If black people are so stupid, how come black guy is the smartest man in the world?

if black people are so stupid, how come black guy is the smartest man in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

politics

If he’s so smart, why is he wearing the gayest vest on earth

i love muhhameds cock

He isn't tho.

/thread

He's not the smartest by any stretch.
His personal politics shows how petty he can be, can't be all that genius when he's acting like an obnoxious self-righteous boob.

Oh comon he's not the smartest guy in the world ffs. We all know that the list goes #1 Wheelchair dude with robot voice. #2 Tesla guy. #3 Black science man. Have you not been watching the news lately?

This dumb nigger doesn't even understand how helicopters work.

If he's so smart how come Bill Nye still has a job? Checkmate, pagans.

He's a wage slave, a pawn in NatGeo's IDentity Politics, and has no real breakthroughs in Astronomy. Just a black guy being used by the Left. A common shill.

Cause someone's got their hand up his ass feeding him all the lines.

>smartest man in the world
Honestly Tomas Sowell is probably a smarter black man.

Or Stephen Hawking. who is an astrophysicist like him. And if we're not talking about just living people, I remember Neil saying he thought Issac Newton may have been the smartest man ever.

Don't get me wrong, I view his work as a popularizer of science as important. Kind of like a less effective Carl Sagan.

And the fact he flunked out of his first PhD program and hasnt accomplished anything of note

Science has shown that homosexuals are smarter that heterosexual people on average.

There was another famous subhuman scientist fraud. His name was Einstein.
This nigger is a climate change shill just like shit pushed in Bill Nye

Nigga can't catch a break. If you act ignorant, they hate you. If you act smart, they REALLY hate you.

What does it say about OP that he thinks NT is the smartest man in the world? He probably thinks Bob Ross is better than Michelangelo.

Making science popular is not a good thing. No one who's interested in science because it's popular is a genius and they won't make any difference. Leave science to the ultra smart.

I respect him, but Neil Tyson isn't importan research

I’ll believe global warming before I believe that one

How come batman isn't blind like real bats you might also ask.

Dude is literally a dumb nigger Affirmative Action representative.

Hmmmmh I thought John Oliver was white?

>likes tyson mcchicken.
>compares him to msms take as new carl sagan.
You have to go back.

sowell was a basic bitch conservative who would've been fucking invisible if he were white. people fetishize him for the exact same reason they do tyson, because he's black.

Newsflash, science is a money racket for button pushing monkeys. All of the greatest science in history was achieved by like a handful of people. Not a horde of college educated fuckwits.

I view it as incredibly important, especially if we want the wider population to be motivated by and willing to support (tax money) things like space programs.

That being said, the current science popularizes don't seem to be doing that well. Very few people seem to really investigate and understand scientific truths or even the basic scientific process after listening to Tyson and Kaku. They really only use it for entertainment, and fashion. Walking around thinking that they're better because they've watched something on the TV and part of a Nova program on youtube.

that edgy meme flag

If you act ignorant, we will hate and ignore you. If you act smart, we will through some friendly jabs at you, see how you react and then decide if we hate you.

Only quads can kill him

NASA is a massive money laundering scam as it is.

>pic related
This is why white people fail.

kek

You shut up about black guy.

best actor

Yes it is. Science shouldn't even be funded by states. That's how you would get all the retards out and the smart people could work on their own. Companies want new shit anyway so they would fund the best researchers.

This nigger is a rapist...

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/

hes a farce

No. Neil is a popularizer, and as with any popularizer, smart people will check to see if he's overestimating his upper mid-tier intelligence by talking about tons of shit he's no idea about because hey now he's fkin popular and people like him, so inevitably like any hollwyood celeb he gets a little ego boost and gets up on a podium and starts opening his mouth and not talking about the shit hes educated about and then yes we do hate him ok. i hate the guy. fuck him. just look at him on his netflix series. he overacts and displays very clearly to anyone with a social bone in their body that he is a dick interpersonally. just a massive dick. he screams at his assistants on a daily basis and demands decaf because his inner faggot can't handle caffeine after 12pm bu----

waaaaaaaaaait a minuuuuuuuuuuute

>but he was one of the guys that discovered pluto was actually a moon
I bet he was just the token nigger on the team
literally riding coat tails of actual scientists

"The smartest person in the room is obviously an idiot."

o vey TV black smart man IS real and really smart.

... .. . ok . .. ...

Guy sucked Carl Sagan's dick back in the day. He is legit smart though.

Did you just assume his ethnicity AND gender in one sentence? You fucking bigot.

He flunked out of his PHD program and was literally an affirmative action hire at the smithsonian