DONALD TRUMP DECLARES A NATIONAL EMERGENCY AND FINANCIAL MARTIAL LAW AGAINST GLOBALISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOgnddu9Lw

Other urls found in this thread:

expose1933.com/3-gold-fringe-flag.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LCgZkUU5qvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>source is Q
journalism is dead.

>kekistani flags

I'm calling fake.

Might be a big nothing

But it isnt

TOTALLY FAKE

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Since when has there been a gold trim around the American flag?
What does the gold trim symbolize?

AJ is controlled opposition!

Ya know whats the best part about this? I have seen so many fucking anons over the years trying to point out to the shills the folly of their ways. And over the past couple weeks I have seen probably 100 posts saying "please stop doing this you are going to be executed when the public finds out what has been going on and you were aiding and abetting it and those of you taking pay for it are actual accomplices".

And in their hubris the shills scoff at them. Well, here I am... Doing what those anons did. Shills, you must reconsider what you are doing it will result in you being executed via mob justice. Your employers do not adequately protect their data and anons already have a significant amount of shill dox.

I know you will laugh it off. But now when the time comes, my conscience will be clean.

Why haven't the globalists fired him for helping to defeat Hillary and popularizing Bill's rape cases?

That will change soon. The original Q, the one that definitely has validity, not the later posts with questionable codes/metaphor, made it a point to state the gold tassels will be removed.

the absolute fucking state of super meme vitality

he walks a very fine line of gatekeeping. sometimes he says the full on truth, others hes talking about lizardmen from another dimension. If he wasn't on their payroll, with the impact he has had why isnt he dead? Breitbart was talking about pedowood/pedogate months before he died and even said "how long til they kill me by suicide" like two months before they killed him via faux-suicide

it's some meme from freemen on the land/90's militia movement types that the gold fringe symbolizes the country is under admiralty law and not constitutional law or something and it uses all of the citizens with social security numbers as human collateral for loans from the fed

expose1933.com/3-gold-fringe-flag.html

Retarded LARPing faggots GET OUT.

captcha: MUSEUM KEKOO

I see you don't understand the concept of "controlled opposition".

It's his job to pit us all against one another.

One side says hate "Them" they are evil, While the other side says hate "Them" they are evil.

So we fight amongst ourselves while "They" continue with plans that they have worked together on for years.

No major arrests have been made, so I must conclude they we were played again.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I will not argue the point with you. Time will tell...

>As President I am extremely concerned about the financial waste and abuse in the US government.
>*signs $3 billion check to Israel*

>why isnt he dead? Breitbart was talking about pedowood/pedogate months before he died and even said "how long til they kill me by suicide" like two months before they killed him via faux-suicide

By that logic, is everyone who isn't dead a shill?

They aren't an invulnerable spook force, they're bumbling incompetents.

>lizardmen from another dimension

You need to watch the Rogan podcast. He says clearly that he's reporting what THEY believe. 'Member Skippy's ayy lmao Wikileaks emails?

Pepperage Farms remembers.

Correct goyim!

maritime law.
law of the land, federated states subverted.

Except its true, a national emergency was declaired with that last eo...

>AJ is controlled opposition!

Even though he's been proven to be right about a lot of things time and time again. Makes sense.

>Inb4 Trump is a kike lover and AJ is promoting one side of the same coin controlled by the kikes

Maybe, but we'll see, faggot. Trump seems like he's doing what's right. Skepticism is healthy, but keep your eyes and ears open nigger

You got me thinking.

But the fight for what's right is worth dying for.

That Andrew Breitbart tweet about (((them))) killing him was fake. But yes, he was killed for speaking out and even shedding light on Pedosta

This guy gets it. Time will tell.

DEEP STATE ON SUICIDE NOTICE

DO IT

DEEP STATE DONESO:

DASTARDLY DIPSHITS DESERVE DETENTION

I'm living in the south, so I'll just say this in redneck slang.

It's CNN and MSNBC's job to stir up the blue over weight blue haired lezbons, coloreds and mexicans.

It's Fox's job to stir up working class whites.

And AJ's job to stir up the tin foil and other fringe groups, AKA conspiracy theorist.

While the Neo Nazi punches the fat blue haired unwashed SJW in the face, they don't have time to go after the real enemy.

And the real enemies are using these tactics to play us all.

We are only chasing our own tail by fighting each other. Turn your eyes to those who are enslaving you. I am not your enemy. Break the chains that bind you and stop playing follow the leader. Find the answers yourself. You would be surprised to learn that that have been right in front of your face.

The frequency with which people fall for the same LARPs with different candy coatings has made me lose all hope the West will wake up in time. If you're biting this bait, fuck you and kill yourselves for being part of the problem.

STOP TYPING SO MUCH. UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING WORTH SAYING.

You've been brain washed.

You are doing just what you were programmed to do.

I forgive your foolishness.

>While the Neo Nazi punches the fat blue haired unwashed SJW in the face, they don't have time to go after the real enemy.

Literally, "OY VEY, STOP FIGHTING BACK WHEN ANTIFA ATTACKS TRUMP RALLIES"

>well-reasoned, thoughtful post
>worthless "FUCK YOU" post in reply
Pottery.

CUT THE HOLIER-THAN-THOU ROUTINE BUD

YOUR DUMBER THAN PIGSHIT. YOU TYPE LIKE A FUCKIN SOYBOY. YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN FIGHT.

Show it without the (((redacted)))

Damn, I can't believe that you read that and think that means I'm defending the SJW.

Are you so brainwashed that you can't see that both sides have been brainwashed by a common enemy?

But Shareblue already pretended to be behind anime posting with "leaked intel".

As if people would believe all the anime on Sup Forums and smug animu grill MAGA faces on Twitter was them and we should hate it.

You're not going to even put up a decent fight if you can't learn.

I will no longer reply to an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCgZkUU5qvI

>The one that definitely was larping

fixed that for you.

yes you will.

love stossel.

THIS

>What does the gold trim symbolize?
maritime admiralty law, which is required when Mr Trump is speaking on behalf of the United States, which is a corporate entity, when he speaks for the nation the trim is removed

>But the fight for what's right is worth dying for.
it's not, just call the bullshit when you see it and don't get yourself killed

amen, memeflagger

>brainwashed brainwashed brainwashed brainwashed

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you've been brainwashed.

How is fighting back against Antifa attacking a rally a "distraction"?

Why did Trump kill the global trade deal if he's being led by "muh common enemy"?

Why are thousands of child traffickers being rounded up along with Democrat mayors and politicians?

This blackpill nonsense is a cakewalk to pick apart.

inb4 snappy "do the research I'm right but I'm fleeing this thread now, haha I'm so smart no-one gerts me!" parting shitpost

bumperu

>memeflag
>Reddit spacing
If you're too new to understand that memes have a shelf life, you've got zero business talking about learning anything. If you're too new to understand that your side should abandon cargo shorts when your enemies start wearing them to blend in with you, you have no business engaging with the enemy. Now take your ass back where you came from and upboat r/The_Donald to the front page like a good tool.

faggot

>>Reddit spacing
>If you're too new

You don't even know what Reddit spacing is and you cry "new" as you randomly sperg it out? I hope they keep paying you instead of someone with an IQ above 80

NONONONONONONONONONO

It's going to be hilarious watching Dems go pro-Mitt

AJ is literally a Russian shill. He's interviewed Dugin, and republished over 1,000 RT articles in under a 2 year span.

You sir, are correct.

no they arent an invulnerable spook force, or even very good at what they do. But anyone who is publically claiming to be anything near our guy deserves a more skeptical eye than the lead marxist.