When will Somalia become a major tourist destination?

When will Somalia become a major tourist destination?

Other urls found in this thread:

somaliagenda.com/picture-day-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe when they stop selling slaves and killing everyone

right after India becomes a superpower

when all the Somalians leave

people go on a vacation to have fun and relax
you can't do that when niggers are around

2045 when all the native somalis are residing in sweden

>When will Somalia become a major tourist destination?
I don't know, did Sweden update their tourist policy or something?

>niggers
>muslims
And worst of all
>nigger muslims

Only when their entire population is wiped clean off that country will it become desirable.

somaliagenda.com/picture-day-2/

When all the Somalis cease to exist

kek, nah man , poos want white pussy i guess..it's that post imerialism shit...

>When will Somalia become a major tourist destination?
i heard from other Romanians Lybia used to be very nice so i guess they need a Gadafi type of man to unfuck things there

I feel like they'd have to completely rename the entire country. Few nations carry such an ugly, repulsive image as what's conjured up in the mind when one hears "Somalia". It sounds like famine, war, violence, and danger. No one wants to go to Somalia.

Never because there is too much internal conflict. Part of what allowed Greece to become a major tourist destination was that a lot of the expats that left to america/uk/germany for work in the 40s 50s 60s and 70s were constantly sending back money to family and eventually came back and built the tourism infrastructure you see today. I doubt a somali living in sweden would even care to send back money, or even go back for that matter, and anything tangible that pours into that country goes to feeding people/fighting al shabab.

Not even one white person?

>work in the 40s 50s 60s and 70s were constantly sending back money to family
that is interesting kind of like here were the people working outside send more money than all foreign investment combined

They actually have potential if you think about it.
As a touristic destination, that is. Not on other things...

there's also foreign investment, like the mafia did in andalusia
the chinese will likely turn africa into a tourist trap

When the chinks colonise it and exterminate the Somalians

>Romania

When they make Black Hawk Down 2: Electric Boogaloo.

It's hilarious how they could live off of tourism alone, yet it's still such a shithole.

after the chinese raped and killed off all somalis

After fusion power. Any day now.

when all the somalians have finished migrating to canada

mate milions of workers leave and go to do jobs lazy Spanish Italians or you name it
gypsies are a small percent of people we sent over and that was mostly to get rid of them here

Never

After we kill all males and hold all passable females as sex slaves for visitors, however, to milk the shekels I would also spare all passable males and rent them to willing uk females

Imagine the smell

I've casually fantasized about becoming a warlord in Somalia. I'd call myself General White Devil and I'd be the most ruthless warlord of them all. The other warlords would quiver with fear at the very mention of my name. Hordes of Somalian women would shriek with fear when hear my anthem 'eye of the tiger' (from Rocky) blasted from my giant speakers from miles away as my rugged force of fellow American expats rolled toward them inexorably like a white and blond flashing locomotive. I would raze them to the ground with no survivors and heartily laugh from behind my goggles at the smoking ruins of their lives. Perhaps there's a market for 'the warlord experience'. I mean, why would you want to be a sex tourist when you could be a tourist of ultra-violence?

Not much to see really, some of the mountains are cool enough but you can see them from the sea, no need to brave the inlands.

Once the anarcho-capitalism starts kicking in. Any day now.

When the dangerous native life is dead.

When all the Somalians are dead

With the female sex slaves being sterilized, yes?

when there are more libertarians to visit their no government paradise country

Those hands have probably been used to wipe shit off her arse. Somalia is a muslim country after all.

Most shithole could be nice places to live and visit if Jamal and Ahmed decided to stop murdering each other and buillt hotels for the hipster crowds. I mean look at Thailand and most of SE Asia for an example done right.

Really? No one else has ever wanted to become a warlord? nu-Sup Forums is lame as fuck.

It's bever been Ancap.
It's such a stupid "insult," only thrown around by people who simply don't understand Ancap and refuse to learn.
You have likely learned everything you "know" about Anarcho-Capitalism from memes.

I don't see how

of course it's not ancap, because when you remove governments, you receive anarchy like in somalia. AnCap is a fucking pipe dream and will never happen, because its against human nature. And no amount of time studying it will change that fact. But feel free to deny that, your ideology will never be implemented and it's your time to waste.

it only exists in our dreams

>I doubt a somali living in sweden would even care to send back money
lie

in my experience most foreigners send money home

Is already is, I have somalian friends that regualry travel there just to spend swedish welfare money and live like kings there, and they are all fat as unlike their starving relatives, so 1 month of swedish welfare still makes them the richest niggers in mogadishu.

Sounds comfy

bump

What are Somalians? They look like the most inbred Arabs mixed with the niggest niggers, and the nigger side is dominating.

By showcasing qt Somali girls like pic related

traveling!!

Awww :)

When it's safe to go there?

Powerful.

No one ever claimed that if you remove the government you just get an Ancap society. It has to be build and the closer you get to a pure free market the higher the living standards of the people will be.
Somalia is populated by a bunch of niggers and none of them are aware of the concept private property. Somalia was absolute shit before the government collapsed so the situation now might actually be an improvement because it allowed some parts of the country to segregate and do their own thing.
The post you responded to describes your understanding of ancapism pretty well. You think you know it all but the reality is very different.

alot of the immigrants from africa send money back home afaik. Had a guy from gambia that i worked with who always sent like 500 sek home. That's like 80 dollars. But I guess they just buy goats or sheep or stuff, because their home countries doesn't seem to improve that much

Good god,imagine the stench!

ding ding ding

When the land is cleansed with fire so we can start over.