ITT

Dead franchises.

The redesign in season 2 was retarded. It looked like they'd been to a holocaust summer camp.

Not dead, a new season just aired retard.

Nobody talks about it = dead

True. RIP

I always preferred the manga design to the anime one. I think it was just something about how fat their faces looked

a gaijin adult board that is the furthest from its target audience doesn't talk about it =/= nobody talks about it

G-Revolution had the best character designs
Kai was the ultimate bishie in that one
Tyson looked like a badass motherfucker for the first time ever

never forget kai broke tysons beyblade episode 1

Why'd they keep resetting their personalities every season? For an anime about selling toys season 1 was actually pretty solid when it came to the team developing, then they just threw it out the window with season 2 and 3 and made Tyson an unbearable fucking brat.

It.... finished. Do you know what dead franchise means?

Beyblade Burst feels too normal compared to previous ones for some reason. Hoping it will improve in Burst God.

Hopefully

Beyblade Burst toys currently sell better than Kamen Rider, Sentai and Yokai Watch toys in Japan.

OP, let me show you an actual dead franchise.

I forgot that pile of garbage even existed

Wasn't Michael Bay going to make the hollywood version though? I remember there was even official articles about it.

Fuck you.

Beyblade never stopped airing in japan. Popularity for it dropped in the west for obvious reasons but it never really stopped for too long.

Also Mariah was the best girl

He might be including flowers which would make a bit more sense. Though there was nothing the creator of Shaman King could really do about the magazine itself getting canned.

What helped G-rev was that it felt like a natural design upgrade for "Alright, the crew is older now". While Season 2 made them look much younger than they did in season 1 despite them being older then