unlike Armenians kek

You're right.
Wahhabis are dogs.
What do you think about Russia btw?
We mostly like Azeris here, you guys rarely are troublemakers, contrary to Ch*chens and D*gis.

Sorry if it sounded hostile btw, hope your country will get better.

I like Russians
but I don't see chechens as being that bad as long as they are not radicalized, also their president is Good

>*gets drone striked*

Many Chechens are just kinda hellbent on the whole "MUH MOUNTAIN PEOPLE HONOR" thing and can't really take any banter.
Azeris are cool though, I'd once pointed out to one that Muhammad was a pedo and he just giggled, while Chechen would behead me for stating the facts.

well i guess we can all at least be thankful trump isn't black

I think it's best you all get killed with bullets dripped in pork blood just to be sure. Shia and Sunnis.

You're a plague of the world

liveleak.com/view?i=ed4_1514882385

Disgusting sodomite, what is this video you have linked to us?

try
all you are gonna end up doing is making more migrants come to europe

ah the skin flute
a favorite of the republicans

arabs cant rule themselves. they require turkish overlords. same as the balkan states such as greece and bulgaria. middle east and balkans are worthless without turks ruling them.

Shia and sunni its all bad

I wish, that would drive more people to the right, then we could open the gas chambers and show some unity:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

The Nuremberg Trials:
What were the Crimes?

true the only good arab Caliphate was the Abbisids

kill all islamists. fuck off shia or sunni or whatever the fuck you are you are shit nonetheless kys fucking useless shitbirds that can never get anything done

>shows german hell march of ss and Whermacht
>is too much of a brainlett to realise the Nazi's loved the muslims in bosnia palestine and Azerbaijan
KEK

The Global Coalition Against #Daesh? fuckoff

pscp.tv/w/1mnxerzajeQKX

Özünü öldür anti-müsəlman
əsrlər boyu Bizi öldürdün
İndi islamçılıqdan bəhs edirsiniz

>Doesn't follow quran
>Shia is literally based on the fact that the angel was too scared of Ali that he picked mohammed by mistake
Sage

don't preach me history, I'm fully aware of it. We were smashing heads and throwing traitors that were collaborating with nazis into pits, some were still alive.

We'll be all on the same side this time, united against foreign threat.

hey sunni terrorist are you refering to Ghurabiyya?
oh well thats a dead sect of shia islam for ages now are you that much of a brainlett to do some research ?

you mean Israel ?

no, your book says to not make christians or jews as your friends, since they're friends of each other, so you know how it is, enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Besides, 2 billion is way bigger and more important problem then 8 million.

Arabs are as ugly as a creampie'd donkey

Hahaha lol no shame admit you'd rather side with your future enslavers

Lol, Shias are imbeciles too.

You sandniggers are killing each other over some random 7th century family feuds.

Off to the desert with you.

sounds good so far

>Azeri's are sandniggers
wew slow down e crusader i didint know some westerners were more retarded then imbred arabs

>Oh no some fags 1400 years ago picked some guy that i don't care about instead of ali
The entire suni vs shia debate is retarded mate

What’s the difference between Shias and Sunnis?

One side supported Mohammed’s 6 yr old fucktoy, the other supported his grandkid.

Big freakin deal.